Author Topic: Bug - Signing on Fee required  (Read 23800 times)

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
Bug - Signing on Fee required
« on: April 06, 2013, 11:20:58 PM »
I do not know if similar topic is open or somewhere is explained this, but I found on 3 players that I have to pay Signing On Fee and on some players that thing do not exist. I wanted to buy player who is on Transfer market for 100 G but I can not buy him because I have to pay 20k fee on signing.

So can someone tell me if this is bug or not, and whats the deal with this Signing on Fee?

Thank you and I am sorry if this is double topic or it is explained somewhere else, because I couldn't find anywhere
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 11:59:13 PM by Brian Clough »

taii

• Youth team
  • <~'..'~>
    • View Profile
You'll never walk alone

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Bug - Signing on Fee required
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 11:48:40 PM »
http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14543.0  :) :)

Ok then, why some players have that fee and why some do not have that fee?

Here are 2 examples, the first one got fee and the second do not have fee on signing:

1.http://www.gokickoff.com/transfer_offer.php?player_id=1940862

2.http://www.gokickoff.com/transfer_offer.php?player_id=6651684

taii

• Youth team
  • <~'..'~>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 12:11:38 AM »
i'm not sure about this but i though player Jaycob Samuel (1940862) he is not happy with his current contract so he ask more wage this why we have to pay fee  :) :)
You'll never walk alone

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 12:18:19 AM »
i'm not sure about this but i though player Jaycob Samuel (1940862) he is not happy with his current contract so he ask more wage this why we have to pay fee  :) :)

But the min wage you offer is lower than what he gets now !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 01:01:26 AM »
I suppose that the first player is not happy with his current contract and demand the club to negotiate a new contract, and it means that he wants a higher contract, so the fee is because there is a difference between the actual salary and the new one he wants
My team: Chespis (27036)

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 02:25:41 AM »
I suppose that the first player is not happy with his current contract and demand the club to negotiate a new contract, and it means that he wants a higher contract, so the fee is because there is a difference between the actual salary and the new one he wants

I thought of this too, and tried with higher salary, but with that the Signing on fee just have risen.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 04:46:17 AM »

I thought of this too, and tried with higher salary, but with that the Signing on fee just have risen.

yes the higher the raise you offer the higher the signing on fee will be.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 04:48:34 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 06:23:26 AM »
I do not know if similar topic is open or somewhere is explained this, but I found on 3 players that I have to pay Signing On Fee and on some players that thing do not exist. I wanted to buy player who is on Transfer market for 100 G but I can not buy him because I have to pay 20k fee on signing.

So can someone tell me if this is bug or not, and whats the deal with this Signing on Fee?

Thank you and I am sorry if this is double topic or it is explained somewhere else, because I couldn't find anywhere
Where have you been last month my friend? :-\ On the Moon?  :P
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:34:11 AM by Littmann »
Former Bosnia and Herzegovina NT Manager

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 06:54:00 AM »

Where have you been last month my friend? :-\ On the Moon?  :P

ok, nice joke,but could included and answer, still you are main forum moderator and from my experience with forums this is little inappropiarate behavior for a moderator.

yes the higher the raise you offer the higher the signing on fee will be.

ok, and why some of them don't have this fee?

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 07:10:32 AM »

ok, nice joke,but could included and answer, still you are main forum moderator and from my experience with forums this is little inappropiarate behavior for a moderator.

First of all, I have no obligation to answer you anything. I'm here to MODERATE this forum. Delete,Move,Lock/Unlock....topics, Edit posts,etc... I have no obligation to do admins job. Second, for me this is SPAM. Related to your answer there was at least THREE topics. For you it's hard FIRST to read new rules:

Here ---> http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14543.0

Here ---> http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=12418.0

Here ---> http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=13841.0

It's something we are talking about 2 months. You have PMs (you could contact me,Carlos...any active manager, he would tell you), Chat, topic created for single questions (http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14065.0). But no, you claim that something is a bug and you don't know rules of the game (you are not new manager). I didn't offend you. I only asked you simple question.
And again. I'm ordinary user as you - we are equal. I'm JUST  volunteer who want to help admin in maintaining order on this forum. That's it.

Which players don't have Fee? There is no fee if you not raise his BASIC salary. Put higher salary,then click on empty space and fee will be changed.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 07:12:40 AM by Littmann »

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 11:37:51 AM »
This is the THING !!!

The wage that the player is getting right now from his club is Wage :    2,821 G/ week  ; The min wage you should offer for the player is 2,321 G/week > Then you offer 2,321 G/week and still you have to pay Signing on fee !!! the min wage and the offered wage is the SAME ! Why to pay signing on fee ?!

I've noticed that this occurs on players that at the moment are recieving higher wage , but when on transfer their min wage (the min you should offer) is lower !

I still think this is problem or BUG !

So with all the respect to all but just look the first player (jacob)  his contract on the main page and then make an offer to see !
My Team : Coffe Shop      

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 01:45:20 PM »

First of all, I have no obligation to answer you anything. I'm here to MODERATE this forum. Delete,Move,Lock/Unlock....topics, Edit posts,etc... I have no obligation to do admins job. Second, for me this is SPAM. Related to your answer there was at least THREE topics. For you it's hard FIRST to read new rules:

Here ---> http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14543.0

Here ---> http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=12418.0

Here ---> http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=13841.0

It's something we are talking about 2 months. You have PMs (you could contact me,Carlos...any active manager, he would tell you), Chat, topic created for single questions (http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14065.0). But no, you claim that something is a bug and you don't know rules of the game (you are not new manager). I didn't offend you. I only asked you simple question.
And again. I'm ordinary user as you - we are equal. I'm JUST  volunteer who want to help admin in maintaining order on this forum. That's it.

Which players don't have Fee? There is no fee if you not raise his BASIC salary. Put higher salary,then click on empty space and fee will be changed.

First of all I did not force you to answer, but when you decided to write you could write useful post and not a joke, so your post is definition of SPAM not mine.
Second I have read all three topics and still it is not explained why some players do not have signing on fee and some have, to explain better: some players have signing on fee with min wage offered and some do not have, read igecot post and you can see that I am not the only one with this kind of questions.
     - I see your topic and did not decide to post there because I thought of this like a bug, if I am wrong freely delete,lock or whatever you want to do to this topic.
Third, I am sorry if I offended you, but still and if you was not moderator, my reply to your first post would be same.

P.S. Here are 2 pictures to explain my question better?

1.Offered min wage and  got Signing on fee.

2. Offered min wage and do not have Signing on fee, why is that so ?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:48:03 PM by tucko89 »

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 02:01:16 PM »
I'm not offended don't worry :) It's all OK. That's it. Your first post should look like this one. Now it's all clear what you don't understand and something is wrong. I'll suggest this bug to admin. :)

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 02:13:20 PM »
I'm not offended don't worry :) It's all OK. That's it. Your first post should look like this one. Now it's all clear what you don't understand and something is wrong. I'll suggest this bug to admin. :)

My error, got a little misunderstanding communication, glad that we understand at last. And hope this will be solved in near future.

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 11:00:58 AM »
I got this from admin.
Quote from: admin
This case is not coding bug but it's about game balancing.
It'll be problem with 30+ age players.
We'll change some detail about signing on fee for case like this soon.
Thank you for your reporting.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
I got this from admin.

Thank you for the fast answer, and hope that will change and inform us soon.

Littmann

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 07:30:45 PM »
Thank you for reporting. :)

GillBate

• National Team
    • View Profile
[BUG] transfer bug
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2013, 11:41:59 PM »
Signing fee bug. You have to check if player want lower wage or not.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG] transfer bug
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 12:01:36 AM »
Already reported: http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=14878.0

I just bought a player and had to pay a fee as well....

The funny thing is that the player i bought is 18 years old, i offered the min wage lol!
My team: (95928)

Mr.Es

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2013, 03:07:30 PM »
Not fixed.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2013, 07:42:21 PM »
Nor will be in near future.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2014, 09:06:28 PM »
Admin may not consider this a big deal since most of these signing-on fees are fairly small.
But look at this one:

The player is 30 years of age and with an est. value of just 569K. With the a 1.016.920G signing on fee, I wonder if the player could be sold even for just 100G!

As this clearly demonstrates, this is NOT a minor bug. Please be aware, admin.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2014, 09:34:10 PM »
I rememeber I paid 30K on signing on fee for a 100G player over 30 y.o.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2014, 05:22:08 AM »
I rememeber I paid 30K on signing on fee for a 100G player over 30 y.o.

Exactly. 30K is fairly insignificant. Annoying, but not an impediment, which is why Admin probably does not consider this a major bug.

>1 Million G signing on fee is massively excessive for a 30 year old player worth 570K  If I paid that as a transfer fee I expect admin would deduct money from me! His manager will be lucky to get 100G for him. This robs managers of vast sums of transfer revenue on older, good players. Admin, please fix this ASAP.
???