Author Topic: Introduce yourself  (Read 8615 times)

alicesevw

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Introduce yourself
« on: January 26, 2013, 08:42:10 PM »
Hello! I really liked your forum, especially this section. I just signed up and immediately decided to introduce myself, if I'm wrong section, ask the moderators to move the topic to the right place, hopefully it will take me well... My name is Henry, me 34 years, humourist and serious man in one person. I apologize for my English

brumleyealice

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! Let me introduce myself!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 10:06:41 AM »
Hello Alice. My name is also Alice and I am also new. Pretty much a lot for coincidence. LOL  ;)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."    valuepointdistribution.com reviews

Destro

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Hi! Let me introduce myself!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 10:42:48 PM »
Hello I've just signed up as well. Figured I'd post here rather than create a new post. I was playing go2goal and a player there recommended I try this out (he probably just wanted the credits from the referral, oh well lol). I have 3 players with the name Agyro there so if you want to check it out you can sign up here: http://www.go2goal.net/r/93578.html

I'm looking for a friendly on the 14/08/2013 so if anyone is interested send me an invite.
Anyone kind enough, could they send me a guide on what things I should do to get off to the best start please? I've got individual training and the souvenir shop covered so far.

Volkan

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Introduce yourself
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 05:09:53 PM »
Hello im ne in this forum i found site over facebook and im intrested in this subject.This is my video that i wat to share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywTh9AlBR2g

Matthewmi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Introduce yourself
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 08:02:48 AM »
Just wanted to drop in and say hi, new to this forum and looking to pick up some tips.

Williamvonml

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • Hello to all i am new to the community
Introduce yourself
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 01:16:06 PM »
Hello to all i am new to the community, just wanted to say hello to all.

I am new to all this so i will need some time to get used to how things are in this community.

Wish you all the best.
William.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Introduce yourself
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 05:29:18 AM »
This thread is for new managers to say hi  ;D

I am Brian Clough AKA Champione  ;) I hope you like GKO as much as me  :)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Timmannbarns

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • Hello to all members i am new to the community
Hello to all members i am new to the community
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 12:09:54 PM »
Hello to every body i am new to this online community, just wanted to say hello to all.

I am new to all this online world, so i will need some time to get used to how things are in this community, please give me some time to work out how things work.

I would like to wish you all the best.
Timothy

raybansz

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • Introduction
Introduction
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 02:16:51 AM »

princeguy885

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • SEO conference
Re: Introduce yourself
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2014, 10:22:53 AM »
Greetings members,

I stumbled upon this forum while searching for SEO related information. And I like what I see.
Tons of useful information and knowledgable people. I was looking for a community like this.

I hope to start and share my IM journey here with you all and make some friends.

Cheers!

certzless4

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • comptia certification
Hello!
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2014, 03:21:19 PM »
Hi, I'm new here but not forum field.

:)
CompTIA is the leading provider of vendor-neutral IT certifications in the world. We offer 16 certification exams in PC support, networking, servers, Linux, security
comptia certification

Witmarkesott

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • ???????? ??? ????? ?????????
Introduce yourself
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2017, 08:21:36 PM »
Please take a minute to introduce yourself...

How did you start writing/programming for the web?
What kind of web-related projects do you work on?
Do you have any other interests?

Information about web companies should be posted elsewhere; this thread is for people to introduce themselves.
<a href=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZgHqhrkuQukmJuhJZoxCw>???????? ??????? ????? ? ???? ???????</a>

sokANGEL

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • ??????????? ????????
Introduce yourself
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 05:16:18 PM »
Hi I am breatlee real name is Breat Lee. I live in Mexico . I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like. I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great community.
Now you introduce yourself.

lupita55

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 06:08:13 AM »
Hello!! I'm new here. Looking forward to your help and support!!

whamunmathe

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • Test, just a test
Test, just a test
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2017, 03:51:02 PM »
Hello. And Bye.

Jameslgdk

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • solving captcha
captcha service
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2024, 03:53:20 AM »
A different noteworthy facet of XEvil is its versatility and adaptability throughout several platforms and environments. Whether it's deployed like a standalone software, integrated into a Net browser extension, or incorporated into a bigger application ecosystem, XEvil seamlessly integrates with present infrastructure, presenting unparalleled versatility and simplicity of use. captcha service
XEvil represents the head of captcha-fixing technology, leveraging cutting-edge artificial intelligence algorithms to tackle even quite possibly the most complex and elusive captchas with unparalleled precision and performance. Developed by a team of expert engineers and facts experts, XEvil is revolutionizing the way in which captchas are approached, providing a sturdy Alternative for the ever-evolving arms race among Web-site safety and automatic bots. solving captcha

Edwardkeend

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2024, 05:37:23 PM »
Have there been any studies or cases where dental implants have been successfully placed in patients with diabetes, and what are the potential risks and complications involved in such procedures?
dvmagic.eu/google-seo/

WilliamDarly

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Have you ever tried creating an origami dragonfly?
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2024, 07:39:38 PM »
Have you ever tried creating an origami dragonfly? It's a fun and challenging project that requires precision and patience. Not only is it a beautiful and delicate design, but it also allows for creativity and personal flair. What are some tips and tricks you have for making the perfect origami dragonfly? Share your experiences and techniques with us! Let's inspire each other to fold these intricate creatures with grace and skill.
https://dvmagic.eu/website-translation-localisation/

Jameslgdk

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • solving captcha
solving captcha
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2024, 02:47:09 PM »

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your content seem to be running off the screen in Internet explorer. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Thanks
look also at my pages and give a rating

XEvil is a straightforward, quickly and handy system for absolutely automated recognition and bypass with the overwhelming majority of captchas (CAPTCHAs), without the require to attach any 3rd-social gathering services.

This system Virtually absolutely replaces expert services which include AntiGate (Anti-Captcha), RuCaptcha, DeCaptcher and others. Concurrently, it substantially exceeds them in recognition velocity (ten situations or more) and is completely totally free.

http://orbgallery.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=216733 fast indexing of linksys router
https://kizkiuz.com/user/BethanyRhv/ fast indexing windows download

@d@=

Jameslgdk

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • solving captcha
solving captcha
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2024, 02:47:29 AM »
 Отлично выглядящий интернет-сайт. Думаем, что вы сделали много своего собственного кодирования. Посетите также мою страничку
look also at my pages and give a rating

XEvil is an easy, quickly and handy application for thoroughly automatic recognition and bypass of your overwhelming majority of captchas (CAPTCHAs), without the need to attach any 3rd-party products and services.

This system Just about absolutely replaces solutions for example AntiGate (Anti-Captcha), RuCaptcha, DeCaptcher and others. Simultaneously, it substantially exceeds them in recognition pace (10 times or maybe more) and is absolutely free.

http://www.nuursciencepedia.com/index.php/Benutzer:LaureneBourchier fast indexing of links
http://dhmine.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=83392 fast indexing c++

@d@=