Author Topic: Improve  (Read 2554 times)

chencho90

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Improve
« on: July 04, 2011, 06:39:10 PM »
hello, ye been watching the game come to the conclusion that the game is Beta.

- We need a good translation in Spanish of lationamericano
- Improve the Stadiums
- Improve the & Miscellaneous (assuming that means that intalacion)

and other things ... if you want to communicate to throw ideas to improve this game ... I can tell!

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Improve
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 06:42:18 PM »
1 : the page is on latino america ;(
2. You can improve your stadium here: http://www.gokickoff.com/club_stadium.php
3. I dont understand you ;)
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 07:28:42 PM »

- Improve the Stadiums

and other things ... if you want to communicate to throw ideas to improve this game ... I can tell!

I meant:

Hi, i'm working in match engine translation, it's truth, there's a lot of things to correct, but everything takes time....... i'm doing the game translation because i'd love to make a better game for everybody, but i've a life outside the game (a family with a beutiful baby 8 1/2 months old), so, as you can imagine it's something i can't do from a day to another. Just Match engine takes more than 1500 text lines, it's complicated, if you're interested in helping me please send me a PM so we can agree.
If you wish to contribute with things you'd like to add to the game, this is the right forum, fell free to give your thoughts, but you must understand that the game is still in development, we've a completely new match engine this season, developers are adding things everytime, just be patient and try to give your thoughts, we'll make a better game together.
My team: (95928)

chencho90

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 01:31:15 AM »

- Improve the Stadiums

I meant:

Hi, i'm working in match engine translation, it's truth, there's a lot of things to correct, but everything takes time....... i'm doing the game translation because i'd love to make a better game for everybody, but i've a life outside the game (a family with a beutiful baby 8 1/2 months old), so, as you can imagine it's something i can't do from a day to another. Just Match engine takes more than 1500 text lines, it's complicated, if you're interested in helping me please send me a PM so we can agree.
If you wish to contribute with things you'd like to add to the game, this is the right forum, fell free to give your thoughts, but you must understand that the game is still in development, we've a completely new match engine this season, developers are adding things everytime, just be patient and try to give your thoughts, we'll make a better game together.

yo desgraciadamente no entiendo casi un pomo de ingles... me encantaria ayudar pero no puedo... solo tengo ideas locas q no fueron escuchadas en otro juego... lo q se puede hacer es buscar en el foro argentino q sepan ingles... y seria un golazo... saludos ver q hago...

chencho90

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 01:47:40 AM »
1 : the page is on latino america ;(
2. You can improve your stadium here: http://www.gokickoff.com/club_stadium.php
3. I dont understand you ;)

sorry my bad english...

2- on stadium I meant to put a little better striking, I mean put a picture as well as our stadium and it's improving.

I would first have to:
- 3D or 2D image
- To paint the seats
- To see the renovations
- Improve by sector (west, north, south, east, northwest, northeast, southeast, southwest)
if I can put some imangenes that saved game and gone to eh visited. to give an idea of what I speak

I took a day to play and the game was interesting.

I hope the adm of this game know how to listen.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH use the translator

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2011, 12:46:38 PM »
We want to improve the graphic as much as you do
but it surely would take quite some time.

chencho90

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2011, 04:22:16 PM »
We want to improve the graphic as much as you do
but it surely would take quite some time.

What could put:

Schools to get young but not only our country but a map and open it out in the country we want.
understood?

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2023, 02:33:59 PM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2024, 09:54:48 AM »
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инйо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 02:22:34 PM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru