Author Topic: User online & Help panel  (Read 1990 times)

diogene84

• Youth team
    • View Profile
User online & Help panel
« on: August 09, 2015, 09:52:04 PM »
How can I tell if a user is online or off?

I would also like to know if you can help remove the panel (where you will explain the functions of the various sections) from the user interface of the game.

Thanks for the help.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
    • No strings attached dating, no promises
Re: User online & Help panel
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 11:29:09 AM »
You used the words you will?

You used that words referred to the Admin?

You should be banned.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 07:30:04 PM »
 :-X Go easy on the guy. I'm sure he is new to the game and doesn't understand what you mean Spam. If you have ideas like that, you should submit them to Admin. Most here don't believe you will get a response but that shouldn't stop you from voicing your opinion. Just be prepared for not getting an answer in a timely fashion or at all. But... you can't be sure until you try.  >:( 8)
Hibury FC

don

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 12:57:14 PM »
Is anyone accepting new users into this game?
There have been a few new applications in Scotland, sitting around for a week or so.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
    • No strings attached dating, no promises
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 08:41:20 PM »
:-X Go easy on the guy. I'm sure he is new to the game and doesn't understand what you mean Spam. If you have ideas like that, you should submit them to Admin. Most here don't believe you will get a response but that shouldn't stop you from voicing your opinion. Just be prepared for not getting an answer in a timely fashion or at all. But... you can't be sure until you try.  >:( 8)

We're both italians.

We had a little conversation via PM and I teached him something about the game. He asked my something about this message and I explained the sarcasm behind this sentence.

He fully understood.