Author Topic: MOTS  (Read 15663 times)

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
Re: MOTS
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2014, 10:14:49 PM »
 :-\ If MOTS does stay, I think it should be earned. There should be some condition that allows MOTS to be awarded by some criteria. Perhaps you gain MOTS points for games played and they accumulate until you have a MOTS to use. Perhaps you gain MOTS points from loosing games or have very good (or very bad) match reports. Perhaps you gain extra MOTS points when MOTS is used against your team.
 ;) I think I like that idea or some version of it. Have managers that receive a MOTS, gain a MOTS and we all start with one, maximum still two and we see just how often MOTS gets used against stronger teams. That's a double edged sword for the user of MOTS. They would be giving that team another MOTS each time they use one against them. It might even work out that stronger teams could use a MOTS every match. Wouldn't that be fun.
 :-X But back to reality. What ever happens with MOTS, we will all have to deal with it. I don't care who's idea makes the best sense. What I do know is that MOTS as it is, is not working.
Hibury FC

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2014, 07:17:12 AM »
...What about countries that get one spot? What about the leagues that are more like the Irish Prem. In that league, Celtic dominates and everyone else just fights for second place.

First, just to clarify, Celtic plays in the Scottish Premiership (SPL), not Ireland...it's a fairly widespread misconception presumably due to the fact that it has traditionally been supported by the large Irish community in Glasgow, Scotland.
Second, your comment brings a huge smile to my face; I love how you completely disregard the Old Firm rivalry! :)) Jelly and Ice Cream for one and all!

Traditionally the SPL has been a 2-horse race, between Celtic and Rangers, the two largest clubs in Glasgow. However, rangers company became insolvent in 2012 and a were forced to start over in the 4th division, the bottom league of Scottish football, turning the SPL into a 1-horse race. They've since moved up to the 3rd division and have all but secured promotion to the 2nd division (league 1) next season. If the new company can survive financially, the old firm competition will likely return as early as 2015.

Anyway the point is that nobody wants to be in a one-horse race. As a Celtic supporter, while it is fun to take the piss on Rangers for their embarrassing situation, it has made the SPL boring. Celtic currently has a 21 point lead over the second placed club after 27 matches! It has been so boring they have adopted a new season format that reduced the season from 44 league matches to 38, presumably due to losses in revenue since the 'gers evaporated. MOTS make your league more interesting to the rest of the managers, I would imagine. Ultimately, they prevent one (superior) team from utterly dominating any league or nation, as you have experienced.

:-\ If MOTS does stay, I think it should be earned. There should be some condition that allows MOTS to be awarded by some criteria.

I have made a similar proposition before, specifically from manager activity, e.g. the number of different (24h) days a manager logs in during a season. Active managers (who log in at least 4 days a week, on average) would earn their 2 MOTS with ease; absentee managers (who log in less than once per week on average) would earn none at all. Also there could be some incentive to save MOTS; the first unused MOTS could be transferred to the next season (a team could have up to 3 this way), additional unused MOTS might provide a small cash or token reward or, even better, increase the manager's energy budget/replenishment rate by 25% during the following season for each, up to 50%.  At the very least there should probably be some cost when using a MOTS, such as what Aizen suggested.

I think some MOTS reforms will eventually come to GKO, but not anytime soon. Maybe by season 15....
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

KRAGRA

• Professional team
  • [Zv�?az� ten, kto vie z��itkova? vlastn� sily !!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2014, 07:44:46 AM »
1.) _Mots could work on the basis that the extra performance of certain players ( 2-3 ) . Based on the previous games played , for example , if a player has 2 or more Hettrick , or keeper does not get 5 consecutive matches goal, or team will not be beaten 10 consecutive matches of the season ... so.
I mentioned it only as an indicative example (values) .

This would be the fact that players would then get *" some random performance bonus ( bonus to any skill ) applied to a post player ", on which system said.
The manager would then use this *" bonus effect button " on the player / players .
The word "bonus" I mean some "compensation for mots"
 Manager could use this bonus at max 3 players in the game or if you would like even with one player . This idea would , but the manager had to realize , say in 5 consecutive matches . or use all 3 bonuses in one match, or be divided into several , as a manager you have chosen.
This would have to be , but somehow complete to the impact of post-match tactics .

Also there was any possible sanction for strong clubs that have strong players, so it is clear that *would be given more often these "bonuses".*
*To prevent* the more powerful clubs did not receive these bonuses as weaker teams. It would be a limited number of bonuses.

This would avoid the current " targeted " expiration mots on 1 team . ( when rival friends agree that deposed a team from a certain position in the table)...
Mots should motivate football players, not managers !!!

2.) _For activating mots manager would have to pay indicative 750000 G.
no credits ... or tokens!
or payment amount would depend on an ranking of the club, or the number of club points. So that any newly registered multyaccounts pay some low payment.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 08:16:51 AM by KRAGRA »
  Slovakia NT Manager

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2014, 02:22:49 PM »
NO CASH... NO MOTS... I like it! I vote for idea 2.
Hibury FC

Aquilicua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2014, 05:59:49 PM »
I don't like mots for cash... best teams normally have more cash.

I am agree with decreese of their condition x2 or x3, for example.

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2014, 05:38:32 AM »
Personally I do not like MOTs but Admin consistent to maintain this feature still exist in this game, so I would not suggest that mots removed but I would like to propose via Admin  for the GKO Creator to add a feature to all of gamers  the icon "WARNING MOTS" so  the team that becomes target of MoTS could consider whether to use MoTS also, or just change a little bit of the tactics.

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2014, 03:07:40 PM »
Personally I do not like MOTs but Admin consistent to maintain this feature still exist in this game, so I would not suggest that mots removed but I would like to propose via Admin  for the GKO Creator to add a feature to all of gamers  the icon "WARNING MOTS" so  the team that becomes target of MoTS could consider whether to use MoTS also, or just change a little bit of the tactics.

In order to get benefit from this, one should be logged in untill the last minute before match is proceeding and tactics are frozen, for checking the opponent tactics and the MOTS warning. In my opinion, this would not be helpful...the only problem is that with the new engine the MOTS feature is an out of control, unfair feature.  For me, to be eliminated.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2014, 08:38:44 AM »
does anybody wondering how much %of the skill at  the MOTS mode added?

heres 2 matches between me and a club that use nearly the same 1st 11:

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6890730  : i have home league VG adv , won 5-0

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=7573311  : he used mots , lost 3-0

i thought MOTS were empowered by 50% sumthing but now i think it empowered 200% like that.... this must be redesigned...

KRAGRA

• Professional team
  • [Zv�?az� ten, kto vie z��itkova? vlastn� sily !!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2014, 02:59:56 PM »
Cancel, disable, remove mots and introduce 1. variation in my post. Whereby first the better. It is not yet possible for a person who logs into the game 2 times for two weeks on this benefited in their favor.  >:(  :o

Cancel, disable, remove mots and introduce 1 variation in my post. whereby first the better. It is not yet possible for a person who logs into the game 2 times for two weeks on this benefited in their favor.

Imagine if a targeted use mots of all teams that control managers, on 1 strong team.
What has this team do? Directly cancel the account and throw a loop!  :(
  Slovakia NT Manager

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 06, 2014, 01:41:04 PM »
Imagine if a targeted use mots of all teams that control managers, on 1 strong team.

I don't need to imagine this at all. This is the general feel of my GKO experience at the moment. I actually expect MOTS with each match that I play and heave a huge sigh of relief when I see my team has created two or more plays at the begining of the game. This is usually and indication that MOTS has not been used this time.
Last season I faced a rediculous amount of MOTS against my team in league and cup events. I have come to the conclusion that in the MOTS environment, if I want to be successful, I will need to develop a team that can compete with MOTS from every team in the league. If I want to continue to be successful in this league where the trend is MOTS for my club from everyone, my team will need to be better than even their MOTS.
WOW. That's not so easy to do with the current set up of near invinvible MOTS.
So I win half of these matches... not good enough for a league title.
Good managers will continue to work hard, but being punished for success is never a good trend. I expect more managers to leave the game in frustration due to this. I must admit, even my zeal to conquer the world has diminished as I realize that the better my team becomes, the less games I will win each season.
MOTS must go!!! MOTS must go!!!  If you have a bad team.... too bad. Hit the market, spend in the youth camps... do something.... Let's not rewand poor management.
Hibury FC

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 06, 2014, 02:26:56 PM »

If I want to continue to be successful in this league where the trend is MOTS for my club from everyone, my team will need to be better than even their MOTS.
WOW. That's not so easy to do with the current set up of near invincible MOTS.

Good managers will continue to work hard, but being punished for success is never a good trend. I expect more managers to leave the game in frustration due to this. I must admit, even my zeal to conquer the world has diminished as I realize that the better my team becomes, the less games I will win each season.
MOTS must go!!! MOTS must go!!!  If you have a bad team.... too bad. Hit the market, spend in the youth camps... do something.... Let's not rewand poor management.
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) >:(
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2014, 06:30:38 AM »
My intention is to meet all the managers GKO community about cheating in GKO Croatia, because of everything familiar Admin and his reaction was unimaginable treasures. The height of arrogance and contempt of individual managers culminating in this 10th season, my team had a nine(9) game opponent with mots, which will get relegated. But this is a minor problem, because these managers have announced that they will chat so go all that oppose them!!
I do not know whether it is the manager who so far had more than nine(9) opponents mots in one season!!!
Several season two manager - brothers Medi? manage with several teams and make fraud about falling out of the league. The last case is fabulous and goes unpunished and the consequences for these managers.
In the 29th week league match was played between the teams of favorites, and a candidate for falling out from the league, the team ?ardin K.Novi (239634) . The match was played and it happened a surprise win for candidates for relegation and with the help of games with mots. All this would normally happens following:
Please see the connection for these two teams and it will be pretty clear!!  Manager Medo was on the day of playing match logged with the same IP address under his nick in 08:38:43, then re-logged by the nickname (?ardin K.Novi (239634) in 08:39:26, then the Medo  again logging in at 08:43:36!!
This can be seen here:

After completing the match Medo is the intention of concealing the visible identical shared connections made 10 new connections (it is known that they are visible only the last 10 connections to the server GKO). See to:

It is clear that the manager Medo  manages both clubs is evident from these auction set to sell players, which are (not again accidentally?) Almost simultaneously:

., or the situation of the Cup match of 17/03/2014, in which they played Medo  and :

Manager Medo controlled from both clubs is evident from these placed bids for the sale of players, which are (not again accidentally?) almost simultaneously:

See just a small part "of the spectrum of their connections .......:

Because of the illegal transaction of sale of players, both clubs have been fined, while ?ardin got BAN, however payment premium account is saved:

Cheating brothers Medi? in this game lasts more than two years, a few seasons in the GKO leagues.
First they started to cheat with these teams NK Brela (239901) and Konoba K. Novi(177329) :

Then they were cheating with teams Konoba K. Novi(177329)   and   ;

When it comes to the identical IP addresses with which they are used, except and  NK Brela (239901) are more teams (this is a couple of 100 identical connections and I quote only some dates that coincide):
-Konoba K. Novi(177329) Date : 08/07/2013 19:01:50 - ip : 37.244.222.xxx
- Date : 19/07/2013 15:02:52 - ip : 37.244.137.xxx
- Date : 03/09/2013 14:25:24 - ip : 37.244.243.xxx
-?ardin K.Novi(239634) Date : 27/07/2013 06:49:58 - ip : 37.244.196.xxx
- Date : 27/07/2013 10:27:27 - ip : 37.244.204.xxx
-KONOBA B(246743) Date : 07/01/2014 07:12:05 - ip : 37.244.128.xxx

By the way, the brothers Medic has managed to avoid falling out team ?ardin K.Novi (239634) from top level to a lower rank. I point out that they are just brothers Medic with the help of teams over which they have control in a lot of matches against my team played with the help mots, which is why my team dropped out of the Top Level.
Is it normal that in nine(9) matches to be played with nine(9) mots? Is it permissible under the Rules of the game? Is it regular?:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6823254
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6823255
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6823276
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6823302
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=7574237
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6823341
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6823374
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6823375
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=6823396

Why these abominations of their illegal actions write in the forum? Because the brothers Medic announced a similar scenario to the other managers in the Croatia GKO who oppose their disgraceful conduct. Many managers are worried and feel helpless because Admin does not show the will to solve these problems!
Once again I ask you: is it normal to their teams and friendly teams in one season playing the match with nine mots?
Admin,  please do something to stop these illegal actions, limit the usage of games with mots, as the game becomes no sense.

On the Croatian chat we are exposed to insults, threats and curses mentioned managers and their friends. Because of their illegal actions of the situation in Croatia GKO community is not normal, no sports motivated and unsociable. I fear that some managers because of inadequate responses to leave this very interesting game. It would be a shame for this to happen!

I am sure that in other countries there are similar examples like this from the Croatian.
Admin, expect your response and decisive response!

Nothing new , same problems all the time. In the past Admin was here once a month,now everyone can see  this on Admin's forum profile :Last Active:    February 13, 2014, 05:27:41 AM. This is almost whole season!!! This game is running without any care and control.

More we have this stupid rules with MOTS. I have seen many bad and dirty uses of MOTS.  I have seen it in Thailand, Poland, Bulgaria,Spain even in Argentina this season where I thought they have real friendly community. We were talked about MOTS many times. MOTS is en evil in this game, makes only mess and sick in community .
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2014, 06:14:26 AM »
MOTS IS OK !
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2014, 07:52:24 AM »
MOTS IS OK !

Sure MOTS are ok (and good for the game), but many agree some reforms are needed:

1) there should be some cost for using a mots (i.e. extra condition loss)
2) the effect of mots on player morale should be diminished; the idea is that players would understand their performances could be attributed to the mots and would not affect morale as much as a normal match would.
3) there should be some incentive for not using any mots in a season (e.g. 1 free mots per season, 1 unused mots may be saved, providing up to 2 mots in a season)
4) mots may be too powerful in some instances; while they should provide a "fighting chance" for a weaker side in an uneven match, they shouldn't virtually guarantee victory. (I'd love to see stats of mots usage; I'd bet that one provides >75% chance of victory regardless of the opponent)
5) there should be some means to counter a mots after a match has started using advance instructions; I suggested that mots could be implemented at halftime (45') based on the scoreline, just as if the manager gave a riveting speech during the break.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2014, 08:32:22 AM »
MOTS IS OK !
Are You joking ? Or you just want to go others crazy?

You are going from lower divisions , you were never faced real competition where every dirty moves are common.

I am sure you will change your mind , rather sooner then later, as I did.
 I thought that MOTS are a part of longer strategy but this was in 1st season of MOTS,only . Since that I have seen fixed fixtures by MOTS in Greek, Thai, Bulgarian, Argentinian, Poland Top Level , now you see suspicions of Croatia .

MOTS is an eveil and should be removed. It is rare thing in online games, cause it is coruption isue and need a big control form staff, who we don't have at GKO at all.

My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2014, 08:59:59 AM »
please keep mots!

in the romanian top level, we tried to right admin's wrong by using mots.

zsoka is a well known cheater. you may find his team, F.C. Liverpool (135176), on admin's ban list at least twice. according to a message sent by zsoka to me, he had been punished 4 times by admin, in various ways, usually by deducting money. of course, he claims he was innocent every single time)

let's talk about the 4th time he had been punished: after i sent admin proof of cheating and admin wrote back 'this is a case of obvious cheat' (remember, it was the 4th time he broke the rules!), zsoka is being banned. there were 2 transfers reported, for which admin took this decision, but nothing else! he was not deducted the money he received from the transfers and he was not fined!!!! how could this be?! it was not his first time breaking the rules, but he gets to keep the cheated money?! it's outrageous! when i questioned admin about why he is treating zsoka different than other users, admin replied 'why am i sure that zsoka cheated, since he is not sure?' . how insane is that?! he, himself wrote me that it's a case of obvious cheat, but then he changes his mind and lets zsoka with only a ban! i sent him an e-mail quoting his answer, but i haven't received any answer ever since.

i'm sure you all have seen cheaters being punished. i'm sure that the first time they were punished, they had being fined and that the transfer money had being deducted and i'm sure that if they cheated again, they had being banned permanently (but i doubt there are many users that cheat over and over again). why had zsoka being treated different?

should it be because he is a big spender? even now he spends like crazy, he sponsors a friendly tournament. why? because he probably needs to spend money so that admin is happy and lets him play, even if zsoka cheats.

let's go back to mots.
part of the users from romanian top level had being informed about this situation (many already knew about it). they had being told that some teams will use both mots against zsoka, as a way of righting admin's wrong and they had being questioned (not asked to!) if they are willing to do the same. most did. unfortunately, zsoka's team is too strong for most teams in our league, and we failed to relegate it, but at least we managed to keep it from getting a champion's cup place. at least Romania won't send a cheater to represent it internationally. for now...

so, keep mots, so we can keep cheaters away from winning!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:01:41 AM by top level »

Team China

• National Team
  • China U-21 Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2014, 09:00:32 AM »
I love MOTS? I can't imagine if there is no MOTS in the future. But I agree that MOTS is too powerful.
Season 10: #1 E-58
Season 11: #1 D-8

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2014, 09:23:50 AM »
please keep mots!
let's go back to mots.
part of the users from romanian top level had being informed about this situation (many already knew about it). they had being told that some teams will use both mots against zsoka, as a way of righting admin's wrong and they had being questioned (not asked to!) if they are willing to do the same. most did. unfortunately, zsoka's team is too strong for most teams in our league, and we failed to relegate it, but at least we managed to keep it from getting a champion's cup place. at least Romania won't send a cheater to represent it internationally. for now...

so, keep mots, so we can keep cheaters away from winning!

The main problem is that MotS are used to cheat in many leagues. I understand your point, but i don't think it's right. I mean... Zsoka's reputation is known globally, and if i face Zsoka in WCC i will play MotS against him, nobody wants to let a cheater win a competition and i understand that romanian community is trying to do justice on its own, but the problem in a situation like this it not about the MotS system, it's about how cheaters with a big wallet have the freedom to do what they wants, and that's another problem, completely different!

I still think MotS might be something useful, that smaller teams should have the chance to beat a stronger rival using the right tactic and some luck, but i am absolutely sure that MotS needs an inmediate change... +1 to Brian Clough's suggestions.
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2014, 09:41:19 AM »
you're right. unfortunately, admin will, most likely, not change his ways. remember the times when he used to post a cheater list about every week, and it was a long one every time? how often does he ban cheaters these days? i'm sure you don't think there are less cheaters now then they used to be a year or 2 ago. it's just that cheaters are being left to their own devices.

i know there are many other negative aspects to mots. one would be the cheater multiaccounts that make it in the final cup rounds. there are plenty of cheaters that make many accounts, encouraged by admin's lack of reaction against cheaters, and use mots to eliminate strong teams from the cup. they don't care about championship with those teams, only to make the cup run easier for the main team.

but again, isn't this admin's fault, again?!

it seems to me that the biggest problem of this game is ADMIN, not cheaters. cheaters will always do what they do, they are and will always be there to try and ruin it for us, but that's what admins and game masters are for. if our admin would do what he's supposed to do, cheaters would stand no chance.

ADMIN, please hire (or take as volunteers) users as game masters. they can take care of cheaters and make this game a clean one, and they might even do it for free. i know, that's going to cut your profits, because big cheating spenders will no longer exist, but isn't it better to have a less profitable business for a long time rather then a higher profit for just a couple of years?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:45:10 AM by top level »

nolisk

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2014, 09:56:15 AM »
Remove MOTS!!! Managers must get that they deserve.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:58:42 AM by nolisk »

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2014, 11:27:58 AM »

ADMIN, please hire (or take as volunteers) users as game masters. they can take care of cheaters and make this game a clean one, and they might even do it for free. i know, that's going to cut your profits, because big cheating spenders will no longer exist, but isn't it better to have a less profitable business for a long time rather then a higher profit for just a couple of years?

Many games already fall down because of...cheaters,GKO is on the same way.Developers of other games find out this problem long time ago,You may compare it with Trophy manager...They take care of cheating and fair play (no tokens etc.) and as results they have many of users paying "premium" only to support the game (they get some pluses for premium but not advantage like here),advertisement system work great there.Cheaters are ruin the wallet of GKO developers ,if they really start to fight with that and develop this game for higher level they can be really rich but...IMO this game is still alive only because there is no other tactical simulation game and of course thanks to big community in Asia.This game is still alive thanks to fair managers which try to build fair community and help other managers to play it.You may use your imagination what can be happend if similar game will be run out and will be fair and better,users like Carlos,Brian,Ruta and other great guys will moved there...
PS.MOTS like now is killing the game.
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2014, 03:45:29 PM »
Some advantage ok, but mots shouldn't count more than 100+ levels...http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=8360552
Frustrated? Yes...