Author Topic: {Suggestion}HT MotS option  (Read 3474 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
{Suggestion}HT MotS option
« on: December 06, 2012, 06:43:23 AM »
It would be awesome if we had the option to use a "Match of the Season" (MotS) at halftime (45'). It is like the manager giving an influential speech that "gets their squads extremely motivated and ready...all players become highly concentrated on the game. They put all efforts toward victory and glory." (From tactics page) based on the scoreline, as a tactical choice.

It seems like a simple feature that could be added without much effort, too.
What do you think?
 :-\
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
Re: {Suggestion}HT MotS option
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 10:08:53 AM »
In this game mode is that you suggest is not possible. Because when you watch the match, actually looking at something that was made ??before the server is approximately 2.5 hours. Unfortunately, a good suggestion, but Mission Impossible
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 08:28:09 AM »
I'm not suggesting that we be able to implement this at 45' while the match is being "broadcast", but to be able to set this in "advance instructions", based on goal difference, at 45' only (setting it at other times would have no effect).
 ;D

Edit: I am not suggesting that we get ANY additional MotS, only the ability to activate one at 45' rather than only prior to match start
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 05:47:45 PM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ologga

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 11:35:02 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

More mots, great!!

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 02:44:38 PM »
I dont like the idea, for that you can do changes in your team (players or formation) to solve possible problems during the match. Mots must not be an easy solution at halftime.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Ologga

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 03:05:08 PM »
I dont like the idea, for that you can do changes in your team (players or formation) to solve possible problems during the match. Mots must not be an easy solution at halftime.

MOTS musn't be an easy solution for win any match when your level is less to your opponent, never.

Please, remove them!!

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 03:14:04 PM »
For me mots must exits, because weak teams can have weapons to defeat to strong teams, but play a most must not be a sinonimus of win the match, only a little help on team ratings, for those matches which are equal.

Ologga

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 03:18:23 PM »
For me mots must exits, because weak teams can have weapons to defeat to strong teams, but play a most must not be a sinonimus of win the match, only a little help on team ratings, for those matches which are equal.

but weak teams musnt beat a strong one, that goes against the logic. anyway weak teams have already the luck factor for beat strong teams, in this game the luck works many times and I think is enough for beat a strong team, here, in gko.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 03:24:05 PM »
Why not?? Sometimes, Barcelona lose vs weak teams. win all macthes of a season is very diffilcult, in spite of being the best team.

Ologga

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 03:28:18 PM »
Why not?? Sometimes, Barcelona lose vs weak teams. win all macthes of a season is very diffilcult, in spite of being the best team.

i want to loss when my opponent makes better than me not when he only push a button.
and mots are unfair since you receive in a season more mots that the mots you can use.
again, to be strong is a problem in this game.

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 03:41:31 PM »
It would be awesome if we had the option to use a "Match of the Season" (MotS) at halftime (45'). It is like the manager giving an influential speech that "gets their squads extremely motivated and ready...all players become highly concentrated on the game. They put all efforts toward victory and glory." (From tactics page) based on the scoreline, as a tactical choice.

It seems like a simple feature that could be added without much effort, too.
What do you think?
 :-\
, I think that MOTS Must be able only for league matches , not for cup and wcc matches this is my opinion . ;D
EDIT : firstly i don't get it now i understand it and i see as a good suggestion .
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 03:54:49 PM by Diartt »
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 03:46:37 PM »
i want to loss when my opponent makes better than me not when he only push a button.
and mots are unfair since you receive in a season more mots that the mots you can use.

How many mots have you defeated so far? I'm sure they are a lot!
Honestly, i don't see it as something bad..... as long as the mots available to use each season doesn't increase.
The chance to activate a mots in the halftime is not bad. Having 4 "halftime mots" is something very different and i don't like it at all.
My team: (95928)

Ologga

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 04:45:04 PM »
me? I was lucky yesterday of score twice from freekick, otherwise, can't win.

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 05:56:09 PM »
I would remove the mots of this game

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2024, 08:47:21 AM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2024, 12:10:12 PM »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо