General Category > Suggestions/Bugs

[BUG]Negotiating contracts of loaned players

(1/8) > >>

jemseed:
Today I find that a player I have loaned to another team now "is unhappy with contract and demands negotiate new contract"
When I click "renew contract" response is "you cannot negotiate a new contract"!
 ???
We should be able to negotiate contracts with our players out on loan!
I wonder what happens if a player with 1 season left on contract is loaned? This is not my situation, but I wonder if managers have lost their players by making such a mistake!
 ::)
If a new contract is negotiated, then manager to which the player was loaned should get to choose to accept new wage or not with a short deadline.
If manager chooses to not accept new terms, then either loan deal should be cancelled OR owning team should have to pay the additional weekly wage. Again this could be a decision owning manager could make, with a deadline of next weekly finance update.

What do you think?

kaisser:
admin, I have a player who wants to renew contract paid ...
I can not do it because it is not my player.
the owner of the player says he can not renew the contract!

Name :   Yindee Pirotesawangwattana (5018254)
Club :   AC Olympic (22840)
( Loan From : Lost me FC )

**He is not happy with his current contract and demand the club to negotiate a new contract.

GillBate:
My friend request me to post this thread. His player is on loan but contact length is 1 season left. If system do not allow to extend the contact like this, he will lose that player at the end of season. Please solve something for this premium feature.

Derfos:
Hi I bought this player last season, he still has 4 years contracts with me, last season he scored 30 goals and now suddenly out of no where he is not happy with contract.. why??

Brian Clough:

--- Quote from: Derfos on November 24, 2012, 02:31:32 AM ---Hi I bought this player last season, he still has 4 years contracts with me, last season he scored 30 goals and now suddenly out of no where he is not happy with contract.. why??

--- End quote ---

off-topic, but he probably wants a higher salary

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version