General Category > Ask Admin

Rules of this board

(1/3) > >>

admin:
1. This section is only for new questions about the game system, which requires answer from the administrator. Please avoid any other questions.

2. Member should use appropriate subject when posting a new question to help people search for it easily.

3. Members should post in a way which is aimed at asking questions. Please do avoid offensive language.

perrito:
is ok that sometimes people must be angry, but at the same time we have to talk with respect, for everybody....  :-X

Fradel Rovajar:
Thanks Admin for the directions, and please forgive me about my mistake that put personal question in this board.

Psihoooo:
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=264310
Why do people wait for league 1 or 2 month?
explanations of new things such as youth camps should be put in Game Manual parallel with there implementation!!!!!!!
way do not answer question?
and a lot of other things that are resolved with a little effort!
can understand none of you can deal with all the details but the basic things in the game you have to fix!

good game and i like it but bad management will bury you!

where are you admin?

I will not support GKO if they can not lead and solve the basic things in the game.
If I do not see progress in this season, all my friends in Croatia will stop supporting the game.
see how much money Croatia bring you before continue to ignore...

GregoryUnubs:
Netw350YourBett????????????????????????????ChicSonaEave????????????????AntoLongZone????????
????????Lotu????????Wind????Aage????????????????Eric????????John????????????????Expl????Remi
????????????????????????????????AlmoAlmoPlan????????????????????????????????????????????Bert
????????????????????GrubNeri????????????XIIILuulMiloGoinZoneDennHost????????TiboAngeXXVI????
ZoneZoneHoneEverZone????XVIIHear????????�???????????????????Zone????????Haro????Zone????Matt
Sana????????Senn????????LiebRoto30-4????????cellcell????4300ComeDona????ARAG????????Outcfunk
????Reno???????????????-????wwwnWind????ANGLRedm????????Plan????????????????????????????????
????????????Toyo????????????????LewiAnatJoan????????Book????Take????????SpeaWinn????OratRemi
Exce????????????????Chri????????????????????????????????????????????????JeweXVII????SennSenn
Senn????MariHere????????????????????????????????????tuchkasRefeAnat

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version