Author Topic: Problem with Rating !!!  (Read 4459 times)

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
Problem with Rating !!!
« on: November 16, 2012, 05:25:05 AM »
Admin We understand that after 7060 or 7050 the Rating go very slow, you can only won a point per match, and is ok: I mean after that you only want that the teams only won a point, it will be hard to achieve the 10000 rating only gaining a point per match, but could be part of the rules. The big problem comes when no matter if the musseum is very bad, bad, ok, good, very good, or the best the team only won 1 point per match. This is wrong and is unffair cause everyweek the team has to pay the musseum facilities, and they're very expensive. So Admin  you have to think how to handle this, cause is not very fair that no matter what kind of musseum you have you only won a one rating point, so the people who spend the money in the musseum is like punish, intead of have some reward.... please think about it......  ::)
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with Rating !!!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 06:40:52 AM »
This board is for question only. I've moved the topic to the suggestion board.

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 06:47:57 AM »
Thanks for read admin!

Team China

• National Team
  • China U-21 Head Coach
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 07:09:34 AM »
Maybe you can degrade your museum to save the maintenance cost.
Season 10: #1 E-58
Season 11: #1 D-8

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 07:12:33 AM »
but it's not fair this, I mean after expend a lot of money then also degrade? what for? that is not the solution, they have to help teams not punish them, but you're right if they don't  make any logical sadly the only solution is to degree museum it's a pitty  :(

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 07:38:52 PM »
I'm pretty sure that club rating directly affects the amount of money each club makes with souvenir booth options. Clubs with high ratings make much more than clubs with low ratings. So it's not entirely a penalty...
 ;)

Once your club rating reaches 10,000 I do not believe you can increase the rating any further, so you can degrade your museum at any point you feel the faster rate of rating growth is no longer needed. It's kinda silly, but that looks as though it's how it is going to work
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 09:46:06 PM »
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that once you reached the 7.000 rating points barrier, you rating might decrease if you lose a match, a high level museum surely will help you to lose just a few points.

However, in the way i look at it, museum is only useful to huge leagues (such as thai league), where you start at such a low level that you can't bring not even 12.000 people without some decent rating, top level teams might find it useless.
My team: (95928)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 09:57:30 PM »
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe that once you reached the 7.000 rating points barrier, you rating might decrease if you lose a match, a high level museum surely will help you to lose just a few points.

However, in the way i look at it, museum is only useful to huge leagues (such as thai league), where you start at such a low level that you can't bring not even 12.000 people without some decent rating, top level teams might find it useless.

aint raiting decreasing anytime you lose league matches?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 10:07:26 PM »
aint raiting decreasing anytime you lose league matches?

No, when your rating is lower than 7.000, it doesn't.

EDIT: Better said, each division has its own rating limit, when your rating is higher than division limit, it will decrease:

Those are each division's rating limits

top  7000
B  5500
C 4500
D  3300 
E  2500
F  1700
G and below  1400
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:33:19 PM by CarlosT »

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 10:32:59 PM »
Brian you're right but when you reach 10.000 the problem is that after 7.060 you only win a point per match so to reach the 10.000 you have to win 2.940 matches and don't lose  anyone, cause anytime you loose after 7.000 you lose more points. so eventually to achieve the 10.000 how many season would you have to play and win how many matches?  ::)  :-\

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 10:39:54 PM »
. so eventually to achieve the 10.000 how many season would you have to play and win how many matches?  ::)  :-\

Actually, i believe that rule has been created to do a balance between new clubs and older clubs. You are asking to increase your rating gap with others, but probably you didn't consider how useful a high level museum might be.

I am still a little far than your club rating, but i have noticed recently that incomes from activities increases at higher rates when your rating is higher. During season 5 my increase was 7G per level, when my rating crossed the 3.500 barrier it increades to 9G extra each time, last time i received an increase, it was 12G per activity. Perrito, how many G extra you got when you become closer to 7.000 rating?

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2012, 04:32:55 AM »
It was very high, bue now after 7000 just one I only recieve one per game, before that, it was high, but nos is useless, but your team will achieve the 7000 points in the 7 th season.... it's hard cause if rating don't increase more  it doesn't make sense to have a stadium bigger than 24.000 or 26000 persons, meanwhile your players train and they get better, they will ask for high salary, so you have to spend more, but you wouldn't have the chance to get more money to pay the high salary so teams will have less money to spend....  ::)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2012, 09:35:43 AM »
It was very high, bue now after 7000 just one I only recieve one per game, before that, it was high, but nos is useless, but your team will achieve the 7000 points in the 7 th season.... it's hard cause if rating don't increase more  it doesn't make sense to have a stadium bigger than 24.000 or 26000 persons

And again, it's all about balance things between new and old users.

Your current rating is 7074. So...

(7074x70)/100=4951,8

Surely you know that already, but without considering other manager's rating, your team reaches the following barrier:

4500-6000 spectators --> 22000-26000

If you want to take more than 26.000 people, you will need that other colombian team's rating reaches 3.000. In the way i look at it, 3.000 rating is not a high number for any top level team. If your oponents are too far from it, you already have a good rating advantage against them.

meanwhile your players train and they get better, they will ask for high salary, so you have to spend more, but you wouldn't have the chance to get more money to pay the high salary so teams will have less money to spend....  ::)

That's where incomes from facilities proves to be low. Club rating is used on many game factors (attendance, income from activities, sponsorship incomes, income from facilities), but hotel/megastore/bar are only meant to generate money, and their incomes are starting to getting insuficients!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 09:40:58 AM by CarlosT »

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2012, 07:43:25 AM »
so it would be razonable not to renew salary to those players to ask for that, I mean the actual salary is 3000 or even low, but they asked for 7000 or 9000 what happen if they're not happy how bad are they going to plaay? thanks for all your answers :)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2023, 07:36:35 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2023, 01:31:15 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2024, 12:48:31 AM »