Author Topic: Some questions about many things  (Read 6116 times)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Some questions about many things
« on: November 14, 2012, 03:43:46 PM »
Okay, first questions round  :P

Admin, there are many things i'd like to ask you, but these are the first things that comes to my mind, i'm sure that many GKO users would find your answer quite useful.

1 - Next season comes with the new academy system, but there are many things we don't know about them could you please provide us the following info?

a) We certainly know that we won't be able to choose our youth player's nationality, and we also know that the only way to have youth players from a specific country will be placing youth camps, now..... does that mean that our academies will promote players from random nationality? Or will they be local, and if we want a foreign nationality, we will need to create youth camps there?
b) We know that we will have 8 youth players from the very beginning, and we can increase that number using token or G, but no matter how many extra youth we get, we will be able to promote only 7. Now.... is there a limit in extra youth to get?
c) Will youth players improve while they are in the academy? Will we be able to control their improvement?
d) We know that youth players will remin in academy until they become 18 years old, when a player reach that age, he will be promoted automatically. Will that happen even if we already used our full quota?

2 - Will you finally increase incomes from hotel/megastore/bar? When will it be? Next season maybe?

3 - You were asked once about player's experience, i remember that you said that "it was too hard to explain". I understand that, but could you give us some tips to improve our players's experience faster? What is better for them? Full matches or less minutes in more matches? Does it improve faster in NT matches than club matches?

4 - Can you tell us something about this new server? I assume that it's faster than the older, am i right? Do you have plans for the old server? Beta-testing purposes maybe?

I hope you can provide us some answers, thanks in advice  :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 09:26:53 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Derfos

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Some questions about many things
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2012, 07:29:16 AM »
Hi CarlosT i was reading on the new academy system and it says: "  A youth player of age 18 will move out of your academy at the end of each season if he is not promoted. ".
Black Star

Season 10 Runner up Top Level & Cup
Season 9 Top Level Third
Season 8 Champion Top Level
Season 7 Champion B-3  &  Cup Winner
Season 6 Champion C-5
Season 5 Champion D-13  &  Cup Winner

GKO TOP UP

• Legendary Team
  • ????????????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2012, 08:44:18 AM »
?????  ???? ????????????  :P :P :P  :P :P
???????? GKO ????????????

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2012, 09:26:31 AM »
Hi CarlosT i was reading on the new academy system and it says: "  A youth player of age 18 will move out of your academy at the end of each season if he is not promoted. ".

You're right, sorry  :P

I have removed that question. But i'd like to have some answers too ^^

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2012, 09:47:12 AM »
a) Most players will be local but some might be foreign.
b) There is a limit in extra youth.
c) No
d) When a player reach that age he will be removed from the academy (not promoted)

No plan

Less than 30 minutes -> no exp gain
30 minutes or more -> full exp gain
exp gain in NT matches is more than exp gain in club matches

Faster than the old one.
No test server for now.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2012, 09:56:22 AM »
Many things are clarified now. Thanks a lot!

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2012, 01:08:33 PM »

I don't think so  :)

I still don't know how experience is calculated, many of us I think still want to know !
I give you one example :

1ex. Two players had played more than 50 matches (same in league, cup, custom, friendly), none of them is in NT or U-21, both have 17y old , and one has 1*, the other one has 2* experience(gained more than 1 month ago) ? WHY ?

another thing: Will they gain the same experience in U-21 as in senior team ?

Also: Can you please update the game manual ? Make saving for two tactics at least ? Delete banned, inactive users faster ! Incomes must increase !

Thank you ! 

I'll be back for more  :)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 01:22:31 PM by Igecot »
My Team : Coffe Shop      

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • The Korean Football Club
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 01:04:16 AM »

I don't think so  :)

I still don't know how experience is calculated, many of us I think still want to know !
I give you one example :

1ex. Two players had played more than 50 matches (same in league, cup, custom, friendly), none of them is in NT or U-21, both have 17y old , and one has 1*, the other one has 2* experience(gained more than 1 month ago) ? WHY ?

another thing: Will they gain the same experience in U-21 as in senior team ?

Also: Can you please update the game manual ? Make saving for two tactics at least ? Delete banned, inactive users faster ! Incomes must increase !

Thank you ! 

I'll be back for more  :)

I guess that experience gaining rate is related to LA and PR.  The value that we saw is just approximate. LA 7 may be 7.01 or 7.21

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 02:02:14 AM »
I don't think we are going to get the exp formula.... but now, i know that using a player 30 minutes give him the same experience than playin 90, that's something, those clues helps.
If you want to collect experience, you must use you player, that's the most important thing after all..... next exp level will come eventually  :)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 02:13:26 AM »
Maybe admin will tell the formula , don't say he won't, you are giving him the idea to don't tell, don't do that :)   xaxaxa

Hey okay, It's the matches, but still my two players had played more than 50 matches , and the one with the 2* gained his second star 15-18 matches ago ... How come a player who is 15y oldand played no more than 10 matches can have 2* ? That's why I want an explanation (if Possible) !  And I want to know:
a) is it the same if the player is playing for U-21 and senior NT !?
b)  Do they need the same amount of matches to get to their next star ?

I guess that experience gaining rate is related to LA and PR.  The value that we saw is just approximate. LA 7 may be 7.01 or 7.21

Maybe , I thought of that !  ;)

P.S these posts aren't shown in recent posts !
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 02:19:27 AM by Igecot »
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 02:49:51 AM »
Honestly, i tried to figure it out a lot of times, and i can only say one thing for sure: players are promoted with different experience levels, so i believe it's impossible to calculate when a player is going to improve his exp.....

Why do i say that? Because last season, i had a player that increased his experience after playing only 1 friendly match!!!!! When i saw that, i understood that no matter how many times i do some maths, i won't be able to get a formula, not even close than the real one.

a) is it the same if the player is playing for U-21 and senior NT !?
b)  Do they need the same amount of matches to get to their next star ?

Those are interesting questions....

It might not be that acurate, but i have the feeling that exp 3 is a lot harder to get than exp 4, at least based on some youth i promoted in the last seasons, maybe i'm wrong, but the jump between low (3) and low (4) took me far less time than very low (2) to low (3)  ;)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 06:53:46 AM »
I am sorry but I can't tell you the exp formula.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 09:44:50 AM »
Admin, could you re-consider the "incomes from facilities" issue?

I can understand that you are trying to control inflation somehow, but also, understand that some teams need more money!

"Weekly finance update : Expense >>You have paid weekly salary for players and coaches for a total of 99676 G, and weekly facilities maintenance fee for a total of 166000 G. Income >> You have earned 137852 G from your facilities."

"Income >> You have earned 65144 G from your sponsors."

I can speak for my club in particular: I admit that my structure is a little big, but soon some players will ask to update their contracts, so my expenses will become even bigger. Now... with current scheme i am losing 62k each week. It's a number that i know that i can compensate with club activities but that is not the point, my point is that i spent 1.2M to upgrade a facility and my "real" incomes increased 11k.... do you see a fair relation there?

I have invested 8.250.000G to upgrade those facilities to very good level, what else can i do to have some healthy finances and keeping a team able to play 2 competitions? What chance do i have to have a big and healthy team if i wouldn't be a premium user (it would be impossible to do 62k or more though activities)? Please, re-consider it, at least reduce maintenance fees!!!!

EDIT: Juts to be clear, i am not asking for "profits" at the end of the week, i am asking for the chance to have healthy clubs, i don't think is fair to keep losing money each week after 8.2M invested.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 10:02:43 AM by CarlosT »

webinchi

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 04:58:43 PM »
I have another formula, that i want to know a long time ago.

ENV Factor!!!

this are the factors for env.

1. Experience - The higher experience, the better chance he plays well regularly.
        2. Morale
        3. Proficiency of him in the chosen playing position.
        4. Condition - Efficiency decreases as condition decreases. But a player won't have this penalty if his condition is over 92%.
        5. Adaptation to the team.

But can you tell us the exact formula and how much affect any factor.

Experiencia, you have very low, low etc..
morale... you have poor, good, very good
profiency, you have natural, etc
condition, you have just the penalty.
then the adaptation, that i know if affects between 10 an 20%

It would be great, I know premium players can have a big chart with all this info... but maybe for important matches we can just do maths.
Season 6 - C9 Champion
Season 7 - B3 Champion
Season 8 - Top 9th Place
Season 9 - Top 8th Place
Season 10 - Top 6th Place
Season 11 - Top 3th Place
Season 12 - Top 4th Place
Season 13 - Top 10th Place
Season 14 - Top 7th Place
Necaxa: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=134117

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2023, 07:29:20 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2023, 01:23:43 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2023, 12:10:15 AM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
meslun
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2023, 06:20:47 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
meshez
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2023, 07:51:19 AM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru