General Category > Gokickoff Language Translation

Match commentary!Pls answers from all nations !

(1/4) > >>

Igecot:
In how many countries the match commentary is used in natural language instead of English??? I ask this because i gave the translated files to admin long time ago , but commentary is not used still in my home language !

Zelly.harrs:
I think they only prefer to use english. What language did you send them?

admin:
Macedonian match commentary is available. Kindly choose the 3th language from the bottom of the dropdown list.

Fradel Rovajar:
This case is interesting, we also want receive the match commentary  in Indonesian language. What is the procedure. Sorry if I am not keep information about this. If the translator is needed, we will form a team of translators.

Brian Clough:

--- Quote from: Fradel Rovajar on December 18, 2012, 06:37:02 AM ---This case is interesting, we also want receive the match commentary  in Indonesian language. What is the procedure. Sorry if I am not keep information about this. If the translator is needed, we will form a team of translators.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: admin on November 09, 2010, 10:11:05 AM ---Be the most wanted ! We're in pursuit of Language Translators to help us translate the
game in different languages other than English. 
 ;D

Gokickoff is becoming more popular each day so many people are requesting us to translate the
game in other languages. This would be a very arduous work without your help. 
 ::)

So we need volunteers to help us do this difficult task. A volunteer doesn't need to be proficient in the language;
small grammatical error is acceptable.
 :(

So if your want your language to appear on GoKickOff and you are capable of translating
English to your language  please contact us by

1. Pm to me in this webboard.
2. Email to [email protected]
3. Leave your in this thread here and we'll contact you.

Most wanted Languages : Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, Romanian, Polish, Danish, German, Argentine Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
But ALL LANGUAGES ARE WELCOME !

We'd really appreciate your help.

:D

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version