Author Topic: Positioning  (Read 2997 times)

Harper

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Positioning
« on: September 05, 2012, 02:51:01 PM »
Hi,

Imo we need a small rework on coaches/skills. What's the problem? Imo those players, who has coaches with good attacking and defensive skills have too big advantage. For example i have now shitty coach with 18 tactical. What tactical gives? Teamwork and decisions! WOW, one useful (but not most important) skill!

That's my proposition. Make positioning tactical skill, not defensive. Its important to every player to be good in this one, but only for defenders. Does good striker doesnt need to move on his position well?
The Magpies

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Positioning
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 03:12:53 PM »
only because you have a bad coach it doesnt mean we need to change something

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 03:15:09 PM »
Does good striker doesnt need to move on his position well?

That's why off the ball exist.

However, i share your point of view...... Mental is even less used than Tactical (you can't even do a specific training on them)  and having a "high tactical/low attacking" coach is not precisely a blessing....

MAYBE if positional training is added later tactical skill might be key.... but for now, i don't see many use on tactical/mental skills.

EDIT:

only because you have a bad coach it doesnt mean we need to change something

That's right, but you can not choose wich coach you hire..... spending money/credits on a coach us a waste sometimes.
My team: (95928)

Harper

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2012, 03:55:27 PM »
Omg i knew that gabrielis is an idiot, but You Carlos? I just gave an example with my own coach, what's the matter of this? I mean that you can just train too many skills with two good coaches.

MAYBE if positional training is added later tactical skill might be key.... but for now, i don't see many use on tactical/mental skills.

THAT'S WHY I MADE THIS THREAD! Let's do the changes...
The Magpies

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 04:09:41 PM »
Omg i knew that gabrielis is an idiot, but You Carlos? I just gave an example with my own coach, what's the matter of this? I mean that you can just train too many skills with two good coaches.

THAT'S WHY I MADE THIS THREAD! Let's do the changes...

wow, thanks a lot

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 04:41:23 AM »
agreed, positioning is tactical...and aggression is devensive
 ::)
I would add positioning to tactical training and aggression to defensive...
thus, mental training would be determination and influence only (as it should), even if we can't train either specifically

;)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Harper

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 12:04:53 PM »
Dunno what about aggresion, it's so specific... You know imo it should stay as it is, cause making it defensive will make mental training so useless.

The whole problem is just about balance in the game.
The Magpies

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 05:09:36 AM »
its just that aggression serves a completely defensive role in the game...just keep it so aggression isn't a skill that can be specifically trained (thus only via defensive training)

I guess I think it might be good to separate aggression and determination in mental training, they play such different roles in the game. Doing so should actually increase the value of mental training, particularly for attacking players with low determination.

Aggression would simply replace positioning as the mental component of defensive training while mental training, rather than tactical, would be the "Mental" training program that only trains 2 skills.
 :-\
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2023, 10:36:51 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2023, 04:13:38 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting