Author Topic: CAPTAIN AND EXPERIENCE  (Read 11624 times)

Dika93

• Youth team
    • View Profile
CAPTAIN AND EXPERIENCE
« on: September 01, 2012, 01:49:43 PM »
How much effect captain and experience in a match???

fachrudin sheva

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • chelsea indonesia
Re: CAPTAIN AND EXPERIENCE
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 02:13:16 PM »

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »
Maybe someone could help me determine what determination does for a player and in what circumstances it is most used?  The manual doesn't say much about this skill and I am curious if it actually comes into the match.
Hibury FC

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 02:59:24 PM »
Maybe someone could help me determine what determination does for a player and in what circumstances it is most used?  The manual doesn't say much about this skill and I am curious if it actually comes into the match.
Influence is for Captain, and of course the higher experience of a player he will play better, and captain role effect to .
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2012, 03:02:21 PM »
"Experience" is the level of experience of a player. The higher the experience, the higher chance a player performs well and also has a greater change to hit top form.
Albanian Forum Moderator

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2012, 06:52:11 PM »
PLEASE DIARTT TRY TO EDIT YOUR MESSAGES AND NOT POST ONE MESSAGE AFTER ANOTHER
My team: Chespis (27036)

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2012, 08:45:36 PM »
PLEASE DIARTT TRY TO EDIT YOUR MESSAGES AND NOT POST ONE MESSAGE AFTER ANOTHER
Why is that permitted ?? no so i was just helping him and i can write 100 post if i want ok.
Albanian Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2012, 09:00:52 PM »
"Modify" button exist for a reason.... it seems you need a moderator chasing you every time you double post something every 3 minutes, you are just flooding. And there's no rule needed about it (because there's no need of it).

As a moderator, i told you that many times
, you always said "ok" but you never learned, now, there's no moderator..... but still you don't understand.

You are just proving that you need to fill you message count to feel you are somebody here, but in the other side, you still don't know that respect is not earned with lots of messages, you are recognized when you respect others and act as a normal user, not as a dumb newbie.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 09:21:06 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2012, 10:24:55 PM »
I have the part about captain and influence, just not the part about determination.  What is determination for and how is it used? :) I could use some explanation about aggression as well.  What does aggression affect?  :-\
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2012, 10:51:08 PM »

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 10:05:58 AM »
"Modify" button exist for a reason.... it seems you need a moderator chasing you every time you double post something every 3 minutes, you are just flooding. And there's no rule needed about it (because there's no need of it).

As a moderator, i told you that many times
, you always said "ok" but you never learned, now, there's no moderator..... but still you don't understand.

You are just proving that you need to fill you message count to feel you are somebody here, but in the other side, you still don't know that respect is not earned with lots of messages, you are recognized when you respect others and act as a normal user, not as a dumb newbie.
Why Carlos r u invented these things ??? i never did that  before and u never told me to not do that ok. why u always defend ur argentina friends while we have variance ( BECAUSE OF HIM) for no reason ????????   
« Last Edit: September 02, 2012, 10:11:29 AM by Diartt »
Albanian Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 12:26:19 PM »
I will not search your topics one by one, i don't have the time to do that, and honestly fighting against you would be a waste of time.
I don't want to offtopic here, so i only want to say two things, just because you are accusing me in public:

1-You are not a newbie, so use the forum tools as they should.
2-How can you post a signature "Albanian Modeator" and ignore such a basic rule.... do you know what moderate means? If you do, give the example, you acted as a newbie child, not as a moderator. Chespis is moderator in Argentina, but any other moderator could have said it to you, his nationality is irrelevant, your behavior as "moderator" wasn't proper at all.

Now, if you have something more to say, please send me a PM. If not, act as a moderator should, don't ignore "simple rules" and cut the offtopic crap.

woodriffmadison

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2013, 08:29:57 AM »
Do you guys believe that rookies with great leading capacity can take the captain post?
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting."                  choosefireplacesandstoves.com reviews

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2013, 11:51:54 AM »
well its hard to say because there are no stats or commentary that tells you how effective your captain is. I prefer  to go with a player who has high influence and decent experience but only because that makes sense  in real football.

In GKO this what I think I have noticed:

1. When I have used a player with low influence (usually by mistake) often the whole
 team has played badly .

2 The few times I have used a young player with high influence but low  experience
The team has not suffered.

What is everyone else's experience?
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

almalwhitton

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2013, 03:10:25 PM »
It really depends on the team I guess. If your team is dependent on the captain then it will be a huge impact.
"Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it."     choose direct hot tubs

abbeyhnorth

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 01:22:47 PM »
I think it has a huge effect the captain is the main player for me.
"We only get one life, so live it!"    choosehottubsdirect.com

gamemylife

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • games
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 02:34:33 AM »
thank
???????????? ????? ??????????

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2013, 12:57:00 PM »
 :-\ I'm not sure what to think.  I usually play as captain the player with the highest influence on the team, but I have seen times that people got the spot by mistake. When I made a player with very low influence the captain once, that player went on to score two goals while everyone else basically did nothing.  I have also see managers who like to make their most attack minded player the captain. Usually, that player also scores a lot of goals. It may be a coincidence but there might be something there.
Hibury FC

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2013, 02:05:44 PM »
And what about determination ?

djdrago

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 09:47:56 PM »
 :)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2023, 10:16:20 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2023, 03:52:35 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2023, 08:11:47 AM »
audiobookkeeper cottagenet eyesvision eyesvisions factoringfee filmzones gadwall gaffertape gageboard gagrule gallduct galvanometric gangforeman gangwayplatform garbagechute gardeningleave gascautery gashbucket gasreturn gatedsweep gaugemodel gaussianfilter gearpitchdiameter geartreating generalizedanalysis generalprovisions geophysicalprobe geriatricnurse getintoaflap 
getthebounce habeascorpus habituate hackedbolt hackworker hadronicannihilation haemagglutinin hailsquall hairysphere halforderfringe halfsiblings hallofresidence haltstate handcoding handportedhead handradar handsfreetelephone hangonpart haphazardwinding hardalloyteeth hardasiron hardenedconcrete harmonicinteraction hartlaubgoose hatchholddown haveafinetime hazardousatmosphere headregulator heartofgold heatageingresistance 
heatinggas heavydutymetalcutting jacketedwall japanesecedar jibtypecrane jobabandonment jobstress jogformation jointcapsule jointsealingmaterial journallubricator juicecatcher junctionofchannels justiciablehomicide juxtapositiontwin kaposidisease keepagoodoffing keepsmthinhand kentishglory kerbweight kerrrotation keymanassurance keyserum kickplate killthefattedcalf kilowattsecond kingweakfish kinozones kleinbottle kneejoint 
knifesethouse knockonatom knowledgestate kondoferromagnet labeledgraph laborracket labourearnings labourleasing laburnumtree lacingcourse lacrimalpoint lactogenicfactor lacunarycoefficient ladletreatediron laggingload laissezaller lambdatransition laminatedmaterial lammasshoot lamphouse lancecorporal lancingdie landingdoor landmarksensor landreform landuseratio languagelaboratory largeheart lasercalibration laserlens 
laserpulse laterevent latrinesergeant layabout leadcoating leadingfirm learningcurve leaveword machinesensible magneticequator magnetotelluricfield mailinghouse majorconcern mammasdarling managerialstaff manipulatinghand manualchoke medinfobooks mp3lists nameresolution naphtheneseries narrowmouthed nationalcensus naturalfunctor navelseed neatplaster necroticcaries negativefibration neighbouringrights objectmodule 
observationballoon obstructivepatent oceanmining octupolephonon offlinesystem offsetholder olibanumresinoid onesticket packedspheres pagingterminal palatinebones palmberry papercoating paraconvexgroup parasolmonoplane parkingbrake partfamily partialmajorant quadrupleworm qualitybooster quasimoney quenchedspark quodrecuperet rabbetledge radialchaser radiationestimator railwaybridge randomcoloration rapidgrowth rattlesnakemaster 
reachthroughregion readingmagnifier rearchain recessioncone recordedassignment rectifiersubstation redemptionvalue reducingflange referenceantigen regeneratedprotein reinvestmentplan safedrilling sagprofile salestypelease samplinginterval satellitehydrology scarcecommodity scrapermat screwingunit seawaterpump secondaryblock secularclergy seismicefficiency selectivediffuser semiasphalticflux semifinishmachining spicetrade spysale stungun tacticaldiameter 
tailstockcenter tamecurve tapecorrection tappingchuck taskreasoning technicalgrade telangiectaticlipoma telescopicdamper temperateclimate temperedmeasure tenementbuilding ultramaficrock ultraviolettesting