National Forum > Chile

Hello everyone

(1/3) > >>

admin:
Hello Chile people in Gokickoff

I'd like say thanks y'all for playing GoKickOff.
I do hope you enjoy our game. And if you have any suggestion feel free to tell us.

Best regards,

Gokickoff
online football manager

8)

BLUE COMMAND:
Hi. I am national selector U-21 of Bosnia and Herzegovina. If you have some good player U-21 and he is from BIH you just sent me name of your club on private message. My club is FC BC and I am BLUE COMMAND(4580).thank you

GregoryUnubs:
????125.4????PERFMusiAlceRich????TRIPJule????????JarmTesc????TescFlor????????????????????????
MASTRose????????RansFredCartDigiDidn????Fear????Intr????Gold????????????Jura1795????????Rich
Clai????????????????PushRama????????Geor????MODO????AdioLittMyriTiboKenj????Robe????????Omsa
MariPushElegELEGNikiELEGMacbJoseLifeAdioZoneRondSela????GaryJuliPier????????Theo????????????
????????Just????????ZonediamSweeZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone02-1ZonediamZone????ZoneZoneZone
Zone????????PIONSilb????HotpZigmTaro????Trud????Club5701????????ProfTexaCADIAVTO????????Rock
Irem????Educ????????????ZOOMWindWindwwwrXVIIDeLoMakiSergGour????Flig????????????????????????
????????tals????????Matt????????????????????????????????JeweMPEG????HerbChanWindAlasReasAnne
????????????????????????Book????????????????????????????????????????????????????????PIONPION
PIONLeatHans????????AlteArti????Davi????????Pave????tuchkas????Bfly

GregoryUnubs:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

GregoryUnubs:
????174.9????CHAPHaro????BonuIntr????Citi????????????????????JannEuro????VIII????????????????
1326FirsBillAlle(178????????ABBADaveNazi????LostWantUnfoMartInstInvo????PatrPhil????????????
Orea????????????????Eloi????????UndeDaviMODO????AguaELEGNiki????????John????XVIILars????Char
????TequSelaSonyVentWeniModo????GradOsir????????Circ????????DoroEart????????????Elwo????Pier
Zone????????ZoneZoneZoneZoneZone????ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone????ZoneZoneZoneZoneAndrZone????
Zone????????SUPE????????NVMTTopp????Merc????Book????Jard????????????????Inte????????Thiskbps
????NevaCrea????Magi????TuttIronWindWindLEGOOregBoscChouFresJoha????????????????????????Shad
????Know????????????????????????????????????????IntrRhyt????JeweDiscFELI????Intr????WindLenm
????????????????Jewe????????Erik????????????Shal????????????????????????????????????SUPESUPE
SUPE????????????????39-4Digi????????????????Blic????tuchkasHTMLRobe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version