Author Topic: [SUG]Eliminate loan limits and premium loans between teams  (Read 4448 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
[SUG]Eliminate loan limits and premium loans between teams
« on: August 09, 2012, 05:01:23 AM »
2 loans are too few for me...I'd like to loan 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 players out  :D
...but to enable this, we need to prohibit loans among premium users' clubs. 
Sounds great to me!  ;)

While we're on the subject of loan limitations, I'd also like to see at least some teams with non-premium managers be allowed to accept loans...I think those with 3000 or 4000 club rating should be allowed, since these are most likely to be established managers who have gone a long time without breaking any serious rules...maybe 1 at 3000, with 1 additional for each 1000 rating points? Anyway, I'd like to see loan acceptances be capped rather than loan offerings.
 :-\

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 05:29:23 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: [SUG]Eliminate loan limits and premium loans between teams
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:28:19 AM »
2 loans are too few for me...I'd like to loan 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 players out  :D
...but to enable this, we need to prohibit loans among premium users' clubs. 
Sounds great to me!  ;)

While we're on the subject of loan limitations, I'd also like to see at least some teams with non-premium managers be allowed to accept loans...I think those with 3000 or 4000 club rating should be allowed, since these are most likely to be established managers who have gone a long time without breaking any serious rules...maybe 1 at 3000, with 1 additional for each 1000 rating points? Anyway, I'd like to see loan acceptances be capped rather than loan offerings.
 :-\

:)
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 09:21:13 AM »
Agreed. 2 players out are a small number, and leaving only premium users to receive players reduces our chances to place them in a team that will use them, i believe that premium users should have the chance to loan out their players, but every user should have the chance to receive a player.
Just one condition: do not let a team have more than 1 player from the same premium user, i don't think it's fair to have 2 players from the same team.
In Argentina, there are 2 brothers playing with premium features, one of them is a very strong team, the other team plays in B level now andit's not that strong. Of course, the bigger team's owner helps his player, in 2 seasons the big team loaned out 4 players to B level, some of them very interesting players (one was valued +500k, playing in U-21 NT). Now, i know they are not cheatin, they lives in different places, they don't share internet connection at all (to add, i have both manager's cell phone number) but the point is that the competition might be unbalanced sometimes, i believe that limit would do the things fair to other teams in that league.
My team: (95928)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 09:31:13 AM »
premium features already gives lots of advantages and you want to make that gap even bigger?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 09:34:03 AM »
What would be the advantage? Players training away? Normal users should have the chance to receive players from loan, isn't that fair?

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 09:36:06 AM »
Guys, tell me what bonuses have team when loaning players from others.

I am asking cause I find only one situation: when my basic player is injured and I need same replacement but for only short period. If I don't want to buy or don't have money loan is the way.  Even here I have to loan player to the end of season.
I don't see more situation. IMHO the best way is to have and train own players . They can be sold for money. Why I would want to train someone else player and get nothing?
So all bonuses go to teams which loans players to others. They don't pay salaries, they get back trained player with higher value, more experienced ...

For me loans are useless and makes only problems with cheaters.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 09:51:50 AM »
What would be the advantage? Players training away? Normal users should have the chance to receive players from loan, isn't that fair?

carlos, if there would be no advantages then you wont be asking for more loans. dont tell us that you want more loans because you want to do good stuff by loaning them to weaker managers 

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 11:15:46 AM »
Gabrielis, i prepared a team to play 2 competitions: League an WCC. When i got kicked out in qualifiers, i have 2 options.

* Keep a large and expensive squad.
* Sell players to reduce my team's expenditures.

Now, having the chance to place a player where he will play, and having some less wages to cover helps me, i agree, but in the way i look at it, i am helping others sending them my players out.
You can look at my team if you want to, i have loaned out 2 players, both of them to play in top level teams (so, they play in my league) one of them played 5 matches, scored 2 goals, made 2 assist and became MoM in 4 matches, do you think that manager thinks i'm using him? His finances are terrible, he can't afford to buy a player like that right now, even if he will play WCC (Debt finances). Just to add, that manager has probably the strongest team in argentinian top level.
The other player i loaned out is the best MC in his squad, his manager is very happy with his performance. In the meantime, he loaned out an MC, waiting to get some matches this season, my player will cover his position for now and he started to win some matches with him.... coincidence? I don't think so.

Now, i don't want to have more players to loan because i need them to be trained to somebody else. If i spent so much money on training facilities and coaches is because i want to train them myself. My point is that i just wanted to get rid of some wages, i don't want to sell them because if i get to WCC next season i will be again with a short (low quality) squad, and that's not the point, in the way i look at it, the only way to survive playing League and WCC is having a squad with 21 CA5 (at least) players, and that is hard to keep. If i sell 6 or 7 players, do you think my main squad will be weaker next season? It won't at all, i will need to start over in new player's development, that's all.

So, what would be my advantage having more players to loan? Less wages, what would be other manager's advantage? More CA5 players to get for free until theirs became ready to play, everybody happy.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 11:17:30 AM by CarlosT »

chuncho_

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 12:44:44 PM »
loans are the biggest reward those looking for two teams
why should not exist
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:46:22 PM by Thor nedertal »

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 12:58:12 PM »
all i can see is that premium users gets a free training camp. others can train 3 players (3 subs) while you guys can train 5 (subs+2 loans)(would be 8 if you could loan 5 players).

Ruta has already pointed all advantages that premium users gets from loans.the other team will waste G on loaned players wage and will have a gap in main squad.

2 players is more than enough for loans

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 01:02:41 PM »
I never spoke about somebody else training my players  :)

I gave you 2 clear examples.

1 player is very important in a strong team, in the meanime, i am training my own player in the same position.
1 player takes a place were other team is developing one, that team can place his "project" in another team to gather skill and experience, while he's got a solid player to play there.

Do you have any idea how many crappy players are placed on loan? Do you think they will get a team to train them and give them minutes? Your arguments are utopic sometimes, nobody would want a CA2 or CA3 player to play first team matches, to play reserves at most, i don't get  what's the big "training" you complain about.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 01:10:12 PM by CarlosT »

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 01:06:16 PM »

well its not only you with premium acc :-)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 01:12:14 PM »

well its not only you with premium acc :-)

Sorry, i edited my previous message later.

My point is, you are getting just one side about loan feature, it's not only about training other manager's player, our point of view should be wider IMHO.

naishi4

• Professional team
  • C. REAL ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA B-1, LITTLE BASTARDS
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 07:39:16 PM »
well, for what i see, somebody just dont understand, the true meaning of loans, is just like in the real life, some clubs loan players (youth, developed, veterans , ect),to make cuts in the team xpenses or maybe because the player doenst have many chances to play, or they just doenst play a great quantity of competiotion, and dont see the need of having a big squad number, the team that is receiving the loaned player, see this as chance to make better the team, more depth, without the need of spend a big amount of money.

about the premiun, i am with carlos and brian, is like hey you cant cheat , a least you paid us ;)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 07:59:52 PM »
well, for what i see, somebody just dont understand, the true meaning of loans, is just like in the real life, some clubs loan players (youth, developed, veterans , ect),to make cuts in the team xpenses or maybe because the player doenst have many chances to play, or they just doenst play a great quantity of competiotion, and dont see the need of having a big squad number, the team that is receiving the loaned player, see this as chance to make better the team, more depth, without the need of spend a big amount of money.

about the premiun, i am with carlos and brian, is like hey you cant cheat , a least you paid us ;)

I do understand that team B will have temp. benefit, but manager will have to buy different player anyway. Premium user will take it back as soon as player will be trained or so.

You can tell that you are doing good job, but lets face it, premium users gets Way more advantages than others does when loaning players. Its ok about 2 players, but 5..

naishi4

• Professional team
  • C. REAL ARGENTINA, ARGENTINA B-1, LITTLE BASTARDS
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 08:26:46 PM »
i understand you , but the loan thing for me is no bad, the really bad thing is loan, between teams of a same players, or that a player owns more than two accounts, thats is unfair, about the loan things, yes the premiun user have the advantage of train a player , but thats is not so unfair is just strategy that can bring benefits for the two managers, and yes the other one will need to bring other player, but he can look for another loan anyway(Milan is using this strategy), or just call back a player he loaned out, is like cyrcle, i like the option that non premium users can get a player on loan, and maybe loaned out 1 player for season.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 06:53:11 AM »
It's the thing that drives me nuts about existing premium system....there is no overlap whatsoever in accessibility to premium features which, ultimately, are detrimental to some premium features. I feel strongly that non-premium users should be able to gain at least some premium features through accolade, bet it club ranking, league/cup prizes, club rating, etc., with other options as well.

IMO, the game should prioritize:

1. enabling  non-premium users to join custom cups, whether through merit or some in-game cost
2. allowing (at least some) non-premium users to accept loan deals while capping the number of players a club can take on loan

at the very least, I hope that these features can be made available for a few credits (rather than premium only) to increase participation.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2023, 07:43:38 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2023, 01:15:25 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2024, 10:48:14 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2024, 01:59:14 PM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2024, 07:43:48 AM »
http://audiobookkeeper.ru http://cottagenet.ru http://eyesvision.ru http://eyesvisions.com http://factoringfee.ru http://filmzones.ru http://gadwall.ru http://gaffertape.ru http://gageboard.ru http://gagrule.ru http://gallduct.ru http://galvanometric.ru http://gangforeman.ru http://gangwayplatform.ru http://garbagechute.ru http://gardeningleave.ru http://gascautery.ru http://gashbucket.ru http://gasreturn.ru http://gatedsweep.ru http://gaugemodel.ru http://gaussianfilter.ru http://gearpitchdiameter.ru http://geartreating.ru http://generalizedanalysis.ru http://generalprovisions.ru http://geophysicalprobe.ru http://geriatricnurse.ru http://getintoaflap.ru 
http://getthebounce.ru http://habeascorpus.ru http://habituate.ru http://hackedbolt.ru http://hackworker.ru http://hadronicannihilation.ru http://haemagglutinin.ru http://hailsquall.ru http://hairysphere.ru http://halforderfringe.ru http://halfsiblings.ru http://hallofresidence.ru http://haltstate.ru http://handcoding.ru http://handportedhead.ru http://handradar.ru http://handsfreetelephone.ru http://hangonpart.ru http://haphazardwinding.ru http://hardalloyteeth.ru http://hardasiron.ru http://hardenedconcrete.ru http://harmonicinteraction.ru http://hartlaubgoose.ru http://hatchholddown.ru http://haveafinetime.ru http://hazardousatmosphere.ru http://headregulator.ru http://heartofgold.ru http://heatageingresistance.ru 
http://heatinggas.ru http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru http://jacketedwall.ru http://japanesecedar.ru http://jibtypecrane.ru http://jobabandonment.ru http://jobstress.ru http://jogformation.ru http://jointcapsule.ru http://jointsealingmaterial.ru http://journallubricator.ru http://juicecatcher.ru http://junctionofchannels.ru http://justiciablehomicide.ru http://juxtapositiontwin.ru http://kaposidisease.ru http://keepagoodoffing.ru http://keepsmthinhand.ru http://kentishglory.ru http://kerbweight.ru http://kerrrotation.ru http://keymanassurance.ru http://keyserum.ru http://kickplate.ru http://killthefattedcalf.ru http://kilowattsecond.ru http://kingweakfish.ru http://kinozones.ru http://kleinbottle.ru http://kneejoint.ru 
http://knifesethouse.ru http://knockonatom.ru http://knowledgestate.ru http://kondoferromagnet.ru http://labeledgraph.ru http://laborracket.ru http://labourearnings.ru http://labourleasing.ru http://laburnumtree.ru http://lacingcourse.ru http://lacrimalpoint.ru http://lactogenicfactor.ru http://lacunarycoefficient.ru http://ladletreatediron.ru http://laggingload.ru http://laissezaller.ru http://lambdatransition.ru http://laminatedmaterial.ru http://lammasshoot.ru http://lamphouse.ru http://lancecorporal.ru http://lancingdie.ru http://landingdoor.ru http://landmarksensor.ru http://landreform.ru http://landuseratio.ru http://languagelaboratory.ru http://largeheart.ru http://lasercalibration.ru http://laserlens.ru 
http://laserpulse.ru http://laterevent.ru http://latrinesergeant.ru http://layabout.ru http://leadcoating.ru http://leadingfirm.ru http://learningcurve.ru http://leaveword.ru http://machinesensible.ru http://magneticequator.ru http://magnetotelluricfield.ru http://mailinghouse.ru http://majorconcern.ru http://mammasdarling.ru http://managerialstaff.ru http://manipulatinghand.ru http://manualchoke.ru http://medinfobooks.ru http://mp3lists.ru http://nameresolution.ru http://naphtheneseries.ru http://narrowmouthed.ru http://nationalcensus.ru http://naturalfunctor.ru http://navelseed.ru http://neatplaster.ru http://necroticcaries.ru http://negativefibration.ru http://neighbouringrights.ru http://objectmodule.ru 
http://observationballoon.ru http://obstructivepatent.ru http://oceanmining.ru http://octupolephonon.ru http://offlinesystem.ru http://offsetholder.ru http://olibanumresinoid.ru http://onesticket.ru http://packedspheres.ru http://pagingterminal.ru http://palatinebones.ru http://palmberry.ru http://papercoating.ru http://paraconvexgroup.ru http://parasolmonoplane.ru http://parkingbrake.ru http://partfamily.ru http://partialmajorant.ru http://quadrupleworm.ru http://qualitybooster.ru http://quasimoney.ru http://quenchedspark.ru http://quodrecuperet.ru http://rabbetledge.ru http://radialchaser.ru http://radiationestimator.ru http://railwaybridge.ru http://randomcoloration.ru http://rapidgrowth.ru http://rattlesnakemaster.ru 
http://reachthroughregion.ru http://readingmagnifier.ru http://rearchain.ru http://recessioncone.ru http://recordedassignment.ru http://rectifiersubstation.ru http://redemptionvalue.ru http://reducingflange.ru http://referenceantigen.ru http://regeneratedprotein.ru http://reinvestmentplan.ru http://safedrilling.ru http://sagprofile.ru http://salestypelease.ru http://samplinginterval.ru http://satellitehydrology.ru http://scarcecommodity.ru http://scrapermat.ru http://screwingunit.ru http://seawaterpump.ru http://secondaryblock.ru http://secularclergy.ru http://seismicefficiency.ru http://selectivediffuser.ru http://semiasphalticflux.ru http://semifinishmachining.ru http://spicetrade.ru http://spysale.ru http://stungun.ru http://tacticaldiameter.ru 
http://tailstockcenter.ru http://tamecurve.ru http://tapecorrection.ru http://tappingchuck.ru http://taskreasoning.ru http://technicalgrade.ru http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru http://telescopicdamper.ru http://temperateclimate.ru http://temperedmeasure.ru http://tenementbuilding.ru http://ultramaficrock.ru http://ultraviolettesting.ru