Author Topic: [SUG]POLL: modification to changes in transfer system  (Read 5716 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
[SUG]POLL: modification to changes in transfer system
« on: July 17, 2012, 03:09:23 AM »
I got some positive feedback on this idea in the original thread so I thought I'd repost here:
Instead of 40% gap why not just award player to the team with the highest bid value based on total value of the bid (i.e. transfer fee + [weekly wage x 18 wks/season x no. years in contract offered]). This seems like it would be better with new transfer limitations

for example:
Bid 1: 500,000 transfer fee, 3,000 G weekly wage x 5 seasons
Bid 2: 300,001 transfer fee, 3,001 G weekly wage x 2 seasons

With system set to be implemented, bid 2 would win...for me this is silly because the total value of bid 2 amounts to as little as 53% of bid 1 depending on length of contract:
500,000 + 3,000 x 18wks x 5 seasons = 770,000 total bid worth
300,001 + 3,001 x 18wks x 2 seasons = 408,036 total bid worth
[even with a five season contract: 300,001 transfer fee, 3,001 G weekly wage x 5 seasons = 570,090 total bid value]

With my proposal, the following transfer/wage offers would be needed (assumes 5 year contract) to beat bid 1 (above):
transfer fee              weekly wage               total value
300,000                          5,300                    777,000
400,000                          4,200                    778,000
450,000                          3,600                    774,000
Basically, with a transfer fee set at 40% lower than highest, weekly wages would need to be between ~75% (5 year contract) and 188% (2-year contract) higher!
This seem far more reasonable imho...

To compliment this, the length of time in which the transfer tax drops from 65% to 20% should be based on the length of the contract signed. I think 10-15% of the contract length is reasonable. If we assume 18 weeks (126 days) per season, this time period would be 25-38 days for a 2-season contract and 63-95 days for a 5-season contract. This would curtail players making insanely high wage bids to win the player, since they'll be stuck with the  player (and his wages) for considerably longer with longer contracts that factor in the bid's total value.
;)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 05:29:57 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: [suggestion]POLL: modification to changes in transfer system
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 04:23:14 AM »
added a poll
 :D
please vote
 8)

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 04:50:13 AM »
this seems ok for me

side note: damm i have to fight you on WCC on the 2nd rd of qualifiers

webinchi

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 06:12:53 AM »
I think the new suggestion is really nices, i would like to add 2 things

1.- we should not gave such a disadvantage for a short contracts.

I mean, same offer for 5 and 2 seasons
 if you pay 100,000 + 1000 salary * 80  weeks. ( 5 seasons) = 180,000
if you pay 100,000 + 1000 salary * 32 weeks ( 2 seasons)= 132,000

I mean of course in real life, the player have a voice,  and he would prefer a 5 season contract, but maybe there would be a kind of average of salary even if the offer is for 2 seasons or 5 seasons.

2.- in real life players have a voice and the club have a voice

Examples cesc fabregas last year transfer arsenal - barcelona ( player voice)

Neymar last year not transfer santos - real madrid ( club voice)

Maybe a posibility to make offers to a club for a player, and if the club accepts, this player have to get in tranfer market for the offer made ( this last to avoid cheating on this feature)

And second, a posibilitie that player have last word with a new atribute, to prefer between 2 offers depends on the team who make the offer, salary and contract leght

Chears.
Season 6 - C9 Champion
Season 7 - B3 Champion
Season 8 - Top 9th Place
Season 9 - Top 8th Place
Season 10 - Top 6th Place
Season 11 - Top 3th Place
Season 12 - Top 4th Place
Season 13 - Top 10th Place
Season 14 - Top 7th Place
Necaxa: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=134117

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 11:20:21 AM »
None of them i like the transfer system as it is now  :o
But if i really must choose between this two i think i would choose second sugestion.  :P

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 05:09:41 AM »
I realised that a 3rd option was needed in this poll, so I added one, and reset the voting to 0...
with only the two alternatives, the "total value of bid" option was winning 10-3
 :-[

I hope more people vote to get admin's attention
 :(
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 05:11:17 AM by Brian Clough »

yxsjb

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: [SUG]POLL: modification to changes in transfer system
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 07:12:27 AM »
Abstain (keep existing bid system)
+1

fachrudin sheva

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • chelsea indonesia
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 11:34:18 AM »
vote!! vote!! vote !!  :)

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2012, 12:09:08 PM »
I voted for keeping existing bid system and we are looking good for now  :)

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 11:01:52 AM »
Brian has a  big oint in his point, he must be an advancer moderator  8)
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

HSTEHSTE

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2012, 01:14:40 AM »
Though the new system would make the game closer to reality,I don't think it'll bring much convenience to managers...
Home Town of Victoire

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2012, 01:08:44 PM »
A-B-S-T-A-I-N ! ! ! my team has 20 players; one player that i bought and other 19 raised by me; in short time after i upgrade my academy to very good level and after i  promote my young players i will try to sell some of them and it seams ilogical to me that someone can buy one of my players with 1g less than the price i asked ; i agree that a player will go to the club that will pay him the bigest wage but NEVER EVER A PLAYER UNDER CONTRACT CAN GO WITH OUT MY AGREEMENT !!!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 08:45:30 PM by [email protected] »

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 05:02:30 AM »
everything has good and bad things, te bad about this is that teams will develop slower cause at paying more wages, there will be left less moeny to upgrade facilities :(

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2012, 03:47:59 PM »
A-B-S-T-A-I-N ! ! ! my team has 20 players; one player that i bought and other 19 raised by me; in short time after i upgrade my academy to very good level and after i  promote my young players i will try to sell some of them and it seams ilogical to me that someone can buy one of my players with 1g less than the price i asked

You will get the money you asked for him (85% if the player were rised in your academy), BUT it will be really rare to get more than your requested minimum price, other managers will increase their wage offer before your transfer fee.
My team: (95928)

chutimant

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2012, 04:51:55 PM »
 ;) VOTE >>>> Keep existing bid system <<<<

But i don't worry to change in new bid system. >>>  8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:54:17 PM by chutimant »

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 08:06:00 PM »
i think this poll is lost of time and the new sistem will be implemented...and i agree with new sistem ;)
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

perrito

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2012, 04:54:25 AM »
everything has good and bad stuff here the big problem is that teams will develop slower cause there will be lest money cause teams will expend more in wages, in the other hand when people put a player in 100g to see what happens he only will get 100g for his player!

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2023, 03:42:53 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2023, 09:15:55 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru