Author Topic: [Gokickoff Update] Changes in the player transfer system (Launch date: 09/09/12)  (Read 72275 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
The player transfer system will be changed as follows (Launch date : 09/09/2012) :

Buying player will categorised into 2 categories  1. Auction system 2. Free agent

1. A player will remain in the transfer market for 3 days. Team that offer the highest wage for the player, in the mean time, place the bid not less than 40% of the highest bid will get the player. (2 offers : wage + bid)

2. A free agent is a player who is eligible to sign with any club. To get a free agent your team has to offer the highest wage for the player. (The player transfer value is 40 times the offered wage)

Transfer fee will be changed as follows :

1. You will receive 35% of the transfer value when selling a newly bought player or newly promoted player. The longer the length that he stay with the team, the lower the transfer fee. You receive at most 80% of the transfer value if he stay in your team long enough.

2. You receive 5% bonus of the transfer value when selling a player, which is promoted from your academy.

Example : player1 promoted from A Club -> Transfer to B -> A receive  80%+5%=85% of the transfer value

3.  Transfer value when selling a free agent depends on the length that he stay with your team as follows :
- 10% of the transfer value for the first season.
- 30% of the transfer value for the second season.
- Use the rule from (1) to determine the transfer value for the third season and so on.

Remarks :
- Rule (1) will be applied for all players that stay with your team before 09/09/2012.
This mean that you receive 80%-85% by selling any player (promoted from academy or bought from transfer market)
that is in your squad before 09/09/2012.

- Wage budget of the player room will be increased as follows

none  50,000-->50,000
Very Bad 75,000-->100,000
Bad 100,000-->150,000
Okay 150,000-->250,000
Good 200,000-->350,000
Very Good 300,000-->550,000
The Best 500,000-->800,000

- You can only renew a player's contract if he request for a new contract or the remaining contract of him is only 1 year and he is still happy with your team.

- After the update we will use different heuristic to calculate the wage for the new contract.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:04:18 AM by admin »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
none  50,000-->50,000
Very Bad 75,000-->100,000
Bad 100,000-->150,000
Okay 150,000-->250,000
Good 200,000-->350,000
Very Good 300,000-->550,000
The Best 500,000-->800,000

- You can only renew a player's contract if he request for a new contract or the remaining contract of him is only 1 year and he is still happy with your team.

- After the update we will use different heuristic to calculate the wage for the new contract.

Admin, changes in wage budget suggest that wages will be higher.... have you consider increasing incomes from hotel/bar/megastore?
My team: (95928)

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
Very good changes but  Still think that when we sell a promoted player we should receive 100 %
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Another question would be.... what will our scout's duty? Will they calculate max wage and transfer fee?

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile

1. A player will remain in the transfer market for 3 days. Team that offer the highest wage for the player, in the mean time, place the bid not less than 40% of the team that place the highest bid will get the player. (2 offers : wage + bid)

Very good news! One thing is not clear: will we be able to see the average bid like now, or will it be a "blind" auction?
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Let me see if i get it right..... if i offer:

Wage: 2.000G
Transfer Fee: 590.000G

I can win an auction to somebody who offered:

Wage: 1.900G
Transfer Fee: 900.000G

I want to understand it right, to translate it properly in local forum.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 10:34:00 PM by CarlosT »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
2. A free agent is a player who is eligible to sign with any club. To get a free agent your team has to offer the highest wage for the player. (The player transfer value is 40 times the offered wage)

I am predicting that many team goes into debt after offering high wages to free agents. We don't have punishment for being in debt for long time at the moment. So I can buy many players and win evrything now no matter I am in debt !! Admin, are you going to make some solutions for that situation?
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I am predicting that many team goes into debt after offering high wages to free agents.

And i am predicting that those who havent improved their academies before 09/09/12 won't get decent money if they sell their players..... i was planning to sell my players close the end of season, with this change... i probably won't get 2M after selling 2 or 3 500K players, because people will offer higher wages, 40% is a gap too high IMHO..... those who made the improvements before, and are prepared to play season 6, already reached a huge gap with the rest. It would be really hard to catch them if we don't get other methods to increase our income.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Carlos, I think You'll can set a price what you want even after changes :)  So if you want 1 000 kG for player you should set this price now and after changes .

But I have to agree that prices will be lower in total.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:01:27 PM by Ruta »
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Carlos, I think You'll can set a price what you want even after changes :)  So if you want 1 000 kG for player you should set this price now and after changes .

That would make sense, but it's not clear....

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
I am predicting that many team goes into debt after offering high wages to free agents.

And i am predicting that those who havent improved their academies before 09/09/12 won't get decent money if they sell their players..... i was planning to sell my players close the end of season, with this change... i probably won't get 2M after selling 2 or 3 500K players, because people will offer higher wages, 40% is a gap too high IMHO..... those who made the improvements before, and are prepared to play season 6, already reached a huge gap with the rest. It would be really hard to catch them if we don't get other methods to increase our income.
+1

I agree...

these are bad news...wages should be important only with equal offers....at least reduce the gap at 10% max...
another thing are transfers tax...we asking for they reduce the possibilities for day trader, and that's good, but we asking too to have a tax near 0% long season in same team for a players...pass from 75% at 80% it's not enouth, mostly after new tax system...if we keep a player for many seasons in team, we want the 100% of his transfer...

other news are good...

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile

But I have to agree that prices will be lower in total.
yes, but if now I could get a low price to have a bid war, after I can't risk that...

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!

me too...the rule is a little unclear to me

but it sounds like a nice improvement
:)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
So.... for now, we have a 25% deduction.... with new changes we'll have a potential 59% deduction for a long time owned player.... (39% gap with the highest bid+20% tax). What's the good news?

I love the penalty to a recently bought player, and i love the 5% extra to a promoted youth player. But i believe the potential reduction is way too high..... I could ask for 1.000.000G and receive 410.001G for a player, just because somebody offered 1G more in a player's wage? That's not funny at all.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

It is very unclear :( One side we have scouting system another side we have to calculate between wege and price. It will be very hard.

I think we need something like autocalcultor included in bidding page. If we scout the highest offer for a player we can put our offer into calcultor and see how high wage we need to set for wininig.
  season 18

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
I could ask for 1.000.000G and receive 410.001G for a player, just because somebody offered 1G more in a player's wage?

Carlos if you ask for 1.000.000G  no one can make lower bid, I think.
  season 18

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile

It is very unclear :( One side we have scouting system another side we have to calculate between wege and price. It will be very hard.

I think we need something like autocalcultor included in bidding page. If we scout the highest offer for a player we can put our offer into calcultor and see how high wage we need to set for wininig.
for me is clear, no dubt, all is clear...

but it's cleary bad   >:(

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
I could ask for 1.000.000G and receive 410.001G for a player, just because somebody offered 1G more in a player's wage?

Carlos if you ask for 1.000.000G  no one can make lower bid, I think.

yes...the biggest effect of this will probably be that high value players won't show up on transfer market at low min. bids

I think I understand it now
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Another thing......

I didn't want to menction or ask about it before.... but the last file i translated had some things like "wants to move to a bigger club" or "wants to play more matches"..... does that mean that we will lose players because elements like that?

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
So.... for now, we have a 25% deduction.... with new changes we'll have a potential 59% deduction for a long time owned player.... (39% gap with the highest bid+20% tax). What's the good news?

I love the penalty to a recently bought player, and i love the 5% extra to a promoted youth player. But i believe the potential reduction is way too high..... I could ask for 1.000.000G and receive 410.001G for a player, just because somebody offered 1G more in a player's wage? That's not funny at all.
no Carlos....if you ask 1.000.000 G you receive surely at least 1.000.000 G..
the problem is that, if manager A offer 1M and 3k wage and manager B offered 1.3M and 2.5k wage, player go to manager A and you'll take 1M, not 1.3M...
if you get an high base price, it's not a big problem, because you get, at least, the price you want...
but if you get a low base price, to have a bid war, you could receive very few money...because if manager A arrive to 500k and 2k for your player and manager B get 300k and 3k wage, you have a significative lose of money  :o

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile

no Carlos....if you ask 1.000.000 G you receive surely at least 1.000.000 G.

No, at the very least will receive 850.000G if the player were promoted from my academy.

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Another thing......

I didn't want to menction or ask about it before.... but the last file i translated had some things like "wants to move to a bigger club" or "wants to play more matches"..... does that mean that we will lose players because elements like that?
no...this is a simply thing...
now you can renew contracts when you want...after you'll can renew contracts just if remain 1 years to expire or if players ask for a renew because his value is improved and he take few money for his value (as happened now too, when a player become UNH)...
nothing about bigger clubs or number of caps  8)

zecchin

• Professional team
    • View Profile

no Carlos....if you ask 1.000.000 G you receive surely at least 1.000.000 G.

No, at the very least will receive 850.000G if the player were promoted from my academy.
I don't want to mean this...I mean simply that if you ask a 1M base auction, noone can offer less than 1M...
tax are other way...

TER ! TEAM

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????? ???????????
    • View Profile
Perfect  8)  I like it.

lucky

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=
Poll. New transfer system  :D