Author Topic: Changes in the player transfer system in Season 7.  (Read 13197 times)

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: Changes in the player transfer system in Season 7.
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2012, 09:57:32 AM »
Random number is within the range 3x-7x of the maximum bid. You have to try to place the highest bid and offer the highest wage as possible.

We do not want users to offer the highest wage but place only 40% of the highest bid. But we want users to place the highest bid and offer the highest wage as possible. This is the reason why we choose this approach.
Everything new introduced in this game is to spend more money, when we gonna get more income from facilities ??? Don't tell me to upgrade my facilities from Bad to Okay or Good, there is a lot of managers that had done this upgrade, and still can't handle this situation
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »
First, TommyJ, do you understand the concept of inflation?
I'm not going to explain it here, but I will say that inflation in the game must be the fundamental reason behind recent changes in transfer system: higher wages and lower transfer fee % income both reduce inflation by reducing the net amount of money entering the game. They are actually designed to make the income from your facilities worth more, or at least lose value at a slower rate.
 ;)

Second, am I the only one who finds admin's latest post to be confusing?
Random number is within the range 3x-7x of the maximum bid. You have to try to place the highest bid and offer the highest wage as possible.

Sorry but this doesn't seem right. 3x-7x of max bid? Is that a typo? I am guessing it should read "in the range 0.3x-0.7x of the maximum bid" (between 30% and 70% of max bid)...

We do not want users to offer the highest wage but place only 40% of the highest bid. But we want users to place the highest bid and offer the highest wage as possible. This is the reason why we choose this approach.

I believe that a fairer auction system would do this more effectively than current approach. These changes do nothing to change a system that generally relies on last minute bidding, in which managers place bids based on partial information which encourages them to make the lowest bid they think they can get away with and still win the player.  With a strict deadline, there is no opportunity for a player to counter a bid made in the closing seconds. A more dynamic auction system that allowed counter-offers to be made with complete information would surely increase both transfer fees and wages paid for players more than current system does...
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2012, 10:09:06 PM »

I totally agree!  8)
Alessandria 1990 F.C. (128523)

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2012, 11:18:08 PM »
This is unreal.

It would help if they enforced the Rules eg non Premium managers only managing in their countries for a start...........

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2012, 07:44:49 AM »
Just for fun:

I bought a free player 2 weeks ago. Quite a good one, so i don't plan to sell him for now.

But if i change my mind, or need cach, for exemple, i would get 15% of the transfert price.

Ok, so 1%/10 days increase....so to reach 85%, it will take 700 days ?  2 years IRL to get just 85%, not even 100% ( so i probably won't get any profit anyway )

It's just hilarious. 

My feeling is that you just want to kill the transfert market, and us to built our teams just with promoted youth players. That's what i'll try, it's probably the only way not to loose tones of G, but as it's high random for youth players level & positions, it's just....hum...

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2012, 08:16:52 AM »
If developers aren't going to speed up the transfer % rate increase speed, what we need are 1-2 "Transfers of the Season"...transfers where we get maximum % regardless of time with the team. Allowing 1-2 per season seems fair imo.
 ;)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2012, 09:23:43 AM »
I bought a free player 2 weeks ago. Quite a good one, so i don't plan to sell him for now.

But if i change my mind, or need cach, for exemple, i would get 15% of the transfert price.

Ok, so 1%/10 days increase....so to reach 85%, it will take 700 days ?  2 years IRL to get just 85%, not even 100% ( so i probably won't get any profit anyway )

It's just hilarious. 

That's because you bought a free player, when you buy a normal player you get the 30% for him.

3.  Transfer value when selling a free agent depends on the length that he stay with your team as follows :
- 10% of the transfer value for the first season.
- 30% of the transfer value for the second season.
- Use the rule from (1) to determine the transfer value for the third season and so on.

And the reason behind of it is not because they are trying to kill, the market, they are trying to let us buy a free player only if we really need him. The marked was filled with free players for re-sale.
My team: (95928)

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2012, 10:39:01 AM »
That's because you bought a free player, when you buy a normal player you get the 30% for him.

yes, i know, but even 30% is really low. No, in fact, the problem is the 1%, that is relly too slow.

And the reason behind of it is not because they are trying to kill, the market, they are trying to let us buy a free player only if we really need him. The marked was filled with free players for re-sale.

Ok for that, and i do need the player. But idon't need to keep in 5/6 seasons even if i get one similar from my academy on S8....Not talking about trading or what, but it's just not possible this way to make adjustements of your squad.