Author Topic: Season 7 new features - New Academy system.  (Read 62808 times)

aog5555

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: Season 6 + 7 new features - New Academy system.
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2012, 10:07:37 AM »
1.) If a player is 17 years old,  in SS 5  but SS 6 up to age 18 years will be the team?

2.) If the bidding team player as well. Will be selected to the team. The view from here. Help with. ?

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2012, 10:12:36 AM »
@ShadoW

We will try to implement them at some point.

Ok Admin, I want to hear from you, but I'm interested whether you plan to do up to 10 seasons?About?  :)  :-\

iu1986

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2012, 10:14:40 AM »
Are youth players created at the beginning of the season?

What happens if a manager upgrades his accademy during the 6th season? Will he have advantages only on the next season, or will youth players change? (following the new quality of the accademy)
I have the same question with you
iu86 China season5 E6  1st
                  season6 D13 1st
                  season7 C5

????????? ?????????????????

• Legendary Team
  • ?????? ??????? ??????
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2012, 10:14:51 AM »
Academy Season 6

1. There will be list of youth players in your academy. You can only view certain attributes of these players such as height, nationality, and approximated CA LA PR value (3-5 , 3-7, 4-6 for instance). 8 new youth players will come to your academy each season. A youth player of age 18 will move out of your academy at the end of each season if he is not promoted.

A youth player age not over 18. He will stay in academy in next season, right?

if i have player age 17 3 players next season i will have player in academy 8+3 players ??

Duongspy

• National Team
  • ? Anti Communist ?
    • View Profile
    • ? BOYS-SAN ?
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 10:15:54 AM »
....very many useful features....great ideas....   8)

Academy Season 6

2. You can promote at most 7 youth players. You can't use token to increase your quota like the previous season.

3. You may use token or budget to bring more players [1] to your academy but you can only promote up to 7 youth players [2].

I like this improvement ... it brings fairness among users  ;)

...many players to the your academy will increase your chances of getting good young players...   :)

Academy Season 7

1. You can create youth camps in any countries. These youth camps can accept youth players of the age 13-15. And at the age of 16 these players will move to your academy. Therefore, you may now have more than 8 new youth players in your academy for each season.

2. This feature is in development. Please wait for further announcement from us.

only can say that the great  8) 8) 8)

....it's like Inter Campus of FC Internazionale... :) ....hope season 7 soon be using this function.... :D

Thanks to the members of GOK  :-*

Ologga

« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2012, 10:18:26 AM »
and what about the people that has built already the best level for the academy (more than 17,000,000 invested)?, change all youth system now?, There are a lot of unknowns in this subject, please explain it clearly.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2012, 10:48:55 AM »
and what about the people that has built already the best level for the academy (more than 17,000,000 invested)?, change all youth system now?, There are a lot of unknowns in this subject, please explain it clearly.

how these changes will effect those managers?i think you will get youths based on your academy level as it used to be. you will get list of players and will chose who to promote

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2012, 10:53:18 AM »
GREAT NEWS...I LOVE GOKICKOFF  :-*

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION : I HAVE Academy currently under construction. Completed on 17/07/2012...YOUTH PLAYERS WITCH I WILL SEE AT THE START OF THE SEASON WILL BE FROM CURENT LEVEL OF ACADEMY OR IT WILL BE FROM THE LEVEL UNDER CONSTRUSCTION ??? I THINK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND IT WILL NOT BE FAIR TO RECEIVE YOUTHS FROM CURRENT LEVE IF I HAVE UNDER CONSTRCTION NEXT LEVEL... :(
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

passza

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2012, 10:59:24 AM »
Premium accounts selects youth player's nationality?

:-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Ologga

« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2012, 11:01:56 AM »

BUT I HAVE A QUESTION : I HAVE Academy currently under construction. Completed on 17/07/2012...YOUTH PLAYERS WITCH I WILL SEE AT THE START OF THE SEASON WILL BE FROM CURENT LEVEL OF ACADEMY OR IT WILL BE FROM THE LEVEL UNDER CONSTRUSCTION ??? I THINK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT AND IT WILL NOT BE FAIR TO RECEIVE YOUTHS FROM CURRENT LEVE IF I HAVE UNDER CONSTRCTION NEXT LEVEL... :(

Your team, and my team, ... Things are not clearly explained, we need full information, not only 2 sentences.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2012, 11:07:59 AM »

this Q. was already asked many times

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2012, 11:18:30 AM »
i "m sure that admin will inform us about this problems when he will have the full information...we must be patient

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

Lo Zar

• National Team
  • You'll never be drunk alone
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2012, 11:50:32 AM »
You can only view certain attributes of these players such as height, nationality, and approximated CA LA PR value (3-5 , 3-7, 4-6 for instance).

Can we also see the field position of the young player before promoting him or not?
  My team: ALCOLIZZATI (99365)  -  Italian Forum Moderator 

berkan

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2012, 01:43:43 PM »
Interesting changes, very good!  8)
My Team: Olimpia (18959)
Paraguay Forum Moderator
Top Level Winner (13)
Cup Winner (6)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2012, 02:13:02 PM »
Academy Season 6

1. There will be list of youth players in your academy. You can only view certain attributes of these players such as height, nationality, and approximated CA LA PR value (3-5 , 3-7, 4-6 for instance). 8 new youth players will come to your academy each season.

i hope we will decide when those players will come to our academy, just like we used to decide when to pull new players in the existing system. are these players going to improve while staying in the academy, or remain the same? we need to know if it's better to just promote them right away or we can wait for the CA to get better and then pull them. and if they will improve, what's going to decide the progression? is the level of the academy going to make them grow faster?

i think the only difference is that we wont be able to pull youth one by one, we will get list and will choose players. dunno how they would improve in academy since i doubt we will be able to set training, we wont be able to see their real CA/LA/PR as well so it will be like scouting with worst scout. more i read about these changes more i doubt if its better than we have now

Coolest thing is that you wont be able to pull more youth with tokens, nothing more

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2012, 02:39:51 PM »
if youngsters promoted from good academy r gone look better then youngsters from bad academy it is a good change .

Jansen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2012, 02:44:51 PM »
Question for Admin
How to calculate for list of youth player in academy?
It's show 8 new youth players to academy each season and the list not change right?
A youth player of age 18 will move out of your academy at the end of each season if he is not promoted. It's mean "My youth player age not over 18 years old 5 player so next season I have 13 youth player in my list" right?

My opinion
You will decrease user and fun from this game because you must calculate from academy level for list so It's good for old user but for new user have a little bit for good player and you show the list already then can choose only good player so the market will be bore.

***I think academy system is good now. It's make me fun and push forward for youth player.

***Question for all GKO users
If you know everything will be happen, the game still fun?
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 02:49:27 PM by Jansen »

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2012, 02:46:33 PM »
i think the only difference is that we wont be able to pull youth one by one, we will get list and will choose players. dunno how they would improve in academy since i doubt we will be able to set training, we wont be able to see their real CA/LA/PR as well so it will be like scouting with worst scout. more i read about these changes more i doubt if its better than we have now

Coolest thing is that you wont be able to pull more youth with tokens, nothing more

Yep, it sounds like we just get a peek at their ability before promoting, and sacking them - assuming that they do not improve at the Academy, nor can they be trained.........

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2012, 04:18:56 PM »
- Higher level of academy - > Higher CA, LA, and PR for youth players in the academy.

- If a manager upgrades his academy during season 6, it will not effect the 8 new players given each season. But if he use tokens or budget to search for more players it will take effect immediately.

- You may see the field position of a player in the academy.

- You can't select nationality of players in the academy. If you want players from specific country just build a youth camp there [season 7].

hooi1983

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2012, 04:30:23 PM »
if i upgrade my Academy level by Friday (07-Jul-2012), Season 6 i will get better youth? or still same quality?

noob team. feel free please advice me

tommen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »
I have spent all my savings on upgrade the YA - and now your telling me I can't pull YP  before season 7 in this quality?

Please admin. Don't do such big changes only two days before the new season starts.

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2012, 04:48:04 PM »

- If a manager upgrades his academy during season 6, it will not effect the 8 new players given each season. But if he use tokens or budget to search for more players it will take effect immediately.

- SO i will receive 8 youths from my curent level of academy....GREAT  :( how much players i can search with tokens or budget ? 7 or more ?

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

ToTO

• All Star Team
  • ?????????? ?????????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2012, 04:50:36 PM »
- Higher level of academy - > Higher CA, LA, and PR for youth players in the academy.

- You may see the field position of a player in the academy.

- You can't select nationality of players in the academy. If you want players from specific country just build a youth camp there [season 7].

Good work you guys. I like this change.  :D

but In my view , many managers are waiting for a prize in the start of new season to upgrade their academies. ( managers will begin to upgrade after they get the money  )

Is it possible to get the list of youth players after the upgrading complete?

Or can managers get their list of youth players once per season but not necessary to be at the beginning of the season?

« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:10:02 PM by ToTO »

Club Name : NoMoney Club (18387)
Manager : *** ToTO *** (1298)

Ologga

« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2012, 04:55:04 PM »
I have made a concrete question to the admin, there are teams that have made the best quality level, paid 10,000,000 for be in the top of the academies, for promote the best youths, what will happen now?.

I will be the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ... team obtaining the best academy, I have sold the most of my players for that, sacrified team performance for make the best level, for be pioneer and have the advantage of be one of the first best academies, now, what for?. I hope to get next July 16th 7-8 youth from 'the best' level academy.

Another thing, to complicate things never is a good way..
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 05:09:04 PM by Ologga »

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2012, 05:03:54 PM »
I have made a concrete question to the admin, there are teams that have made the best quality level, paid 10,000,000 for be in the top of the academies, for promote the best youths, what will happen now?.

I will be the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, ... team obtaining the best academy, I have sell the most of my players for that, I have sacrified team performance for make the best level, I hope to have the advantages that I suposed last monday when I began to build it, I hope anything will be different. I hope to get next July 16th 7-8 youth from 'the best' level academy.

A last thing, complicate things never is a good way..

i agree with...if we have paid for the next level,we make great sacrifice to save that money...why we dont get a list from the level under construction....it is just time until the construction is finished...your academy will be The best on 16, mine will be Very good on 17 july...IT IS NOT FAIR FOR US TO RECEIVE YOUTHS FROM CURRENT LEVEL OF ACADEMY....i think FAIR will be that all the managers witch have the academy under construction at the beginning of next season to receive the list of youths from LEVEL we are upgrated...we work all the season for that money admin, please don t ignore our efforts and make we wait on season to receive youths from that level of academy !!!! :o :(

ROMANIA Forum Moderator