Author Topic: Suggestion ( 3d faces)  (Read 13349 times)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestion ( 3d faces)
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 01:31:58 PM »
Place them on a league inmediatelly and see what happens.

Game design is not the bigger problem. The problem is that people need to wait 2 days minimum to get a league. Not to menction teams created now, in postseason. Wating more than 3 weeks to get a league is a unpleasant way to say them, don't come back.

Game tutorial? Absolutely needed, i suggested that once, but nothing yet. However, IMHO the biggest problem is the wait to get a league.

Absolutely right. Leaue must be given when team is created!!!!
Layout is no problem.
Tutorials/  I see many users wchich didn't read rules , playing from first season!!!!
For them game is still difficult,lol
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 01:49:50 PM »
Place them on a league inmediatelly and see what happens.

Game design is not the bigger problem. The problem is that people need to wait 2 days minimum to get a league. Not to menction teams created now, in postseason. Wating more than 3 weeks to get a league is a unpleasant way to say them, don't come back.

Game tutorial? Absolutely needed, i suggested that once, but nothing yet. However, IMHO the biggest problem is the wait to get a league.

EDIT:
Sokker have a 3D match engine and global design is very similar than GKO, player faces included, do you know a more "modern" game than Sokker?
Player faces are almost insignificant, compared to the improvements that the game might need right now.

onlinefootballmanager.co.uk , is the most manager game played on the world , they changed the design last year.
Ok i agree with you , 3 days waiting is very tired time, but if the design is nice probably the game will be more visited and more played. Im not saying to change the system of the game , the system i perfect , better than every game , but design looks like years 2000 - 2001.

Look some pics of ONLINEFOOTBALLMANAGER:
Main Page
Manager Profile Page
Lineup Page

Dude , design is important for an page fame.
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 02:21:16 PM »
For me the only thing that can bring more managers in the game is to show the match in 2D, even better if the 3D.But,followed immediately afterwards 3D face and show the stadium and the club's center.  ;)
Perhaps only then to be implemented faster loading system in the league clubs.

I respect the opinions of others, and know that they have different ideas.  :)

Sorry for my bad English.  :)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2012, 05:32:40 AM »
Ok idea, though freaky with those eyes  :)

But I believe there are several other features that needs attention before this one, so atm no thanks...

OK but , this also can be primary.

Yes my friend, each player must have a (3D) face to find his nationality.  ;)

For example, most black Africans, eastern part of Asia curves eyes, white Europeans face .....  :)
can you imagine the logistics involved in tuning racial and ethnic qualities of zillions of player pics based on the demographics of every nation in GKO? This is mind-boggling and still some people might get upset over under-represented racial/ethnic groups in national census data.

I think this is all secondary anyway, that increased tactical features are needed, as well as changes in game engine, but this kind of suggestion might be relevant in a few seaons!
 ;)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

M_Zachrie_Zaini

• Youth team
  • No Sweat No Glories
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 06:18:11 AM »
+1  8)
Previous Club: Monster Club Football 2011 & Persema Mata Ie
My Club Now: Seahawks Impact AFC

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 10:08:52 AM »
New one , realistic :
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2012, 11:42:50 AM »
New one , realistic :
Wooowww   
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2012, 12:08:28 PM »
Ok idea, though freaky with those eyes  :)

But I believe there are several other features that needs attention before this one, so atm no thanks...

OK but , this also can be primary.

Yes my friend, each player must have a (3D) face to find his nationality.  ;)

For example, most black Africans, eastern part of Asia curves eyes, white Europeans face .....  :)
can you imagine the logistics involved in tuning racial and ethnic qualities of zillions of player pics based on the demographics of every nation in GKO? This is mind-boggling and still some people might get upset over under-represented racial/ethnic groups in national census data.

I think this is all secondary anyway, that increased tactical features are needed, as well as changes in game engine, but this kind of suggestion might be relevant in a few seaons!
 ;)

I apologize if I offended some examples of this.   :D

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 06:08:33 PM »
I apologize if I offended some examples of this.   :D

You shouldn't apologize, mate...I don't think you could've offended anyone with your post. I was just pointing out that national census data often omits (accidentally or not) many minorities. Even the United States census bureau recently admitted that its last (2010) census left out 1.5 million people belonging to ethnic minorities, including "close to 2.1 percent of African-Americans and 1.5 percent of Hispanics, who together add up to some 1.5 million people who were not counted as they should have been...and [it] also failed to include 4.9 percent of indigenous people living on reservations."
-source-
This is surely more acute in nations with sharp racial and/or ethnic tensions, and would make implementing this with accuracy very difficult.

My point is that with such detailed images, it will be very hard to get racial/ethnic features right just for majority populations in many nations, let alone making sure various minorities are also included in appropriate proportions, to say nothing of keeping this all up to date, regardless of the ability to render cool 3D images like these
 ;)
This is a great idea but it will surely be several seasons before something like this can be fully and appropriatly implemented.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Djolle

• National Team
  • Moderator of Serbia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 07:04:03 PM »
OK, if this idea is being put in, let all the players are the same (when talking about race), it would not be coming to the conflict.
As the current players have the same race.  ;)

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2012, 12:57:06 PM »
For me the only thing that can bring more managers in the game is to show the match in 2D, even better if the 3D.But,followed immediately afterwards 3D face and show the stadium and the club's center.  ;)
Perhaps only then to be implemented faster loading system in the league clubs.

I respect the opinions of others, and know that they have different ideas.  :)

Sorry for my bad English.  :)
Absolutely agree... this thing can only bring benefit to the game!  8)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2023, 01:23:48 AM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2024, 06:16:57 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2024, 04:13:05 AM »
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инйо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо 
инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо инфо