Author Topic: Actives & Inactives  (Read 3123 times)

Ologga

Actives & Inactives
« on: June 19, 2012, 10:58:36 AM »
Already made suggestion but very necessary.

Promote to the high divisions the active teams and substitute please the inactive teams from high division (there are to many inactives that all of them can't be relegated at the same time or some of them leave the team with good players and those teams win matches and never are relegated).

It's good for active users, they win in competitiveness and fun, it's good for the game that wins in interest, it's good for everybody.

The rule says that a team becomes inactive with 30 days of absence, there are a lot of teams in low categories desiring to promote theirselves to high categories but only two of each group can get the goal while high divisions are full of inactives.

The time will place each team in its place but you can accelerate the process and the break between seasons is the moment.

Thanks for read it.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 11:24:09 AM by Ologga »

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: Actives & Inactives
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 11:09:32 AM »
 8)
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 11:24:20 AM »
 8)

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 12:20:19 PM »

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 01:36:34 PM »
+1 :)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 03:18:06 PM »
I mostly agree. This is a good idea in nations that are large enough so that new managers are not placed into B level.

At the very least, banned teams should not be promoted to the top level! The winner of B-3 league in my nation, HOLLYWOOD, has just been banned, so the no. 3 team (Bundesliga) should be promoted instead.

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 03:43:03 PM »
I mostly agree. This is a good idea in nations that are large enough so that new managers are not placed into B level.

At the very least, banned teams should not be promoted to the top level! The winner of B-3 league in my nation, HOLLYWOOD, has just been banned, so the no. 3 team (Bundesliga) should be promoted instead.

Totally agree
in my league B-1  two first team banned , should I wait another season . I finished at 3rd ? Hope to join Top Level season 6
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2012, 01:31:44 PM »
Honestly, i don't think that will happen.

This request is as old as this game, and developers already made a decision about it. When this request started, lower division were filled with active managers, and higher division had 1 or 2 active. It only made that older top levels became far stronger than any other squads, while active players started to play against 1 or 2 actives in each division, of course, it wasn't that fun as playing against other humans, but well.... they decided it and we had to wait.

It's been 3 seasons after that, i earned a place in Top Level finally (and a WCC place too, winning the cup), so honestly i don't think it would affect me, argentinian Top Level will be filled with active players at last. But i believe it would give the game more balance between leagues and also would make WCC more competitive.

I've noticed that not a single WCC champion came from a competitive Top Level, or they comes from lower division (filled with bots) or lower ranked leagues. If every Top and B level would be filled with active members, fighting on 2 sides would be hard for everybody, not just to thai, polish or serbian teams (those leagues are the most comtetitives IMHO), it would give a huge balance to the game IMHO.

in my league B-1  two first team banned , should I wait another season . I finished at 3rd ? Hope to join Top Level season 6

I believe it won't happen again... it seems that finally,  admin and devs are taking cheating control seriously. Those teams won your league because they were banned recently, when current season were about to end, next season banned teams will be weaken, as unactive teams does. If admin catch a cheater in the first 20 league matches, i can tell you that for sure: he won't win a league, because those teams will be weaken due unactivity.

I know your team very well, and honestly, it's hard for me to believe that such a weaken squad can give some trouble to your squad.... aren't you exaggerating a little bit?

I do believe that banned teams should deduct points inmedietaly, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 02:56:40 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Diartt

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 03:51:18 PM »
You're right .
TEAM  : FC Derguti
Albanian Forum Moderator

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2024, 04:41:32 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile