Author Topic: From now on, match-fixing is unacceptable.  (Read 14258 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
From now on, match-fixing is unacceptable.
« on: May 08, 2012, 03:14:38 PM »
Intentionally losing a game to benefit another team expressly is considered to be violation the rules of our game.
Please don't do it and please help us keep an eye on such actions.

Gokickoff

florinsteaua

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: From now on, match-fixing is unacceptable.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 05:06:59 PM »
Intentionally losing a game to benefit another team expressly is considered to be violation the rules of our game.

Gokickoff

good job admin  :)
MANAGER  OF  TIKI-TAKA BARCELONA, TOP LEVEL, ROMANIA

ROMANIA Forum Moderator

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2012, 11:03:29 PM »
We like this a  lot thanks admin  ;)
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

Sir Vio Ferguson

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 02:34:35 PM »
great job ! that is awesome :)
Team: Black Boy
League : Top Level
Manager: Sir Vio Ferguson

Romania Language Assistant
Romania Forum Moderator

sphyjr

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 08:50:59 AM »
admin please see PM

Jeeva

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:24:38 AM »
great job ! that is awesome................

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 07:37:57 AM »
Means that all the games we have to play with the first team, friendly matches, cup match (against weak opponents or boot teams) or custom cup match or WCC match, we can not use another team? In case of defeat in this match is that it be considered a violation of the rules?
Sometimes we have to break the players, sometimes do not have enough credits or energy to restore the player's energy. I believe that you have not thought to sanction a situation that I mentioned?
 ::)
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • The Korean Football Club
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 10:44:36 AM »
Means that all the games we have to play with the first team, friendly matches, cup match (against weak opponents or boot teams) or custom cup match or WCC match, we can not use another team? In case of defeat in this match is that it be considered a violation of the rules?
Sometimes we have to break the players, sometimes do not have enough credits or energy to restore the player's energy. I believe that you have not thought to sanction a situation that I mentioned?
 ::)

Users have right to rotate lineup. Admid should understand it.

Ologga

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 11:18:20 AM »
great job!! and what's happen if I want to train my own players?, I can't??, is that punished???, I don't understand nothing in this game at the moment.

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2013, 06:43:23 AM »
What if i have nothing more to hope this season ? for exemple, sure to finish beetwen 3rd & 6th rank. Can't i give some play time to my youth ?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 09:32:41 AM »
You are losing a point here guys:

Intentionally losing a game to benefit another team

Every user is free to use the players he wants, but sometimes it's so obvious that you lost on purpose, surely there will be a punishment on those matches.
My team: (95928)

edikiddo

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 04:35:53 AM »
in my opinion, what admin means is when we play with our player but with strange formation

ex: 1 DC 5 AMC 5 FC

famouson17

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 02:31:12 PM »
Nice One Admin 8)
I'm Famous & I'm Awesome

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2013, 02:34:13 PM »
Well is this rule breaking?  ???
Just take a look what happens when this two teams meet in league
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=4466345
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=4466465
http://www.gokickoff.com/team_match_detail.php?match_id=5275362

So every time tactics is drasticly changed as one of the teams plays with all players in front of goal?
Or the fact that field players are standing on goal,and better placed team on the table wins everytime when they met?
Is this fair to other users in my league? Are they going to be punished for this by deduction points?  ??? i dont think so...

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2013, 04:32:37 PM »
In my opinion this is cheating as any other and the teams should be banned! Warning has been givven so many times now that this shouldn't come as a surprise.

We have a team in my league aswell with two teams and his matches are thorougly watched, though he has sworn to not cheat.

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 04:47:20 PM »
In my opinion this is cheating as any other and the teams should be banned! Warning has been givven so many times now that this shouldn't come as a surprise.

We have a team in my league aswell with two teams and his matches are thorougly watched, though he has sworn to not cheat.
Well this isnt one user actually they are two brothers logging from same computer,so my suggestion would be just soe warning,like deducting points to both of them i dont think ban would be good solution as we dont have so much active users in my country.
I want to hear Admin opinion too... :-\

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2013, 12:49:35 AM »
What about my plan,if i play in a C or a B league and in round 25,i'm in #2 but i don't like it so i intend to lose to get to #3 and going to get the #1 in the next season???? :D :D

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2013, 02:33:12 AM »
I think it is very difficult to prove or disprove match fixing. It may seem obvious, but it doesn't mean that a manager doesn't have the right to play whoever they wish in whatever formation they wish. It is frustrating when this kind of activity disrupts the normal flow of the league but to ban a manager for actions that are within his rights by the rules as they stand isn't something I would support. 

Bringing the actions of such players to light for the league to scrutinize is perhaps a better way of resulting this situation. If there is enough anger in the league, teams can work together to insure that such teams constantly receive the luxury of facing many Mots for such unethical decisions.
 >:( Welcome to mob justice!
Hibury FC

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2013, 04:28:18 AM »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Nory Levi

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 12:35:40 AM »
Ummm,so the better club will earn 6 points each season  ???

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2023, 03:24:25 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2023, 07:53:02 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting