General Category > Rules/ Guidelines / How To

This is what happens when one person own more than one premium account

(1/8) > >>

Kr10s:
I've to closed this topic. Please refer to the forum new rule
We're not protecting someone specifically but we try to prevent recrimination between players.
For now on, please report issue regarding other players by email or private message only.
Please send us evidence and we will decide on the punishment.

Drahcir:
If what you say is correct I say kick him out and don't let him return, ever! Ofcourse difficult to maintain such a ban, but his IP should be banned!  >:(

gabrielis:
honestly i dont think developers will give any penalty to any paying user

Kr10s:

--- Quote from: gabrielis on April 25, 2012, 09:53:04 AM ---honestly i dont think developers will give any penalty to any paying user

--- End quote ---

I know that, i also know that he don't need to be premium to do something to harm other users in the same league.
I'm aware that his 2 year premium status is an extra.....
But honestly, i believe some things must be shown, at least to re-consider them.... such as 1NT vote per account or loan between 2 teams sharing the same IP (btw, it was a topic related loaned players from the same IP), we discussed it a lot, and rules didn't change.
I do understand that people might share his IP, but this "person" had 2 accounts before that having more than one account were allowed (now 2 accounts are premium, so he can use them everywhere), i can understand that premium user have an extra (i blieve it's unbalanced).... but one thing is use, something very different is abusing. This manager made everything possible to get an advantage, specially to improve his first account. Honestly, it must be some limits.

Night_Fun(RigaGoldWings):
I was thinking of buying premium feature in the end of this season :-\ if this case would be ignored and person will not be banned I will not by ant premium  ;D :P it's disgusting how people can cheat just because they payed some amount of money

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version