Author Topic: [suggestion]Allow recall of loaned players under some circumstances  (Read 2768 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
In most pro leagues, a recall clause is commonly included in loan deals. This is to address extenuating circumstances that undermine the loan:

- Improper training: the player is not assigned a training coach or the assigned training coach is inappropriate for prolonged periods of time (weeks, of course), the player should be allowed to be recalled
- Lack of match time: Loans are often made for the express purpose of providing a young player much match experience. I think if a loaned player does not play in at least 25-33% of potential matches, the player should be allowed to be recalled

IMO anyway...does anyone else agree with these sentiments?

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
dunno, imagine you loan from other team very best its player and later his owner takes him back just before some important your match

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
dunno, imagine you loan from other team very best its player and later his owner takes him back just before some important your match
good point, but it would need to be egregious...maybe over half a season at least of mismanagement...maybe there could also be a small notification period before the player is returned to home club?
 :-\

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
I believe a loan back feature should exist, but in order to take your player back, both managers should agree to cancel the deal.

The "Lack of match time" is not fair IMHO, you can't push somebody to use a player..... some people placed youngsters valued 165k, those kids have no chance to play official matches, honestly......
I believe there's only way to work in loan feature: before sending a player to loan, agree what will his role be....... and if possible let the player in a team managed by somebody you know, i have 2 loaned out players and my experience with them is great, my 2 loaned in players are ok.... one of them was a keeper, called to be substitute from the very begginning.... now that i don't need a substitute (my keeper reached his LA) i'm giving him some hard trainning, hoping to get some good training. The other is an FC, i asked him under similar circunstances, he plays quite often and we agree on his training schedule, so i give him the right coach.... it's the only way loan feature must work IMHO.

My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
I believe a loan back feature should exist, but in order to take your player back, both managers should agree to cancel the deal.

The "Lack of match time" is not fair IMHO, you can't push somebody to use a player..... some people placed youngsters valued 165k, those kids have no chance to play official matches, honestly......
I believe there's only way to work in loan feature: before sending a player to loan, agree what will his role be....... and if possible let the player in a team managed by somebody you know, i have 2 loaned out players and my experience with them is great, my 2 loaned in players are ok.... one of them was a keeper, called to be substitute from the very begginning.... now that i don't need a substitute (my keeper reached his LA) i'm giving him some hard trainning, hoping to get some good training. The other is an FC, i asked him under similar circunstances, he plays quite often and we agree on his training schedule, so i give him the right coach.... it's the only way loan feature must work IMHO.

I guess I agree with you mostly, but I feel the loan deal I got wasn't the one I was assured by the other manager. First, off, my player isn't worth 165K...he is worth 343K. Secondly, I made the loan because the manager (in E level) said he wanted the player for his first team, yet my player has only gotten 2 starts in competitive matches and only 4 total appearances since the start of the season! Thus I feel the role I was told my player would have in their team has not been fulfilled...not even close.

Maybe the loan feature could use an option to include a recall clause whereby the receiving manager agrees (at the time the loan deal is struck) to relinquish the player any time after 15 league matches have passed if the original agreement (e.g. to appear in at least 25-33% of competitive matches when the player is not injured) isn't fulfilled. That is fair, isn't it?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
I really've got your point, and that's exactly because i said

I believe there's only way to work in loan feature: before sending a player to loan, agree what will his role be....... and if possible let the player in a team managed by somebody you know

Because some people lie when they want to sell a player, and some people lie when they want a player for free...... never trust them  :-X

Of course, some extra options might be good..... as an example, some players can't play aginst his owner club, with that option it might increase the chance to lend players inside your country, the "recall player" option might be another one, but only with those clauses previously agreed, not present in every generic loan deal, because you can get a player under certain conditions (agreed as a substitute) and suddenly the other player needs him, and reclaim him back, it's not fair to those who received them..... they trained him, they used their coaches, they paid his wage and suddenly, when cup and league matches requires a bigger squad, you suddenly need to start over, it wouldn't be fair too, don't you think?
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
It is just sad that we have to trust each other quite so much. My league is quite small and there are only a few managers I can trust. As far as I know, there are only two are premium users who I could loan my player to in my entire nation!
:(

So if these 2 managers do not want my player, then what am i to do but trust someone I do not know? The answer, of course, is to not use the feature at all. Well it would be annoying to pay for a feature that is useless simply because I live (and signed up for GKO) in the wrong nation.
Other managers in small leagues will surely face the same problem.

IMO, either we must be allowed to loan players to non-premium users (possibly only in our home nation?) or there needs to be a way to recall a player if the manager to whom the player was loaned does not come close to living up to his end of the loan deal.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 06:13:54 PM by buncombe »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: [suggestion]Allow recall of loaned players under some circumstances
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2023, 10:21:48 PM »
audiobookkeeper.ru cottagenet.ru eyesvision.ru eyesvisions.com factoringfee.ru filmzones.ru gadwall.ru gaffertape.ru gageboard.ru gagrule.ru gallduct.ru galvanometric.ru gangforeman.ru gangwayplatform.ru garbagechute.ru gardeningleave.ru gascautery.ru gashbucket.ru gasreturn.ru gatedsweep.ru gaugemodel.ru gaussianfilter.ru gearpitchdiameter.ru geartreating.ru generalizedanalysis.ru generalprovisions.ru geophysicalprobe.ru geriatricnurse.ru getintoaflap.ru 
getthebounce.ru habeascorpus.ru habituate.ru hackedbolt.ru hackworker.ru hadronicannihilation.ru haemagglutinin.ru hailsquall.ru hairysphere.ru halforderfringe.ru halfsiblings.ru hallofresidence.ru haltstate.ru handcoding.ru handportedhead.ru handradar.ru handsfreetelephone.ru hangonpart.ru haphazardwinding.ru hardalloyteeth.ru hardasiron.ru hardenedconcrete.ru harmonicinteraction.ru hartlaubgoose.ru hatchholddown.ru haveafinetime.ru hazardousatmosphere.ru headregulator.ru heartofgold.ru heatageingresistance.ru 
heatinggas.ru heavydutymetalcutting.ru jacketedwall.ru japanesecedar.ru jibtypecrane.ru jobabandonment.ru jobstress.ru jogformation.ru jointcapsule.ru jointsealingmaterial.ru journallubricator.ru juicecatcher.ru junctionofchannels.ru justiciablehomicide.ru juxtapositiontwin.ru kaposidisease.ru keepagoodoffing.ru keepsmthinhand.ru kentishglory.ru kerbweight.ru kerrrotation.ru keymanassurance.ru keyserum.ru kickplate.ru killthefattedcalf.ru kilowattsecond.ru kingweakfish.ru kinozones.ru kleinbottle.ru kneejoint.ru 
knifesethouse.ru knockonatom.ru knowledgestate.ru kondoferromagnet.ru labeledgraph.ru laborracket.ru labourearnings.ru labourleasing.ru laburnumtree.ru lacingcourse.ru lacrimalpoint.ru lactogenicfactor.ru lacunarycoefficient.ru ladletreatediron.ru laggingload.ru laissezaller.ru lambdatransition.ru laminatedmaterial.ru lammasshoot.ru lamphouse.ru lancecorporal.ru lancingdie.ru landingdoor.ru landmarksensor.ru landreform.ru landuseratio.ru languagelaboratory.ru largeheart.ru lasercalibration.ru laserlens.ru 
laserpulse.ru laterevent.ru latrinesergeant.ru layabout.ru leadcoating.ru leadingfirm.ru learningcurve.ru leaveword.ru machinesensible.ru magneticequator.ru magnetotelluricfield.ru mailinghouse.ru majorconcern.ru mammasdarling.ru managerialstaff.ru manipulatinghand.ru manualchoke.ru medinfobooks.ru mp3lists.ru nameresolution.ru naphtheneseries.ru narrowmouthed.ru nationalcensus.ru naturalfunctor.ru navelseed.ru neatplaster.ru necroticcaries.ru negativefibration.ru neighbouringrights.ru objectmodule.ru 
observationballoon.ru obstructivepatent.ru oceanmining.ru octupolephonon.ru offlinesystem.ru offsetholder.ru olibanumresinoid.ru onesticket.ru packedspheres.ru pagingterminal.ru palatinebones.ru palmberry.ru papercoating.ru paraconvexgroup.ru parasolmonoplane.ru parkingbrake.ru partfamily.ru partialmajorant.ru quadrupleworm.ru qualitybooster.ru quasimoney.ru quenchedspark.ru quodrecuperet.ru rabbetledge.ru radialchaser.ru radiationestimator.ru railwaybridge.ru randomcoloration.ru rapidgrowth.ru rattlesnakemaster.ru 
reachthroughregion.ru readingmagnifier.ru rearchain.ru recessioncone.ru recordedassignment.ru rectifiersubstation.ru redemptionvalue.ru reducingflange.ru referenceantigen.ru regeneratedprotein.ru reinvestmentplan.ru safedrilling.ru sagprofile.ru salestypelease.ru samplinginterval.ru satellitehydrology.ru scarcecommodity.ru scrapermat.ru screwingunit.ru seawaterpump.ru secondaryblock.ru secularclergy.ru seismicefficiency.ru selectivediffuser.ru semiasphalticflux.ru semifinishmachining.ru spicetrade.ru spysale.ru stungun.ru tacticaldiameter.ru 
tailstockcenter.ru tamecurve.ru tapecorrection.ru tappingchuck.ru taskreasoning.ru technicalgrade.ru telangiectaticlipoma.ru telescopicdamper.ru temperateclimate.ru temperedmeasure.ru tenementbuilding.ru ultramaficrock.ru ultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: [suggestion]Allow recall of loaned players under some circumstances
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2024, 11:17:58 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting