Author Topic: [Suggestion]Match Reports for NT managers  (Read 3475 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
[Suggestion]Match Reports for NT managers
« on: April 11, 2012, 05:18:46 AM »
With this feature already in place for premium team management, it should be easy to implement it for (all) NTs as well?
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

TommyJ

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion]Match Reports for NT managers
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 12:45:17 PM »
Agree  8)
Macedonia Top Level winner - season 5; season 7
Macedonia Top Level runner up - season 6; season 9

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 03:45:21 PM »
I don't agree.... i don't like it at all.

If you could give those features to NT managers, small nations chances would be reduced to zero.

With currenct scheme, even if you have  a "formula 1", you can "lose the race" if you don't make the right decision.

The World Cup that Argentina won was great, because even having a "normal" squad, we made the difference with managerial skills: we scouted players, analysed match commentary to understand each team's gameplan and then we made something to compensate an give our strenght to shine.
If you give them absolutely everything handed over, it won't be a surprise in the tournament...

And the clearest match is precisely the final..... Netherlands was a weak team, with a solid gameplan, nobody tried to understad their gameplan and act based on it....
Everybody said "they're packed in defense, and have small defenders, let's do long shots and send float crosses", in reality, it was the worst decision you could do, because they had a great DMC (high aggresion and positioning) covering long shots and their defenders were small, but also strong, so nobody were able to head the ball comfortably, drill crosses were the answer, because their defenders were slow, based on that research we knew, we scored 4 goals, while everybody else could score only 1 in 6 matches.

As you can see, giving those tools in NT level will inmediately remove medium/weak teams chances to fight for something. If Italy or Bulgaria would've know that drill crosses were their weak point, do you whink Netherlands could have any chance to reach the qualifying phase?

So my point is simple.... I WANT THAT MANAGERIAL SKILLS WORTH SOMETHING, AT LEAST IN NT LEVEL.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:48:31 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

SeppIbra

• Legendary Team
  • Born to win everything!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 03:51:05 PM »
With this feature already in place for premium team management, it should be easy to implement it for (all) NTs as well?

Very useful  ;)

Last prizes: 
#1st in Top League (S.4)
#1st in B-1 League (S.3)
#1st in "Torneo Amistoso de Argentina" friendly tournament. (S. 2-3)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 03:57:50 PM »
I agree with Carlos. We don't need any more gifts from DEVs. This game is going to be so easy for premium users.
All we need is better game manual and answers from Admin about match engine .
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 03:59:04 PM »

Very useful  ;)

Of course it's useful, i don't deny that.... i'm only saying that you're promoting lazy managers, even in NT level, and you're only increasing the gap between a solid nation and a weak. If there's something that makes football so great, is the fact that even a weak team can defeat a big team if they do things right.... with new tools i haven't receive a single red arrow so far, if you have a better squad, everything is too easy!!!

Having those reports in NT level would inmediately destroy the chance to have another Netherlands. World cup will be always for the bigger teams (Thailand, Italy, USA, Romania, Poland, Brazil or Argentina), other countries won't have any chance.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 04:54:46 PM »
Excellent points as always CarlosT...I guess I was thinking it might actually help small nations, but then it would probably help big nations more than that, eh?

The only thing is that it is very difficult to find past NT matches (for other nations) to analyze them. The only way I can figure out to view previous  matches is to contact NT manager for links (hardly a viable prospect...who would give away this info?). Maybe what is needed more are NT fixture lists in nation team pages?
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 05:50:24 PM »
I don't agree.... i don't like it at all.

If you could give those features to NT managers, small nations chances would be reduced to zero.

With currenct scheme, even if you have  a "formula 1", you can "lose the race" if you don't make the right decision.

The World Cup that Argentina won was great, because even having a "normal" squad, we made the difference with managerial skills: we scouted players, analysed match commentary to understand each team's gameplan and then we made something to compensate an give our strenght to shine.
If you give them absolutely everything handed over, it won't be a surprise in the tournament...

And the clearest match is precisely the final..... Netherlands was a weak team, with a solid gameplan, nobody tried to understad their gameplan and act based on it....
Everybody said "they're packed in defense, and have small defenders, let's do long shots and send float crosses", in reality, it was the worst decision you could do, because they had a great DMC (high aggresion and positioning) covering long shots and their defenders were small, but also strong, so nobody were able to head the ball comfortably, drill crosses were the answer, because their defenders were slow, based on that research we knew, we scored 4 goals, while everybody else could score only 1 in 6 matches.

As you can see, giving those tools in NT level will inmediately remove medium/weak teams chances to fight for something. If Italy or Bulgaria would've know that drill crosses were their weak point, do you whink Netherlands could have any chance to reach the qualifying phase?

So my point is simple.... I WANT THAT MANAGERIAL SKILLS WORTH SOMETHING, AT LEAST IN NT LEVEL.

If manager skills are worthless in league games, why it shouldnt be in NT too?weak teams will lose anyway. Perhaps holland could have defeated arg. in final if they knew their weak points too. What, these tools will screw NT but not league games?ofc, i wouldnt agree if i had puted so many efforts to win world cup

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 10:45:05 PM »
but at least know better the team, as Team Report, who is better for each position, players level and all the things that are intresting to understand better your own team. I don't want to know my opponent staff, just mine
My team: Chespis (27036)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2012, 02:24:55 AM »
What, these tools will screw NT but not league games?

Excuse me?

I WANT THAT MANAGERIAL SKILLS WORTH SOMETHING, AT LEAST IN NT LEVEL.

I never said i want them in club level. I only said that i don't want them, at least in NT level.
And, just to add. At least in your club you have a limit: you know your players because you developed your team, in NT level your limit is other managers's work (developing their players).

ofc, i wouldnt agree if i had puted so many efforts to win world cup

It's not only becaus World Cup,  i agree with you guys, premium features gives too many unfair advantege... strong countries shouldn't need them to win something... of course, we worked a lot in WC, so i know what feels winning something through hard work.
To be honest, i really feel that Argentina's real strenght was our work, not our player's skills.... a lot of teams were ahead of us, in skills terms, if you remove that "extra", a weak team will always be a easy-to-defeat team, because even if they knew my weak points, they probably wouldn't have the quality to take that chance.... Honestly, even if Netherlands would've use the right tactic, the difference was too big, they would've never beat Italy in first round... of course, it's impossible they'd have reach the WC finals with his opponents attacking them through their weak points.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2012, 12:53:41 PM »
I agree with CarlosT. I would like to see a nation win the world cup with the managerial skill
of the national coach together with the cooperation with other players in that nation.
This's gonna be challenging especially for a nation with normal or weak squad.

:(

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2012, 01:01:42 PM »
I agree with CarlosT. I would like to see a nation win the world cup with the managerial skill
of the national coach together with the cooperation with other players in that nation.
This's gonna be challenging especially for a nation with normal or weak squad.

:(

and you see nothing wrong in team winning wcc or league without showing his as manager skills?

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2023, 11:23:58 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2023, 03:50:27 AM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2024, 07:19:59 PM »

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2024, 02:30:40 AM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт