Author Topic: [Suggestion] Make Custom Cup ticket price 2X normal friendly  (Read 1891 times)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
[Suggestion] Make Custom Cup ticket price 2X normal friendly
« on: April 07, 2012, 04:51:04 AM »
Here's why:

Custom cup is semi-competitive at the very least. There is a prize, if nothing more than a trophy. I could say something about training bonuses too here but not today.
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
Re: [Suggestion] Make Custom Cup ticket price 2X normal friendly
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 08:15:56 AM »
premium users already gets training advantage. why give more features when there is huge gap between them and rest of the world?

Ologga

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:00:28 AM »
premium users already gets training advantage. why give more features when there is huge gap between them and rest of the world?

I agree. And more, I propose to not receive money from tickets in customs cups for this reason. Premium users have already enough advantages in the game.

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:05:20 AM »

I agree. And more, I propose to not receive money from tickets in customs cups for this reason. Premium users have already enough advantages in the game.

Absolutely agree!!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 11:09:45 AM »
You're going to the opposite side guys  :)

Incomes are not that big, if you're not a really big team and your team reaches at least second round, you can't cover a 20.000G entrance fee with them. To me incomes should remain the same, but normal users should have a chance to play, even if they have some kind of penalty.

More matches, more fun  8)

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 11:16:15 AM »

Incomes are not that big, if you're not a really big team and your team reaches at least second round, you can't cover a 20.000G entrance fee with them. To me incomes should remain the same, but normal users should have a chance to play, even if they have some kind of penalty.

More matches, more fun  8)

If no premiun account can play Custom cups, I agree with you Tevez....

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 04:42:22 PM »
Yes, I really only feel this way if free users could join Custom Cups.   >:(  Otherwise, forget it

Just getting ahead of myself a bit...first we need to let free users join...then this suggestion might have merit
 :-[
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 04:26:27 AM by buncombe »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ologga

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 06:20:52 PM »