Author Topic: [BUG] Training form probabilities  (Read 11485 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: [BUG] Training form probabilities
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 10:20:25 AM »
After we sent this issue to the development team to recheck. There was an error that will result in 0% good training from Medium workload, as you mentioned.

We apologize for making two mistakes.
1. Our mistake in the test of this feature in the first place.
2. As we said "The small amount of data that you guys collected can't be used as a statistical data" . In fact, the hypothesis test has shown very strong evidence to reject the null hypothesis (good training < 3% ?), as buncombe has mentioned.

However, we've fixed this bug. Training results now work correctly.
Thank you very much for giving the information to us.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 03:56:23 PM by admin »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 10:42:07 AM »
Ok, thanks. It is good to see that our requests had some result.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 03:13:33 PM »
After we issue this topic to the development team to check it again. There was an error that will result in 0% good training from Medium workload, as you said.

We apologize for making two mistakes.
1. Our mistake in the test of this feature in the first time.
2. As we said "The small amount of data that you guys collected can't be used as a statistical data" . In fact, the hypothesis test show very strong evidence to reject the null hypothesis (good training < 3% ?), as buncombe was mentioned.

However, we've fixed. Training results now work correctly.
Thank you very much. For anyone who give information to us.

Thank you for acknowledging!
 8)  8)  8)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 06:52:48 PM by buncombe »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 03:19:40 PM »
told ya -.-

Mr.Es

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2012, 12:45:12 AM »
Today , 1 player has good training form with medium workload .
 :)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2012, 06:11:38 PM »
Does anyone else feel as if the old (bugged) system was somehow reinstated with the new season?

Since the start of the new season, training form has dipped significantly for me...my most recent report has 0 good form results from 14 hard and 21 medium workloads...at most I am only getting one or two good results per day, though last season I was getting 5+ from a similar training program. This could just be a probabilistic anomaly, since I haven't been keeping a close eye on it, so I wanted to see if anyone else has noticed a similar trend in their training form results since the start of season 6

:-\

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2012, 06:59:11 PM »
I don't know why you get bad results, but i also think something is not right with the training!! I have all my players on medium, and one player is getting bad training 3 days in a row(he has PR 5), but ok maybe it happens. Also few players get training in other skills, different from what i set them to training! I mean how can player with training Tactical(teamwork, decisions) 3 days in a row to get training Determination, Pace, Agility??
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2012, 07:08:27 PM »
I forgot to mention that i get Good results, but that is mostly on players who don't progress on training, so the result of the training is 0.01 !! So on medium training i had maybe 4-5 good training for players that have PR 4-5!!!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2012, 07:40:23 PM »
Same here...
I can't say that i didin't get good results on normal trianing, but i've got the feeling that they are less than last season's results.
My team: (95928)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2012, 10:48:37 PM »
There must be something wrong! Also I can see in my players that when i choose specific training for my players , training is little bit weaker (-0.02,3) , and I think i should get normal training as my TC is Good level!!!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2012, 02:17:41 AM »
I've been looking at it since this post came back to life......

I started to track my team's training form since August 17th (when this thread came back to life) and i didn't get a good training form (using medium workload) in a week, anyone else?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:41:11 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2012, 04:35:25 AM »
I have gotten a few good form results, but only from heavy training load, not from medium
 ::)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 12:30:26 PM by Brian Clough »

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2012, 09:45:19 AM »
I have gotten few good form results with medium training!! But i felt bad that one of my talented players who is 15 y. had 4-5 bad form results!!! Also i know that when training multiple skills, the player can develop in other skills different from what I set, but my FC was training Shooting, and he develop in marking, tackling 2-3 days in a row...Also my DL was training defending, and he develop in pace, teamwork etc..

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2012, 05:30:26 PM »
I haven't been keeping an exact tally but I would guess that the issue is with hard training load. I am getting an occasional good form result from medium training but good form results from players on heavy training seems to be far below the 12% probability. I'd guess that it is closer to 3%. I don't have enough players on very hard training load to make any conclusions on it, however.
 ::)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2012, 05:05:31 AM »
I really don't want to have to compute this all again, but I would bet a 3-month premium membership that at least the hard training form system has a bug. Don't use very hard enough to even guess. But hard training form results are consistently under par.
 :-[

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2012, 02:13:44 AM »
Strange thing happen to me on today training .... 3 of my players got GOOD form with medium training  8) I couldn't belieuve it ...