Author Topic: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.  (Read 70576 times)

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.
« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2012, 02:16:20 AM »
Considering all conversations above , do you realize now what did you do with giving advantages to premium users? Ha, admins, developers?

Mihutu, i do work too, but u am not arrogant person who uses money to prove someting to someone.... You will always be just a loser who will never win anything in life  in a fair way, i would be worried about myself if  i were you...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:46:35 AM by dantes »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2012, 05:09:18 AM »
Mihutu, why don't you understand that no one is proposing any "non-advantage premiums"??? Look up the economic concept of "opportunity cost". It is different from the purely monetary "accounting cost" that you allude to in your posts. Currently, buying a premium account has virtually no in-game opportunity cost. This cost is almost entirely externalized!!! In other words, with a premium account, there is virtually nothing you will get to avoid doing (in the game) with a free account to enjoy all the features of the game. But there is a huge in-game opportunity cost of not buying a premium. This is where there is imbalance, I'm afraid. In-game opportunity costs could include extra costs (G), time spent doing club activities or other routine tasks, using hard-to-get credits, etc for short-term use of premium features. If you don't see this as an advantage, they I don't think you understand what the word means.
 ::)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 06:22:20 AM by buncombe »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2012, 05:11:38 AM »
You know mihutu, you must secretly be Roman Abramovich :))

everyone knows Roman thinks he can win championships with money; according to one source...and everyone knows he is wrong.

marius.82

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2012, 06:54:30 AM »
my friend mihutu, in the first place not every users that is not buying tokens means he doesn't work ,second place if you thing you are smarter then every one why do you need to spent so many real money? in my opinion your weakness is directly proportional with  the amount of money that you need to spent.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2012, 09:58:06 AM »
Carlos, I know  he might win everything but no one will respect him.  I am calm down now

true

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 19, 2012, 05:14:15 AM »
My comment about Roman Abramovich got me thinking: the premium account essentially brings "ownership" (in a rw sense) into the game. If we purchase a premium account for another player, we should be displayed as the owner in club overview page. If we purchase a premium for our own team, then we also become owner (manager-owner to be precise). Maybe the owner could change stadium name? Ownership might even be transferable...imagine a club transfer market
 :P

We should also have a forum thread devoted to managers who are seeking an owner
 8)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 11:52:13 PM by buncombe »

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2012, 08:16:36 AM »
I had no good training form for almost 3 weeks. No matter its heavy or medium training. I would accept that if not having min. 2 players with bad training form every day. this is ridiculous, training becomes a lottery.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 22, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »
I had no good training form for almost 3 weeks. No matter its heavy or medium training. I would accept that if not having min. 2 players with bad training form every day. this is ridiculous, training becomes a lottery.

Wow are you ever unfortunate. I have 8-10 players on hard training and 3-4 on very hard, which results in about 2 players getting good training form each day, on average. This works out about right, with a 1 in 8 chance of good form with hard training and a 1 in 3 chance of good form with very hard training. However, I don't believe I have yet gotten good training form for a player on medium training. Since I have 19-20 players set to medium training, it seems that with the reported 1 in 30 chance of good form at this setting, I should be getting about 2 good training form results every 3 days, but this does not happen.

How many players, on average, do you have on heavy or very heavy training, gabriellis?

reddevil

« Reply #183 on: March 23, 2012, 03:09:17 AM »
if not premium energy are 100 or not

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 23, 2012, 08:55:31 AM »

Wow are you ever unfortunate. I have 8-10 players on hard training and 3-4 on very hard, which results in about 2 players getting good training form each day, on average. This works out about right, with a 1 in 8 chance of good form with hard training and a 1 in 3 chance of good form with very hard training. However, I don't believe I have yet gotten good training form for a player on medium training. Since I have 19-20 players set to medium training, it seems that with the reported 1 in 30 chance of good form at this setting, I should be getting about 2 good training form results every 3 days, but this does not happen.

How many players, , on average do you have on heavy or very heavy training, gabriellis?

3 heavy and 24 medium. today 3 had bad form (medium workload) and ofc no good training f.  I know i shouldnt expect good training for every day, but in 30 days not a single good form? on average i have 2 players with bad form every day, so its ~60 players after 30 days. so its 3% chance to get good form or 0-3%?coz by now it had to been ~35 players with good form after 30 days( from 24*30=720 trainings)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 09:07:05 AM by gabrielis »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2012, 04:23:36 PM »
I think it must be about a 0.3% chance for good training form with medium, but even that should have provided 2-3 good form "events" out of 720 trainings...

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2012, 04:56:30 PM »
Well, it's been about a month since i get a good training form..... i don't use many players under heavy/very heavy workout, but even having about 20 players on normal, i only get Okay/Bad training form.

I've been unlucky maybe  :(
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 25, 2012, 02:54:05 AM »
Let's find out:  ;)
To remind everyone, current system purportedly works this way
    Light : The chance of getting bad and good training result are 50% and 0% respectively.
    Medium : The chance of getting bad and good training result are 5% and 3% respectively.
    Heavy : The chance of getting bad and good training result are 0% and 12% respectively.
    Very Heavy : The chance of getting bad and good training result are 0% and 30% respectively.

Setting               Number             Bad                   Okay                  Good
Light                     25                  11 (44%)             14 (66%)             0 (--%)
Medium                138                 15 (10.9%)      123  (89.1%)       0 (0%)
Heavy                   74                   0  (0%)              70  (94.6%)        4 (5.4%)
Very Heavy            8                    0  (--%)              7 (--%)               1 (--%)
emboldened figures differ significantly from those above

I will update daily. After I have at least 30 "samples" I will calculate and post the observed probabilities in the parentheses (--%). I hope to ultimately get at least 100 of each before I get sick of it lol

CarlosT or other mods, feel free to edit the post to add your daily results at least until we have 30 and can compute reasonably accurate probabilities...if you want...just don't mess it up lol
:P

so far I can conclude that there are some significant differences in results above from those figures outlined on training page
...more conclusions to come as adequate data is available
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 06:17:26 AM by buncombe »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 31, 2012, 06:12:18 AM »
maybe I should have posted this as a bug
???

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 31, 2012, 07:43:31 AM »
:-D told you so. no good training form for me so far too

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 31, 2012, 10:33:53 AM »
I had 2 good training froms this week, but 2 good results in about a month doesn't have much sense.  :-X

Ologga

« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2012, 10:56:59 AM »
Definitively now the players get less trainning that last seasons, they reach their best level slowly, even in very heavy they train slowly too than before. And injury subjetc, ... now 5 injuries at the same time in my team for example, so, to have them in very heavy is worst because the trainning extra that they win, are lost in the 6-7 days that they are stopped when they are injuried.

I think is absolutely necessary the B team or a youth league for youth player because now, with this trainning rates, for the youths can reach 7-8*, they need at least 3 seasons playing in your team, and that doesn't compensate. Teams that are fighting for win leagues/cups, can't be using young players that have only 250,000G for example, youths must play, as in real life, in a specific team whose main goal is get players trainning.

B team, can be a very good feature for premium accounts, instead of the possibility of have many teams paying (even in real life a only owner can't have 2 or more teams), if you are premium you can have your B team where your young players are developped and they compete with other 'professional teams' until they are enough good players for can play in A team.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:01:06 AM by Ologga »

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 31, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
Definitively now the players get less trainning that last seasons, they reach their best level slowly, even in very heavy they train slowly too than before. And injury subjetc, ... now 5 injuries at the same time in my team for example, so, to have them in very heavy is worst because the trainning extra that they win, are lost in the 6-7 days that they are stopped when they are injuried.

I think is absolutely necessary the B team or a youth league for youth player because now, with this trainning rates, for the youths can reach 7-8*, they need at least 3 seasons playing in your team, and that doesn't compensate. Teams that are fighting for win leagues/cups, can't be using young players that have only 250,000G for example, youths must play, as in real life, in a specific team whose main goal is get players trainning.

B team, can be a very good feature for premium accounts, instead of the possibility of have many teams paying (even in real life a only owner can't have 2 or more teams), if you are premium you can have your B team where your young players are developped and they compete with other 'professional teams' until they are enough good players for can play in A team.

Cmon, premium users already can have extra training in custom cups witch is huge advantage and you want give them also 1 more league?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 31, 2012, 06:49:38 PM »
Admin, what will happen with the loan money fature? Will it be removed permanently?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 31, 2012, 08:04:39 PM »
Admin, what will happen with the loan money fature? Will it be removed permanently?

loan money feature? I haven't heard of that...

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: March 31, 2012, 09:21:45 PM »

loan money feature? I haven't heard of that...

When season started, it was there, they removed it later, admin said it would be only to paid premium users

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: April 01, 2012, 09:17:27 AM »
Loan money would give too much advantage to paid users.
Do you agree with us ?

paul_gazza

• All Star Team
  • No Trip For Catz
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: April 01, 2012, 09:32:35 AM »
 8)

guaguagua

• National Team
  • China Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2012, 10:08:54 AM »
I suggest to open load player option to all users, that could make gokickoff as real football. (low league users could borrow players from higher league and both team could get benefit).

Perhaps you could set different limit for that. like paid users could loan in 2 players per season and could from one to his another paid account like now. However, free users could only loan in 1 youth player(under 20 yrs) and couldn't loan to secondary account (like transfer rule).

And IMHO, I may suggest a "loan window" for players over 20 yrs, like the first 2 weeks in each season. In other time of that season team could only loan youth players but not over 20 yrs. That could make loan options more interesting, and more close to real football.
FC Gua(117616), Since 2011/6/19
S3: C-6 #2
S4: B-2 #2 Cup QF
S5: Top #4 Cup Win
S6: Top #5 Cup R4
S7: Top #5 Cup R7
S8: Top #9 Cup R3
S9: Top #13 Cup R5
S10: B-3 ?  Cup ?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: April 01, 2012, 10:36:44 AM »
Loan money would give too much advantage to paid users.
Do you agree with us ?

Of course i agree, i just wanted to know, thanks a lot!