Author Topic: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.  (Read 70581 times)

guaguagua

• National Team
  • China Translator
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2012, 04:50:45 PM »
Application fee :     
(45% of the total amount of fees awarded to the winner)
(20% of the total amount of fees awarded to the runner up)

Admin, what happens with the 35% left?

The Gokickoff recycle that :)
FC Gua(117616), Since 2011/6/19
S3: C-6 #2
S4: B-2 #2 Cup QF
S5: Top #4 Cup Win
S6: Top #5 Cup R4
S7: Top #5 Cup R7
S8: Top #9 Cup R3
S9: Top #13 Cup R5
S10: B-3 ?  Cup ?

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2012, 04:52:42 PM »
Dear owners,

Nice try but i aint buying a game where u can have multiple accounts when there is already a lot of cheating going on.  Especially for this price.

?f this turns out to be a major disadvantage for the normal users in the future im outta here.

Still, thx for the all the fun untill now.

We are trying as hard as possible to clear all the cheaters.
Some cheaters are not banned but their budget have already been deducted.

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2012, 05:28:27 PM »
This seems so very very wrong.

You can pay real cash for more youths  :-[

What on earth is that analysis page about? My MSc isn't enough to understand it, maybe I need a PhD?

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 05:36:01 PM »
Also, if I go to the bother of searching the IP Addresses for the Managers in my Division, will you delete the foreign ones, if they are not Premium?

Archiebald387

• Professional team
  • World class manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2012, 05:42:15 PM »
OMG What you did with academy and youths  ::)
Cartoons C.F. manager

Ologga

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 05:45:45 PM »
Dear owners,

Nice try but i aint buying a game where u can have multiple accounts when there is already a lot of cheating going on.  Especially for this price.

?f this turns out to be a major disadvantage for the normal users in the future im outta here.

I hope. In german Bundesliga there are two teams playing together against other strong teams in the league, using mots for beneficiate their teams, sometimes using same IPs, both are from poland, both use same tactics, one of them was german coach and used to take his other team's bad players to the national team for give them more training.

All these things are denounced in their team site several weeks ago, but no answer. It's better to repair those things before offer us the posibility of pay for get better features.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »

What on earth is that analysis page about? My MSc isn't enough to understand it, maybe I need a PhD?

Each team can increase their quota up to only 15 players, which doesn't give it that much advantages.
We may simplify the analysis page later. I have already sent your suggestion to the team.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »
Dear owners,

I hope. In german Bundesliga there are two teams playing together against other strong teams in the league, using mots for beneficiate their teams, sometimes using same IPs, both are from poland, both use same tactics, one of them was german coach and used to take his other team's bad players to the national team for give them more training.

All these things are denounced in their team site several weeks ago, but no answer. It's better to repair those things before offer us the posibility of pay for get better features.

Kindly report cheaters to gokickoff[at]gmail.com

Cheers.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2012, 05:56:42 PM »
Admin, if you can accept my humble opinion..... you are giving too many info about other teams to premium account users..... even if i'm willing to become supporter, it's too much!

I can understand that you receive a great report from your team, that's great, fair and can save you some "excel work"..... but letting premium users know what tactic you use, what are your rival team's weaknesses and strong points is too much...... plus, the Game stats allows you to see LA and PR fully accurated.... let them use the scout for free, it's almost the same, but at least they must calculate a rival's weak spot and they must spend some money to improve it.....
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 05:58:22 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »
+1

MathewsPateras

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 06:21:00 PM »
Dear owners,

Cheers.

Team Overview/Report Cheatars.

Does this option is it useful? I report so many cheaters accounts with this option ( same IP, same manager, same alias,......) and has not done anything. Not banned any teams.  :o

N-D-A-F

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2012, 06:21:25 PM »
Can you make the DAO PAY (Pay by phone) way to buy premium and tokens , because Kosovo state dont have postal codes or somethink so we cant buy by credit card?!
Albanian moderator
Albanian translator
Albanian nation manager
England moderator
Off-topic moderator

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2012, 06:31:15 PM »
Paying for the game should be only beeing supporter of the game. And I am always paying for this , as soon as it doesnt give any real advantage in the game, just confort, and as soon as the fee is reasonable ( around 30e / year ).

RIght now, paying users have more energy, doesnt care about injury, have more youths etc.... Sorry but this is not acceptable at all , even if I can afford it beeing in a developped country.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2012, 06:35:00 PM »
Admin, if you can accept my humble opinion..... you are giving too many info about other teams to premium account users..... even if i'm willing to become supporter, it's too much!

I can understand that you receive a great report from your team, that's great, fair and can save you some "excel work"..... but letting premium users know what tactic you use, what are your rival team's weaknesses and strong points is too much...... plus, the Game stats allows you to see LA and PR fully accurated.... let them use the scout for free, it's almost the same, but at least they must calculate a rival's weak spot and they must spend some money to improve it.....

What are your rival team's weaknesses and strong points is too much ->

This only refers to the weaknesses from their previous matches not the current weakness.
Additionally, it shows the data in a broad range, which is not as accurate as your team.
In real football, we know the weaknesses of the opponents roughly.

http://www.gokickoff.com/prem_team_ana.php
http://www.gokickoff.com/prem_next_ana.php

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2012, 06:39:57 PM »

Each team can increase their quota up to only 15 players, which doesn't give it that much advantages.
We may simplify the analysis page later. I have already sent your suggestion to the team.

We do believe it doesn't affect the balance of the game since paying tokens doesn't increase the chance to get a good player at all.
Besides, we limit the quota to 15, which in that number you may get only a few decent players.

Don't worry about this.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2012, 06:41:58 PM »
Can you make the DAO PAY (Pay by phone) way to buy premium and tokens , because Kosovo state dont have postal codes or somethink so we cant buy by credit card?!

We will add this payment gateway in the future.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2012, 06:47:33 PM »

Okay, you're probably right.... i'm still not sure.....

Admin, i have a doubt:

16. The energy of a premium user is regenerated faster. The energy bar of him is twice the size of those of normal users.

Normal users have 100 energy points and their energy recovers 1 point every 6 minutes..... premium users have 200 points, how faster does it recover?

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2012, 06:50:45 PM »

Okay, you're probably right.... i'm still not sure.....

Admin, i have a doubt:

16. The energy of a premium user is regenerated faster. The energy bar of him is twice the size of those of normal users.

Normal users have 100 energy points and their energy recovers 1 point every 6 minutes..... premium users have 200 points, how faster does it recover?

1 point every 3 minutes.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2012, 06:57:14 PM »
Tnx  :)

aramazov1978

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2012, 07:00:00 PM »
CarlosT is right

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »
Dear owners,

Cheers.

Team Overview/Report Cheatars.

Does this option is it useful? I report so many cheaters accounts with this option ( same IP, same manager, same alias,......) and has not done anything. Not banned any teams.  :o

It is working but you can send an email to us as well.

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2012, 07:07:13 PM »
Don't tell me you can play now. There are many problems!!
Many webpages have something wrong!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2012, 07:13:40 PM »
Admin, we have been testing loan feature, it's very interesting..... a shame that only prepaid premium users will be able to use it...

But that's not my point.... i wanted to suggest 2 things:

Just testing, i placed a player in loan list, a friend made an offer to see what happens.... i have not been notified that i received an offer (a message would be nice) and my friend left me a message, there's not enough place to see a medium/large message. Could you please fix them?

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2012, 07:22:57 PM »
WOW...so many new features...it's overwhelming! Way to go admin...great work!
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2012, 07:23:26 PM »
Admin, we have been testing loan feature, it's very interesting..... a shame that only prepaid premium users will be able to use it...

But that's not my point.... i wanted to suggest 2 things:

Just testing, i placed a player in loan list, a friend made an offer to see what happens.... i have not been notified that i received an offer (a message would be nice) and my friend left me a message, there's not enough place to see a medium/large message. Could you please fix them?

CarlosT? Everything is all right for you to play? Why? We can't see some webpages... We even can not see our players... All Chinese gamers have this problem.