Author Topic: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.  (Read 71272 times)

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2012, 08:26:58 PM »
OK,I have to go on talking about the training from here, RIGHT?
 :D :D

Training Form changes training effect a lot!
So if you have good luck, your PR2 player would be as same as players with PR5
Also, some people complained about 120credit coach (a little cheap for some rich managers). I think you shouldn't be worried about it now.
Because 120credit coach can do nothing but getting a huge salary from your club...
And we don't need to make a lot money on our training ground...because Training Form will make your investment unmeaning....
Don't buy any CA1-2 young players, although you get a LA9 PR5 player, he may get only 0.04 every day.... he will never reach CA9

:( :( :( :(
PLZ reduse the influence of Training Form or give us some way to get more OKAY and GOOG. 8) 8)

paul_gazza

• All Star Team
  • No Trip For Catz
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 03, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »
the analysis miss the position FL and FR

fairly

• Professional team
  • ?? ? ??? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2012, 01:08:08 AM »
 8) :o 8)

paul_gazza

• All Star Team
  • No Trip For Catz
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2012, 10:57:44 AM »

Add this improve admin?

Ologga

« Reply #129 on: March 06, 2012, 01:47:36 PM »
is there anything we, as managers, can do to influence the training form or it's all random? i mean, does it matter if a player plays more or less, does it matter if the training ground is upgraded more, does it matter what kind of coach a player receives training from?

should i mention the fact that making it random totally ruined my day? i like knowing how much training my players are supposed to get, but now not only i have no idea what's gonna happen, but my only 5* progress rate player gets less training than most youth players! that is ridiculous! you guys decreased the overall training speed by implementing this silly feature and made the game less enjoyable for us...

training isnt random. you cant set to train certain skill. and pace of training depends on players pr and his age, coatch skill, training ground. how hight is skill you want to train, if player plays matches.

1st of all: you need to learn some english; only then, you can go to:
2nd of all: you need to read my post again; veeeery carefully, so you can understand what i wrote;
3rd of all: in the first part of my post i was referring to the training form. it seems to be completely random and i need Admin to confirm or deny this statement. if he denies it, it would do us all a favor by advising us on what course of action we need to take in order to soften this blow we received. in the second part of my post i talked about the training amount (not type) every player receives daily, which now is influenced way too much by the training form. this training form makes the PR and the expensive coaches matter less that it should. i would understand if a player that used to receive 0.15 training last season would receive between 0.13 and 0.17, but seeing my 5 PR player coached by a 120 credit coach and a good training ground receiving 0.08 passing today i feel like Admin is mocking me.

I'm really glad if your 120c coach can't train no more than 0,08 your PR5 players because you have bought that coach with real money. I'm sorry my opinion but is my feeling.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 06, 2012, 02:15:21 PM »
The credit coach is the same as before nothing more or less.
However, PR of the player still plays a very important role.

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 06, 2012, 04:27:56 PM »
Awesome.

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 06, 2012, 04:39:09 PM »
Game engine apply position penalty to FC that play FL and FR in team analysis.

Is this a mistake, admin ?  :-\

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 06, 2012, 06:19:25 PM »
I'm really glad if your 120c coach can't train no more than 0,08 your PR5 players because you have bought that coach with real money. I'm sorry my opinion but is my feeling.
Its verry funny how you always complain, giving nothing to the game. Last time u complain about cheaters in GER Top Level, when you are Spanish user playing unfair in GER league.  So please stop the crap and think what you're saying.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 06:52:31 PM by elcura »
Empire (23277) - Poland

Ologga

« Reply #134 on: March 06, 2012, 07:16:39 PM »
Its verry funny how you always complain, giving nothing to the game. Last time u complain about cheaters in GER Top Level, when you are Spanish user playing unfair in GER league. Stop the crap and think what you're saying.

I don't make free complain, last time I complained about cheaters in German Top League, and those cheaters are banned, do you know about that?, mmmm, yes! I think yes, and you and me know why   ; ).

I have given a lot of ideas to the game, yo can check all my posts, gamemasters can take them or not, the ideas are for them to improve the game.

And as everybody know here in this forum, I am spanish user, playing in Germany, I don't break any rule (if you check my past posts, yo will know why), I continue playing without any problem so you musn't complain about that, I'm not banned. You are not the person who I have to explain my situation, the persons who must know it are reported, they know my situation, don't worry.

And for finnish stop your corporatism, almost all users don't like that real money take part in the game, I think the same that the most of the users.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 06, 2012, 08:55:16 PM »

almost all users don't like that real money take part in the game, I think the same that the most of the users.
I agree with you
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 06, 2012, 10:31:38 PM »

almost all users don't like that real money take part in the game, I think the same that the most of the users.
I agree with you

QFT
My team: (95928)

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #137 on: March 07, 2012, 04:06:24 AM »

I agree with you

QFT
Everyone except "Ayn Rand" Mihutu lol
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Tackey Anderssen

• Legendary Team
  • ??????????????
    • View Profile
    • Logo team
« Reply #138 on: March 07, 2012, 07:35:20 AM »
What's going on?  :)
Philosophy = Balance----->>>Liverpool ?????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 07, 2012, 12:55:22 PM »

I agree with you too but, you dont even try to understand that game is designed to at least pay itself. There are people who WORK on this game, and money from banners/google ads are silly. I will not buy premium or tokens, bcz i dont need advantage but i dont stop anyone to buy it like you want. This game is free, with premium bonuses(i agree that +7 youths is dumb idea, max +3 for tokens) but do not expect that admin will pay for game maintenance from his own pocket.
I was working on games via www and i know how much money it cost, you need to remember there is many things you dont see, but admin is paying for them, like:
Host (http://www.softlayer.com/dedicated/ gko is on 1 of this hosts, check out prices per month)
Domain (about 50$ per year, promotional 120$ 3 years)
GameDesigners
Graphics
Advertising
and few other.

And about you playing in GER league i was raporting you long time ago, same as 3 others GER Top Level teams who played in WCL (1 using PL ip, who kick Dynamit Warsaw[PL Team] from next round, you with ESP IP and some thai IP manager) None of you get banned, i saw 3 days ago when you post about Sportes that they get banned, but same story was in PL league when Nation Moderator henry was banned for trading players to 2nd account and 2 days later he was unbanned... I agree its between you and admin, but its more unfair then token's and premium account features. (when you stole some German manager place in German top level because you are too late to play in top level spain).
I didn't mean to cause you any offence by this, i dont think you are cheater but you are not fair eaither.

One of the absurd premium features are:
"12. A premium user may play multiple accounts but every accounts that he plays have to be premium accounts.
17. A premium user is allowed to join league in any country. "
and they + tokening youths should be deleted.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:14:03 PM by elcura »
Empire (23277) - Poland

Ologga

« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2012, 01:19:25 PM »

I agree with you too but, you dont even try to understand that game is designed to at least pay itself. There are people who WORK on this game, and money from banners/google ads are silly. I will not buy premium or tokens, bcz i dont need advantage but i dont stop anyone to buy it like you want. This game is free, with premium bonuses(i agree that +7 youths is dumb idea, max +3 for tokens) but do not expect that admin will pay for game maintenance from his own pocket.
I was working on games via www and i know how much money it cost, you need to remember there is many things you dont see, but admin is paying for them, like:
Host (http://www.softlayer.com/dedicated/ gko is on 1 of this hosts, check out prices per month)
Domain (about 50$ per year, promotional 120$ 3 years)
GameDesigners
Graphics
Advertising
and few other.

And about you playing in GER league i was raporting you long time ago, same as 3 others GER Top Level teams who played in WCL (1 using PL ip, who kick Dynamit Warsaw[PL Team] from next round, you with ESP IP and some thai IP manager) None of you get banned, i saw 3 days ago when you post about Sportes that they get banned, but same story was in PL league when Nation Moderator henry was banned for trading players to 2nd account and 2 days later he was unbanned... I agree its between you and admin, but its more unfair then token's and premium account features. (when you stole some German manager place in German top level because you are too late to play in top level spain).
Dont be offence by this, i dont think you are cheater but you are not fair eaither.

"12. A premium user may play multiple accounts but every accounts that he plays have to be premium accounts.

I think that the game economic area is covered with the pub and the premium account. But the subject is very easy, if the game wouldn't have tokens, more users would buy the premium and the game would win more money in my opinion.

In relation with my spanish IP, I don't stole any place to nobody, to play in the league you want is a right not to be a cheater, your comment is very close to racism (don't feel offended), we live in a global world, don't forget that, that is my point of view. And think why I am not banned. You don't know my personal situation, gamemasters yes.

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2012, 01:29:30 PM »

I think that the game economic area is covered with the pub and the premium account. But the subject is very easy, if the game wouldn't have tokens, more users would buy the premium and the game would win more money in my opinion.

Exactly . I am going to buy premium but tokens are huge disaster in this game :(

I still don't understand why users can't just exchange token for G money? Why first have to promote youth and then sell them? Or why first must exchange tokens for credits and then hire credit coach instead of use G for hiring better coach?
 Don't panic . It was ironic, lol
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:37:13 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2012, 01:37:15 PM »

In relation with my spanish IP, I don't stole any place to nobody, to play in the league you want is a right not to be a cheater, your comment is very close to racism (don't feel offended), we live in a global world, don't forget that, that is my point of view. And think why I am not banned. You don't know my personal situation, gamemasters yes.

You dont understand me in this question i have nothing against you as spanish citizen, i have been in madrid, valencia, beautifull places and superb people, i just think that when you start playing there was a rule about "where you living there you play" and many ppl was banned(i never saw on gko "u can play wherever you want") bcz of it, i just have problem with that, not with you being spanish :).
About topic, i agree totaly, token's are rotten apple of this game.

Now i cant find it bcz "term of use" are changed after adding premium and there is nothing about it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 01:51:42 PM by elcura »
Empire (23277) - Poland

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2012, 01:41:26 PM »
I believe nobody denies GKO staff's right to receive a payment for their work, and every single person here has been playing without a single ad in 4 seasons, wich means they made an investment that never were covered.
The big complain we've got here is not the fact that they started to use the premium user system, the problem is its consecuences, premium user have FAR more chances to win everything, develop everything faster, and that's the big problem, there's a balance that has been destroyed, we are not talking about a "gap" between normal and premium user, the difference is as huge as Everest Mount!
Without any effort you can promote more youth (that can be sold later), you can improve him faster than users that comes from 2 or 3 seasons ago, you don't need to analyse matches or scout players, all you need to do is watch reports, you've got everything there. Using premium tools i won almost all my matches this season, i heven't received a single red arrow, everything were perfect, even philosophy was fine! The only thing you need to do is look at your opponent's gameplan see how effective it is, and then counter it with your squad. At least, people won't complain saying that match engine is random, because everything happens as expected. How can a nornal user counter it.... there's only one way, changing players and gameplan all the time, and a manager game that don't let you do planning becomes a low quality game, and it's really a shame, because i love this game, i believe it has everything to become one of the greatest.... but you know what? I don't know succesful online managers that put normal users in such a big gap against a premium. I repeat it, i believe it's right to have premium accounts, it's great to have some extras that improves your gaming experience,  but this time, they were too far.
The other problem is account and token prizes, they SHOULDN'T be global, that's not the way that videogames industry works, you don't pay the same for a game if you purchase it in UK than Spain (i've seen lots of times in spanish forum people sayin how much money they save importing games) i can underatand that some global events or stuff uses global prizes, but those who don't use them have restrictions.... i believe that, for example, a local prize in each country (with an IP tracked to make sure they don't lie) would probably give them even more money than current global scheme.... football is a global sport, and sometimes is more loved in an undeveloped country than others with stronger economies.

About Ologga's situation..... the problem is not that he's a foreing manager and other banned managers were foreign too (in fact, you can fix it with money from now on... so something ilegal becomes legal, if you can pay the brive) the problem is that thos 2 polish managers were working together manipulating matches..... how can a team playing cup semi finals (placed 6th on league) use his remaining MotS in league, against the 2nd placed team, having the cup at hand? They weren't banned because they're foreing, they were banned because they broke the Terms of Service.
Ologga's situation is particular, when he joined the game people were asked to "where do you want to play" after he created his account it changed to "where do you live".... do you think people should be banned because a rule were changed from day to night, without notice?

Ologga

« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2012, 01:57:07 PM »

You dont understand me in this question i have nothing against you as spanish citizen, i have been in madrid, valencia, beautifull places and superb people, i just think that when you start playing there was a rule about "where you living there you play" and many ppl was banned(i never saw on gko "u can play wherever you want") bcz of it, i just have problem with that, not with you being spanish :).
About topic, i agree totaly, token's are rotten apple of this game.

No, there wasn't. When I made my team the rule was: 'choose the league where you want to play with the only condition of can't change league never'. The rule that you refers is in force some months later. That is my reason. Otherwise I would be playing in Spain, but the system in the beginning of the game, gave us the possibility of stablish in the country we wanted.

CarlosT explains it and German Top Level 'problems' last season very well in his last post, here some minutes ago. Thank you so much.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:10:59 PM by Ologga »

elcura

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2012, 01:58:32 PM »
Ologga's situation is particular, when he joined the game people were asked to "where do you want to play" after he created his account it changed to "where do you live".... do you think people should be banned because a rule were changed from day to night, without notice?
And thats all i want to know.

About PREMIUM i think there i too much gap too, but not in these area you pointed. More in the 2 account and tokens stuff. Tokens gonna ruined akademy and prices of young players :/

@Ologga -  Sorry i wasnt know about that situation. Accept my apology :).
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:01:38 PM by elcura »
Empire (23277) - Poland

Ologga

« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2012, 02:09:07 PM »
@Ologga -  Sorry i wasnt know about that situation. Accept my apology :).

Of course that I accept your apology.
Good luck in the new season.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 10, 2012, 08:07:06 AM »
I had no good training form for a week, not a single time. and every day i have like 3-4 bad training forms. is that normal?(with medium workload)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: March 10, 2012, 08:09:27 AM »
I had no good training form for a week, not a single time. and every day i have like 3-4 bad training forms. is that normal?(with medium workload)

Well, i didn't too, and some of my players are using Very heavy workload.
At least, i had only 1 player injured this week  :P

SoLid_frOg

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2012, 04:11:58 AM »
Game engine apply position penalty to FC that play FL and FR in team analysis.

Is this a mistake, admin ?  :-\

Please answer this.
Thank you.