Author Topic: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.  (Read 71113 times)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Gokickoff seasons 5 with several new features.
« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2012, 07:28:29 PM »
I agree with You, but calm down :). In Poland (we have pretty active community)  I don't know anybody who is going to buy this stupid tokens. Everbody thinks like You , money killing competition. So , just stay and wait. I hope Dev will understand that this way is wrong :)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 08:36:36 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2012, 08:20:32 PM »
"From the service that you have bought you are now a premium user which is valid til 2012-09-26."

I appreciate that, and I also appreciate some part of the game, and a lot of them in fact.
But I am sorry but even if I respect the business plan, even if not original, I can't play a game where the real money give a significant advantage. I can afford it without any difficulty, but I just do not find it interesting, I would like to compete with equal chance with other players.
Plus the fact that I find the season too long, especially playing against bot, so I decided to stop play GKO, even if I like my team, and even if I spent some hours to translate the game.

Good luck Dev with your project, sincerely hope you will succeed and make some money with the game ( every work deserve retributions , that's why I am paying in similar games, when it doesnt give my any special advantage ).
Good bye GKO community.
I agree with You, but calm down :). In Poland (we have pretty active community)  I don't now anybody who is going to buy this stupid tokens. Everbody thinks like You , money kiling competition. So , just stay and wait. I hope Dev will understand that this way is wrong :)

+1 The same think in ROMANIA to

Ologga

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2012, 08:40:03 PM »
"From the service that you have bought you are now a premium user which is valid til 2012-09-26."

I appreciate that, and I also appreciate some part of the game, and a lot of them in fact.
But I am sorry but even if I respect the business plan, even if not original, I can't play a game where the real money give a significant advantage. I can afford it without any difficulty, but I just do not find it interesting, I would like to compete with equal chance with other players.
Plus the fact that I find the season too long, especially playing against bot, so I decided to stop play GKO, even if I like my team, and even if I spent some hours to translate the game.

Good luck Dev with your project, sincerely hope you will succeed and make some money with the game ( every work deserve retributions , that's why I am paying in similar games, when it doesnt give my any special advantage ).
Good bye GKO community.
I agree with You, but calm down :). In Poland (we have pretty active community)  I don't now anybody who is going to buy this stupid tokens. Everbody thinks like You , money kiling competition. So , just stay and wait. I hope Dev will understand that this way is wrong :)

+1 The same think in ROMANIA to

+1

the same from the most of managers I think

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2012, 09:45:54 PM »
the premium account  is very expensive,if it was cheaper more and more managers will buy premium account,but is very expensive.
for me it's very expensive and people of Romania,because in this time i don't work,is hard because of crisis and is difficult to catch a job.
even if i worked it's expensive for me,because in one month gain 145 Euro this is salary in Romania minimum.
and because is very expensive doesn't buy one,if is little cheaper 1 or 2 or 2.50 euro for one month,than more managers buy this premium and more money gain GOKICKOFF

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2012, 09:48:22 PM »
And Tokens i don't like this.
Premium is good but very expensive

blahblah

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2012, 11:09:15 PM »
Also, if I go to the bother of searching the IP Addresses for the Managers in my Division, will you delete the foreign ones, if they are not Premium?

And this bit?

(Paying to be "in" a different Country is pretty daft, imho.)

This has been ignored twice, so I assume that you will not delete them if I email you the list, so you will not be enforcing this "feature"?

Can I have an answer to this, please.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2012, 11:25:41 PM »
Premium users are users who buy premium  :D

But now, all players has free premium for a month...

...except new users who started after the new season started, who don't get the free 30 day premium trial

the premium account  is very expensive,if it was cheaper more and more managers will buy premium account,but is very expensive.
for me it's very expensive and people of Romania,because in this time i don't work,is hard because of crisis and is difficult to catch a job.
even if i worked it's expensive for me,because in one month gain 145 Euro this is salary in Romania minimum.
and because is very expensive doesn't buy one,if is little cheaper 1 or 2 or 2.50 euro for one month,than more managers buy this premium and more money gain GOKICKOFF

This is a serious issue because of gross disparity in average/minimum wages among countries of the world. A worker earning minimum wageOne solution would be to charge a sliding scale based on the average GDP per capita worldwideNation            GDP per capita*    proposed annual price for premium membership**http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capitaThis would at least ensure that most of us have an equal chance to purchase a premium membership.for this to work there would have to be a way to verify the location of users. But then there is no longer an incentive to lie since premium users are allowed to manage teams in any country. It might very well make many managers who are already managing in foreign countries "come out of hiding" so to speak, register as premium users, and legitimize their status fully. Otherwise, I feel that only a small minority of GKO users will have premium accounts, and the GKO staff will be missing out on a lot of potential revenue.

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2012, 12:29:40 AM »
Admin, with new features, there's a higher chance that our players become injured, because they can be injured after a training session, so i decided that i might be interesting upgrade my physio, when i came back to reality...... 600.000G a physio level 2??????

According what you said, recovery reates changes, depending on our physio's level:

Level 1 -> 100% 
Level 2 -> 125%
Level 3 ->150%
Level 4 ->175%
Level 5 -> 200%

Okay then.... i already complained about those expenses....  this is what you said to me....

It will be worthwhile when your club expensive superstar players are injured.
In this case it is very difficult to find a player as a replacement.

Admin, i have last World Cup top goalscorer, i believe he might fit in that "superstar player" description...... to reduce a 30 day injury just 5 days, i should i spend 600.000G before? 1.600.000G to have him injured 20 days? To be honest, i can find an amazing player spending less than 1.000.000G, it's a bit unbalanced....

I know that i can recover a player spending 20 credits (in fact, i'm saving them fearing the worst someday) or buying tokens, exchanging them to credits later.... but it's far too unbalanced..... injury risk has increased, and those who can pay can take even more advantage with it... please, at least reduce upgrading physio's expenses!!!!!

EDIT:

I finished writing this message, when people started to complain with players injured in chat room.....

* LOS GURISES F.C. 2 players injured: Witya Sakakorn (11 days) and Desi Maradona (9 days)
* 2 players injured: (6 days) and (10 days)
* Bananas Jrs. Severiano Delgado (13 days)
* chespis 2 players injured Rufino Tos (7 days) and Baudelio Cruz (10 days)
* salliyuck Heraclio Vega (11 days)

Of course, i weren't free of it..... (13 days)

And those were only active chat room players!!!!!!! What should we do? Run to buy tokens? New training system is far too unbalanced!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 01:15:21 AM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2012, 12:50:02 AM »
after trainee all the people I know, have at least two players injured
My team: Chespis (27036)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2012, 12:52:25 AM »
I have one, but that's not the point..... the point is everybody started to receive injured players!!!!!!

sphyjr

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2012, 12:53:39 AM »
day 1 and 2 player injury in training..
wow new system is unbalance..
so sad my young player with injury Quite Hard has Injury for 11 day..

chespis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2012, 01:02:36 AM »
we can't maintain a line of game because we need to change the players on each injured, and they are fluently
My team: Chespis (27036)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2012, 01:11:34 AM »
I have my friend list full (10 teams), 6 of them have injured players....

sapero

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2012, 02:02:01 AM »
Good point there CarlosT.

After increasing youth pull by real money and buying very good coaches now it comes to psychio that you can just buy a lot tokens and save ingame money not buying expensive staff. Same with scouts, that sooner or later will become very important.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2012, 03:35:58 AM »
Also, if I go to the bother of searching the IP Addresses for the Managers in my Division, will you delete the foreign ones, if they are not Premium?

And this bit?

(Paying to be "in" a different Country is pretty daft, imho.)

This has been ignored twice, so I assume that you will not delete them if I email you the list, so you will not be enforcing this "feature"?

Can I have an answer to this, please.

Our policy about foreigner player is still the same as before.  :)
If you found that case, please report to us.

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2012, 03:37:48 AM »
Our purpose of injury from daily training system is to put some dynamic to the game.
This could make GKO more realistic and more challenging.
Anyway we've found that the result is unbalanced so we decided to decrease the chance for 3 times and decrease the injury period for 2 times.  :(

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2012, 03:52:31 AM »
Our purpose of injury from daily training system is to put some dynamic to the game.
Anyway we've found that the result is unbalanced so we decided to decrease the chance for 3 times and decrease the injury period for 2 times.  :(
WELL DONE!!
BUT How about training effect?
All of Chinese managers complained about the training system this morning!
We think that PR, coach and level of training ground are unmeaning
For example, a player with PR5 and 120credit coach train him(Good training ground) only have 0.10, he should have had more than 0.20
But a player with PR2 and no coach have 0.09,he should have had 0.05
There are many examples!
The most important is that they all get OKAY Training Form !!!!
WHY??
PLZ do something! Thanks for your work
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 04:02:41 AM by dc20081222 »

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2012, 04:14:57 AM »
WELL DONE!!
For example, a player with PR5 and 120credit coach train him(Good training ground) only have 0.10, he should have had more than 0.20
There are many examples!
WHY??

There is a bug in training form display.
We are fixing it. Thank you for your report.  8)

uLtRaSpYnAlL

• All Star Team
  • Forever Red-White-Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2012, 05:13:37 AM »
WELL DONE!!
There are many examples!
WHY??

There is a bug in training form display.
We are fixing it. Thank you for your report.  8)

the same think i found at my players,yesterday was a training good,now is half,why? fixed admin

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2012, 06:41:31 AM »
I REALLY like the way Free Players have been listed on the transfer market this season. Instead of many many players with the same deadline, they roll along...it is perfect!
 8)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

GAD7

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2012, 12:41:58 PM »
Find some new features nice!

Now that you have more  chances getting injured players (i had many last season) upgrading  the physio to level 2 is really expensive (600.000G).

About the premium advantages its really unfair!i believe that if you promote double players from a  user who isn't premium you have double chances getting good palyers and sell easier more players which means extra money!
Also for the premium i disagree that a user can have more than one team or if it is possible not to be allowed to play in the same nation as they can have in any nation a team!also a question about that:when the premium ends and he doesnt pay for a premium account the second team is also managed by the user

Also it would be nice at the home page where we see the transfer market to have a roller so you can see more than the 15 players which they are closer to the deadline!!

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2012, 01:50:55 PM »
is there anything we, as managers, can do to influence the training form or it's all random? i mean, does it matter if a player plays more or less, does it matter if the training ground is upgraded more, does it matter what kind of coach a player receives training from?

should i mention the fact that making it random totally ruined my day? i like knowing how much training my players are supposed to get, but now not only i have no idea what's gonna happen, but my only 5* progress rate player gets less training than most youth players! that is ridiculous! you guys decreased the overall training speed by implementing this silly feature and made the game less enjoyable for us...

training isnt random. you cant set to train certain skill. and pace of training depends on players pr and his age, coatch skill, training ground. how hight is skill you want to train, if player plays matches.

misterxy

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2012, 02:57:58 PM »
Bad training form depends on random or is set at the beginning?

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2012, 05:31:17 PM »
is there anything we, as managers, can do to influence the training form or it's all random? i mean, does it matter if a player plays more or less, does it matter if the training ground is upgraded more, does it matter what kind of coach a player receives training from?

should i mention the fact that making it random totally ruined my day? i like knowing how much training my players are supposed to get, but now not only i have no idea what's gonna happen, but my only 5* progress rate player gets less training than most youth players! that is ridiculous! you guys decreased the overall training speed by implementing this silly feature and made the game less enjoyable for us...

training isnt random. you cant set to train certain skill. and pace of training depends on players pr and his age, coatch skill, training ground. how hight is skill you want to train, if player plays matches.

I have to say you don't catch him... he want to tell admin : The Training Form is just Random
OMG  :o
And the randomness make PR, coach and level of training ground unmeaning

FestinRma

• Professional team
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Profile ;)
« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2012, 07:18:35 PM »
5Th Season Is More Wonderful , with premium profile and other items
GKO Is the BEST ?  :D
My Team
FestinRMCF