Author Topic: Multiplayer in the same computer.  (Read 2844 times)

perrito

• All Star Team
  • �c�mo sabes qu� es vivir si no has jugado f�tbol?
    • View Profile
Multiplayer in the same computer.
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:54:10 PM »
Hello, I want to know if 2 or more people could play from the same computer. Mu situation is this: I send invitation to 3 of my friends and to my gilrfriend. We used to live very close, but she log for the game from her house, or her work. Now we're going to live together, so she still could log in for her work or the house of her parents, but now like we are going to live together at nights, can we log in for the same computer?
How do you know what is life about if you never played football?

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer in the same computer.
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 08:56:20 AM »
Yes, you may as long as you don't trade players with friends or acquaintances

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Multiplayer in the same computer.
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2024, 11:53:59 AM »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо