Author Topic: A Suggestion about unactive gamers  (Read 5081 times)

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
A Suggestion about unactive gamers
« on: November 19, 2011, 08:42:49 AM »
 ;D
We all know that too many unactive teams in the game make much trouble.
So I suggest if you can punish those who don't play for more than a month  by the way that their players may lose more conditions(more than 20%)
And if the gamer come back, the decrease of condition will return to a common rate.
 :D :D

manutd

• Professional team
    • View Profile
Re: A Suggestion about unactive gamers
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 09:01:00 AM »
 8) 8) 8)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 09:18:28 AM »
;D
So I suggest if you can punish those who don't play for more than a month  by the way that their players may lose more conditions(more than 20%)
And if the gamer come back, the decrease of condition will return to a common rate.

Wait a couple of weeks, when cup begins they will lose condition.

Meanwhile, you should know that if a manager doesn't play his team is weakened, check unnactive teams's AAoP.... even if their players seems to be fit, their AAoP begins to be reduced until it reaches 1.
My team: (95928)

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »
;D

Wait a couple of weeks, when cup begins they will lose condition.

Meanwhile, you should know that if a manager doesn't play his team is weakened, check unnactive teams's AAoP.... even if their players seems to be fit, their AAoP begins to be reduced until it reaches 1.
They won't lose condition ....Because most of them won't attend cup...However, some active gamers will lose condition more quickly than them...
And I don't know why "their AAoP begins to be reduced until it reaches 1" What affect it? Thank you for giving me the answer.

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2011, 03:05:29 PM »
And I must tell you an unreasonable  phenomenon
that in high level league, most gamers can beat unactive teams easily. Then they have more chance to train their youth players in the match and get much money from entrance ticket.
While in low level league, new gamers are usually beaten by unactive teams, they can get only a little money from  entrance ticket. And in order to win unactive teams, they can't give chance to their youth players! So some of them intend to move away......

I think most gamers do not like to play with unactive teams. You need to give them more chance to level up. Or some new gamers will be lost...

dc20081222

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2011, 03:27:43 PM »
Please take my suggestion into consider. some new gamers in our forum have left... Just because they lose their first 3-4 match to unactive teams... They said if there is no chance to play with true gamers, the game has no difference with PC Console Game
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 04:11:21 PM by dc20081222 »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 04:58:00 PM »
Okay, i'll try to give you as many aswers as possible.....

They won't lose condition ....Because most of them won't attend cup...However, some active gamers will lose condition more quickly than them...

If a new manager joins a league now, he will be placed in a bot team's position, if that bot team plays cup, he'll be in cup. However, some countries doesn't have enough room for everybody... i'll give you that point, it might happen, but it's really rare. In any case only really new teams will have that handicap, older unactiove teams won't.

Under normal conditions, a player regenerates his condition at 3 points per day, loses 10 points in league matches and 8 in cup matches.

Under those conditions, this is how an unactive user will handle stamina (starting saturday league match at 100%)

Saturday:
League match - Loses 10 points (Stamina at 90%)
Sunday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 93%)
Monday:
Play cup match - Loses 8 points (Stamina at 85%)
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 88%)
Tuesday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 91%)
Wednesday:
Play league match - Loses 10 points (Stamina at 81%)
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 84%)
Thursday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 87%)
Friday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 90%)
Saturday:
Play league match - Loses 10 points (Stamina at 80%)
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 83%)
Sunday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 86%)

If you look carefully, playing league on saturday and cup on monday with the same team, your squad is below 92% on wednesday match, so he already have a penalty there (player performance reduces once his stamina level is below 92%), if that team reaches next round it's even more clear, he'll start cup at 86%, a team with that stamina level can be beaten easily.

And I don't know why "their AAoP begins to be reduced until it reaches 1" What affect it? Thank you for giving me the answer.

AAoP indicates both teams's Average Ability of Players, when a manager dissappear more than a month his AAoP start to reduce.... you might see unactive team's players really expensive, and with good phyical condition, but their performance is reduced because of that. Compare any unactive user's AAoP and you'll find out.... i'll give you an example, this plays in my division, go to the "post match summary" tab, and compare Felicia Palacio's AAoP in both matches:

This is his first match as a manager, about 2 months ago: His AAoP was 2 1/2 Hearts
This is his last league match, last wednesday:  His AAoP is 1 1/2 Hearts

As you can see, his ability HAS been reduced, and will keep reducing if he don't show up soon......

And I must tell you an unreasonable  phenomenon
that in high level league, most gamers can beat unactive teams easily. Then they have more chance to train their youth players in the match and get much money from entrance ticket.

Phew..... it's been discussed a lot of times...... i'm afraid developer's decision is "if you want to get top division, you must earn it", people requested to fill upper divisions with active managers and that request has been denied..... however some new users are assigned in B division, whiles older users still are in C or D division, i'm afraid this issue will only be solved in a couple of seasons, when active users get to the top.....

While in low level league, new gamers are usually beaten by unactive teams, they can get only a little money from  entrance ticket. And in order to win unactive teams, they can't give chance to their youth players! So some of them intend to move away......

Please take my suggestion into consider. some new gamers in our forum have left... Just because they lose their first 3-4 match to unactive teams... They said if there is no chance to play with true gamers, the game has no difference with PC Console Game

Don't get it wrong..... a new user CAN give older (and active users) serious trouble.... my first league match was a draw against a new manager, that turned unactive later..... if they can give trouble an established and active team, why wouldn't beat unactive teams? As an advice, please check game manual, it's a bit long, i know that, but it can give you really good tips when you need to set up a strategy, it's really worth.

The game is very young yet.... just compare any new team and their active teams in the same division's players value, you'll see the difference is not that big.... you only need to do things right  8)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 05:09:44 PM by CarlosT »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 05:30:59 PM »
Okay, i'll try to give you as many aswers as possible.....

If a new manager joins a league now, he will be placed in a bot team's position, if that bot team plays cup, he'll be in cup. However, some countries doesn't have enough room for everybody... i'll give you that point, it might happen, but it's really rare. In any case only really new teams will have that handicap, older unactiove teams won't.

Under normal conditions, a player regenerates his condition at 3 points per day, loses 10 points in league matches and 8 in cup matches.

Under those conditions, this is how an unactive user will handle stamina (starting saturday league match at 100%)

Saturday:
League match - Loses 10 points (Stamina at 90%)
Sunday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 93%)
Monday:
Play cup match - Loses 8 points (Stamina at 85%)
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 88%)
Tuesday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 91%)
Wednesday:
Play league match - Loses 10 points (Stamina at 81%)
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 84%)
Thursday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 87%)
Friday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 90%)
Saturday:
Play league match - Loses 10 points (Stamina at 80%)
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 83%)
Sunday:
Recovers 3 points (Stamina at 86%)

If you look carefully, playing league on saturday and cup on monday with the same team, your squad is below 92% on wednesday match, so he already have a penalty there (player performance reduces once his stamina level is below 92%), if that team reaches next round it's even more clear, he'll start cup at 86%, a team with that stamina level can be beaten easily.

While I used to think this was an ideal way to weaken inactive and bot teams, now that I'm a NT manager, I've begun to rethink this.

The problem is, of course, that many ideal candidates for the NT are on these teams, making them USELESS for the NT. While this is not a problem for nations with big leagues and a lot of active teams, other nations with smaller leagues are unfairly affected by it. Between 1/3 and 1/4 of the players I'd like to select for my U21 NT are in such a predicament. Our only hope is that they get injured so they get removed from the lineup automatically, and then we might be able to add them to the NT after they recover.  ::)  IMO NT managers should have the power to take these players out of their team's lineup. I guess one option would be for NT managers to contact admin about such players and admin could do this for us, but I don't know if admin would want to add this to its workload. Alternatively, maybe there's a way to automate the process???
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2011, 06:23:27 PM »
Moved to suggestions
Manager for: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php
Norwegian C-1
Moderator for: Norway, Global Off Topic
Translator: Norway (Part 2 finished)

EST. season 3

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 08:10:10 PM »
While I used to think this was an ideal way to weaken inactive and bot teams, now that I'm a NT manager, I've begun to rethink this.

The problem is, of course, that many ideal candidates for the NT are on these teams, making them USELESS for the NT. While this is not a problem for nations with big leagues and a lot of active teams, other nations with smaller leagues are unfairly affected by it. Between 1/3 and 1/4 of the players I'd like to select for my U21 NT are in such a predicament. Our only hope is that they get injured so they get removed from the lineup automatically, and then we might be able to add them to the NT after they recover.  ::)  IMO NT managers should have the power to take these players out of their team's lineup. I guess one option would be for NT managers to contact admin about such players and admin could do this for us, but I don't know if admin would want to add this to its workload. Alternatively, maybe there's a way to automate the process???

I'm U-21 NT manager and also have the same trouble, but to be honest, it makes the game more realistic (Club doesn't want their players in NT) and also makes community even more important, if a country have a weak community, they'll probably have a weak NT.

About your request, i believe another team's lineup is none of our busines, we shouldn't have the power to change another team's formation, all we can do is call up that player, use him at least once and wait for that team to be deleted, eventually, that player will be in an active team.

MAYBE we should have the chance to recover that player using energy (in the same way we can recover our club's player) but nothing more.
To be honest, NT managers need some kind of tools to find talent outside their country, i believe it's far more imporant.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2024, 08:28:25 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2024, 11:23:18 AM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2024, 04:41:54 PM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2024, 09:55:17 AM »
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт 
сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт сайт