Author Topic: Problem with the National Cup  (Read 3279 times)

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
Problem with the National Cup
« on: October 16, 2011, 03:21:13 PM »
Hi everybody!
I have a considerable problem with the italian national cup.
I'm going to explain it better:
All teams from Top Level to D are allowed to join the cup without restrictions, then most of E teams can join the cup.
My club's endend last season in E at 3rd place, but I can't take part in the cup...
But there are other E teams inactive and placed at 9-10-11 place or more, which joined the cup instead of me.
This is really frustrating for an active player, who sees no chance to play, despite he plays.

I'm waiting a friendly response from admins ;)

Go GKO, you are the best!
Alessandria 1990 F.C. (128523)

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with the National Cup
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 04:40:06 PM »
it's part of the long list of things unbalanced or unfair which will require improvment in the future...

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 04:49:23 PM »
GKO FIX THIS NOW! I wanna play in the CUP! NOW!

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2011, 04:50:52 PM »

you have to earn it

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2011, 04:52:10 PM »

you have to earn it
Like other bots did? Can any admin PM me ingame about how I can delete my team?

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2011, 05:32:52 PM »
It's very unfair, but I'll not complain too much about this unsportsmanlike feature, cause i love GKO.
I just want to know if they can fix this problem now, or I'll have to wait many other seasons to join the national cup, because E teams are chosen randomly.

Go GKO, you are the best!

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 07:19:58 PM »
Hi,

The teams in the lowest level division that can enter the cup are chosen randomly.
Therefore, try to get promoted to a higher division.

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »
Hi,

The teams in the lowest level division that can enter the cup are chosen randomly.
Therefore, try to get promoted to a higher division.
How about you fix your game and instead of creating more bots kick out the ones you already have and promote normal teams to normal divisions?

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 07:25:07 PM »
Please check again may be your team joins the cup as the game master have just changed the system
by selecting active players first. However, you may not be able to join the cup if there are many
active players in your division

dragon90

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2011, 08:05:42 PM »
A sincere thanks to GKO admins and programmers!
They understood the problem and solved it, a well deserved applause for them.
In that way, you can help and reward active users!

Thank you very much!

Etienne

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2011, 08:33:34 PM »
great reactivity, thanks

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2023, 01:33:54 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2024, 01:54:38 PM »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо