Author Topic: Transfer advertising in National chat!  (Read 26969 times)

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
Transfer advertising in National chat!
« on: October 14, 2011, 03:50:42 PM »
I am sick and tired of seeing transfer ads from foreign managers in the national chat. The chat should be a place for managers of the same nationality to discuss random things, friendly matches etc.

Now it is just overfilled with transfer ads. I have received alot of complains about this, and I am sure Im not the only one who has given up the chat thanks to this
Manager for: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php
Norwegian C-1
Moderator for: Norway, Global Off Topic
Translator: Norway (Part 2 finished)

EST. season 3

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer advertising in National chat!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2011, 03:59:34 PM »
I am sick and tired of seeing transfer ads from foreign managers in the national chat. The chat should be a place for managers of the same nationality to discuss random things, friendly matches etc.

Now it is just overfilled with transfer ads. I have received alot of complains about this, and I am sure Im not the only one who has given up the chat thanks to this
I'm sick and tired of whiners. focus and play the game.

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2011, 04:18:15 PM »
When there are so many who share the same opinion, so should I be allowed to report it here on the forum without being called a whiner. After all, this is what a forum is about
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 04:21:26 PM »
When there are so many who share the same opinion, so should I be allowed to report it here on the forum without being called a whiner. After all, this is what a forum is about
I'm also just sharing my opinion. there are many who share different opinions, still it is an international game so you should live with it. many complain and still they post their transfers too.

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 04:25:04 PM »
Of course you should have your opinion :)

But you can do it without calling people whiners just because they mean something different than you do!

It`s not like I call you a idiot because you are against me.

Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 04:25:19 PM »
Indeed those advertisements are anoying, would be nice to stop it, but i don't think it is posible

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 04:26:50 PM »
Indeed those advertisements are anoying, would be nice to stop it, but i don't think it is posible

One thing is to block the opportunity to post in other nations chat. Dramatic, but maybe needed?
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2011, 04:32:32 PM »
put it that way: I don't need the chat and I don't like seeing convos that you can have elsewhere, but I have to live with it, I don't complain, I try to make this defect into an effect. Tired of haters who always need to complain and try to block or ban or whatever instead of simply play the game.

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2011, 04:41:54 PM »
Look, the only thing I want to, is that the chat should be used for what it was made for. I dont want to ban ppl for no reason. Im not a hater. I love the game, and I play the game. But it is not just a game. It is a online society. Its a reason I dont go play FM. I want to play a manager game where I can comunicate people.

If you dont need the chat as you say, ignore the chat, and leave this thread for those people who likes the chat ;)

-Thank you
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:45:40 PM by Kola »
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2011, 04:42:45 PM »

One thing is to block the opportunity to post in other nations chat. Dramatic, but maybe needed?

well, would be harder for national teams, or u21 managers to seek for players, althought they can do that in forums
put it that way: I don't need the chat and I don't like seeing convos that you can have elsewhere, but I have to live with it, I don't complain, I try to make this defect into an effect. Tired of haters who always need to complain and try to block or ban or whatever instead of simply play the game.

ill just ignore you, i have no answer to such silly post

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 04:44:01 PM »

well, would be harder for national teams, or u21 managers to seek for players, althought they can do that in forums

Let me correct you: you are too silly to comment on this post.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 04:44:45 PM »

Let me correct you: you are too silly to comment on this post.

why i am too silly to comment this post?

Edit: some writing mistakes
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 04:46:25 PM by gabrielis »

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2011, 04:47:19 PM »
cos you actually did comment but you had no argument, so you decided better qualify my post as silly but that doesn't ignore the fact that this is all just a matter of personal preferences and no one forces you to read the chat, you cannot enforce your personal preference on others.

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2011, 04:49:59 PM »
cos you actually did comment but you had no argument, so you decided better qualify my post as silly but that doesn't ignore the fact that this is all just a matter of personal preferences and no one forces you to read the chat, you cannot enforce your personal preference on others.

Cant you realize that we want to have the chat, but the chat is difficult to use, because the chat is spammed down...Is that so hard to understand?
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2011, 04:51:14 PM »

its my opinion, not a fact so i don't need you to give any argument, its anoying and thats it. if you can't accept other ppl opinions then don't post, i am accepting other opinions so i do post. Well, not all who plays here are adults

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 04:53:27 PM »
Why dont make a transfer chat, who also is shown on the front page?
Any (serious) opinions on that suggestions?
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 05:02:40 PM »
its my opinion, not a fact so i don't need you to give any argument, its anoying and thats it. if you can't accept other ppl opinions then don't post, i am accepting other opinions so i do post. Well, not all who plays here are adults
Just the opposite you cannot tolerate others opinion that's why you qualify them as silly.
I like the idea. provided everyone gets what he wants- you a transfer-free chat and the others a transfer-chat and they are both easy to follow.

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 05:21:33 PM »
Dear Lordlust or whatever....
your quotes are totally outta context.
1. and 2. are totally relevent and considtent but it takes IQ higher than 30 to understand.
3. It sounds like a whining to you.
4. This is simply a reply to :"What you are appreciating is your personal opinion and everyone has its own. It doesn`t mean that you are right only by having particular opinion." You forgot to quote this but this is quite understandable, you are looking to make an effect and show up as quite smart. Unfortunately for you I am smarter.
the system should stay cos it's just just you three who complain. statistics show 69101 clubs, let's say 10% of them are active users , meaning 6907 people don't mind just a handful of whiners, no lifers who spend their time on forums.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 05:24:06 PM by vidyanidhi »

Kola

• National Team
  • Norwegian/Global Mod
    • View Profile
    • Team ID
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 05:39:39 PM »

Famous quoes of vidywhateversomethingperson:
- "cos you actually did comment but you had no argument, so you decided better qualify my post as silly but that doesn't ignore the fact that this is all just a matter of personal preferences and no one forces you to read the chat, you cannot enforce your personal preference on others."
So posts should contain an argument. Check.

- "Just cos it doesn't fit someone is no argument, neither For or Against. "
So opinions not for or against are not arguments. Check.

- "I'm sick and tired of whiners. focus and play the game."
Oh, you forgot the argument.

- "I will be so bored by then I will have most likely left. "
Sounds like whining.

- "what you think is also your own opinion so why would we need to hear it?"
So opinions should not be shared on a forum. Tad strange but: Check.

- "I'm also just sharing my opinion. there are many who share different opinions, still it is an international game so you should live with it. many complain and still they post their transfers too."
Your whatnow? Oh opinion! So they are to be shared after all?

Your rules confuse me mate.

Give us arguments why the system should stay as it is, not tell us that your opinion on how it is. Give us arguments for why banning transfer requests are a bad idea. Stop posing for the sake of posting.

I agree. Do something about the chat, now it has almost no function, and I miss out on the good stuff because of transfer spam.

THIS.

Just realize it vidyyanidhi (or whatever :P ), this discussion is lost. You are nothing more than double moral, and a troll.
I could had made a list of all your bloobs in this debate, but Lordaust have covered the most of them.
Norwegian C-1

EST. season 3

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 06:42:16 PM »
"What you are appreciating is your personal opinion and everyone has its own. It doesn`t mean that you are right only by having particular opinion."
I did not include this because it makes sense. Well put sir.

Unfortunately for you I am smarter.
I do not know this, but I seriously doulbt it.This is only based on the posts you put in this forum.

the system should stay cos it's just just you three who complain. statistics show 69101 clubs, let's say 10% of them are active users , meaning 6907 people don't mind just a handful of whiners, no lifers who spend their time on forums.
_If_ this turns out to be the case, I have no objections. I would like to see the thread mature for a while and see if anyone agrees with us. I do believe that the chat should be utilized in another matter than it is now. Its not used as a ingame communication channel as I would have wanted. If noone else agrees, I'll accept this. But I do have the right to suggest improvements or add my opinion to posts I agree on.
my respects. the host of this thread made a mature suggestion and I agreed. you didn't comment on it but childishly tried to pick on different opinions.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 09:28:50 PM »
I can speak as one, but i trully can say this representing argentinian active manager managers: WE DON'T WANT MORE SPAN, WE'RE REALLY TIRED OF IT, is disgusting! Sometimes we can't even share 3 words without a retarded placing their adds, we sent them private messages requesting to stop, some people said "ok" others just made more ads just to make us even more mad....

Is that so hard to understand that, if we want a player, we use the search button?

@vidyanidhi forum is an important place, but chat room is THE place, if you try to make a solid community.... a lot argentinian managers don't use game forum, because they need to register again (even if it doesn't use email authentification, they don't know it), and, if they want to share an opinion in upper levels, they need to know english (something i do, but a lot people don't).
In other words, players ads are undesired interruptions.... i had to place a warning about next season start to argentinian managers a couple of times in chat room, not because our people commented, because it became filled with ads in less than 6 hours (enough time to be without connection if you have a life) and let me tell you more: you say "use forum", i say exactly the same! There's a worldwide transfer forum and transfer forums in every country forum.... why don't they place their stupids ads there? They were created for that purpose!

To be honest, that little horse i have as moderator in Argentina makes you frustrating sometimes, people say "hey, you're the mod, do something!" And moderators are with their hands tied against them...... if i could, i'd ban them from chat room, people don't need to be banned in the game, they just need to know their crappy "i bought today, will sell in 3 days for more" players aren't desired, if they want to share something worth, they are always welcome, but their advertising are a lot of garbage people don't want.

I think i gave you enough reason because i don't want them, and i think a lot of people believes the same, just they don't share their opinion in forum, but i can tell you for sure, there's at least 10 more active managers that uses chat room and share my opinion.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 09:32:31 PM by CarlosT »
My team: (95928)

vidyanidhi

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 09:38:55 PM »
I am not buying the "I represent Argentina". Let them all come and speak for themselves. Obviously there are some who like to do that. You assume the worth of a chat room is talking about something, others find that unworthy and only use the chat to promote their players. It's just you against them. so if you don't like it, use skype or ventrilo or ICQ. You can't change the world until it fits your view.

birisi

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • GKO Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2011, 10:36:25 PM »
transfer chat room will be awsome

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 11:01:52 PM »
I am not buying the "I represent Argentina". Let them all come and speak for themselves.

Go ask by yourself, i'll give you some names, send them private messages, or even more, ask them in chat room, google can always translate something for you. As i said before, our people don't use forum.

You can't change the world until it fits your view.

You'd be surprised.

QFT
My team: (95928)

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2011, 11:56:46 PM »
Just the opposite you cannot tolerate others opinion that's why you qualify them as silly.
I like the idea. provided everyone gets what he wants- you a transfer-free chat and the others a transfer-chat and they are both easy to follow.

say what?!i didn't call your opinion silly, i've just said that your posts are silly.

look at the begining, dude said that he doesn't like an advertisements and you called him whiner.Look again, i've told that i can tolerate any opinion, its cool that you have an opinion even if its not same as mine, and you attacked me. but its only you who post an offensive posts.you haven't posted any real argument why ppl shouldn't spam in chat with their players offers and actually we don't care. you are an absolutely zero to us coz you cant accept our opinions.there are lots of topics where we discuss no matter what people thinks,  but if you have no real life and you entertain here then go back to your mama and cry with her about yours suc*y life.get a life dude, seriously

Edit: sry for some wrong quotes
« Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 11:58:36 PM by gabrielis »