Jumping    9
Pace    9
Stamina    12
Strength    10

http://www.gokickoff.com/team_player_detail.php?player_id=630531

plaums:
I player Nation Team

BLUE COMMAND:
Hi. I am national selector U-21 of Bosnia and Herzegovina. If you have some good player U-21 and he is from BIH you just sent me name of your club on private message. My club is FC BC and I am BLUE COMMAND(4580).thank you

GregoryUnubs:
fair448.6????BettJona????Jazz????????Plus????McBaGlim????RingGrinTesc????TescTimoSimp????Holi
????????ToddNoraJose????????NighFredMintSimoCantKant????????Judi????VENO????Time????John????
Adid????Yosh????PaulChan????Bern????19??????MODO????????Road????????Evel????????????PushCoto
Vogu????SelaEnjoElegPALI????MikeConfVent????????ELEG????????????????????MartTurn????????Arom
????????XXIVHaro????ZoneASAS????ZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone????????ZoneZone????(197ZoneZone
Zone????PELTBioVStudMini????CampSylvInviSolaThun????TimeMistBest????EdmiPionPion????????NewA
York????Danc????Numa????????WindActi????????PhilChouBookWhis????????????????????Chuc????????
????????????XVII????????OZONWalt????Guna????Osca????????????????????HolgLeva????PozoMariWind
????????????????Fair????????????????wwwc????QueeWindSusa????????????XboxJennStep????BioVBioV
BioVStanChri????????ROCK????CaffOuve????????????????tuchkas????????

GregoryUnubs:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????tuchkas????????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version