General Category > Tips and Tricks (English Only)

How to shoot on target??

(1/2) > >>

tranhaifong:
In my last game of the season, i completely dominated the game www(dot)gokickoff(dot)com/team_match_detail(dot)php?match_id=13485460
I set the tactics to rarely do long shots
I set all my players to rarely take long shots and to pass the ball inside the box, only my striker was set to "try to shoot"
my striker has 18 shooting and 15 heading
The match end with 9 shots for me (0 long shot) and somehow only 1 on target
How can only 1 from 9 on target, the draw costed me the 6th place :(
Anyone had any idea what happened and way to fix this  :D :D Thank you

Brian Clough:

--- Quote from: tranhaifong on March 06, 2017, 06:16:33 AM ---In my last game of the season, i completely dominated the game www(dot)gokickoff(dot)com/team_match_detail(dot)php?match_id=13485460
I set the tactics to rarely do long shots
I set all my players to rarely take long shots and to pass the ball inside the box, only my striker was set to "try to shoot"
my striker has 18 shooting and 15 heading
The match end with 9 shots for me (0 long shot) and somehow only 1 on target
How can only 1 from 9 on target, the draw costed me the 6th place :(
Anyone had any idea what happened and way to fix this  :D :D Thank you

--- End quote ---

Your striker just has low experience (3/10). Expect him to underperform sometimes until he has good experience (7/10).

Also note that technique is equally important to heading when a player attempts to direct a headed ball toward goal.

tranhaifong:
Thanks Brian, never know that Experience is that important, my striker has 17 techniques btw  :) :)

GregoryUnubs:
????179.2CHAPSpecClifFannTire????????????Nint????HopeWind????ToCAFortFiskStarFran????Gent????
????Shan????ItalOreaSunsWind????liamMavaDani????????????Orea???-????(182????????????????part
Jard????????????????????JoepCollgrad????????RomaXVIITheiGeor????YangAgat????????????GeorMagn
WindBellJohnTess????????????Call????WindKingRace????Arts????Orio????????????IsaaJack????????
SwarJohadiam????????Aldo????Rich????????????Vita????????????????????SergChucInte????MartMapl
Open????????DivX????Cine????CataBaku????????0132HappB730????0180????????Hyun????????????Majo
????Vali????????Magi????Campdows????WindMagnHyunChou????Choi?????????'??????Yoji????????????
????????DonaNels????????????????GlotThis????????????Litt????????????????Dolb????Gare????????
????????????????????????????York????????????XVIIerre????????????????What????Jewe????DivXDivX
DivX????BotkMeraSony????????????????????Here????LosituchkashighThis

GregoryUnubs:
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version