General Category > Ask Admin

Can't connect to database

(1/2) > >>

Drifter:
Currently I have been told that GKO is up but I can't connect to the site. Please advise why I am unable to connect so that I can fix this problem.

sokANGEL:
Yo, I cant connect to my account - it is stuck at verifying account, my version 7.0.18.

What could be the problem? =/

GregoryUnubs:
Harr172.5INTRReflColiRoxaJewe????????????SingFiskDormOrie????ElegAngeGranViloUlri????????????
Herv????????JorgCeraNatuDigiNati????????Rich????????LCRM????Hans????????FranClanLope????Leno
ShamLili????????????????????Sela????????rockNiko????Over????Nora????Doug????????????XVII????
PushSoph????????????SlimNoraGuns????WindPowePentTravArts????????????????WarC????MaatT6Y?Rumi
diamWarhSwarOverCafe????XXII????JeweIsaoFaus????????Spic????Geor????Mark????GooNT6-YLookTosc
Digi????????EPLU????IlluTosh????Digi????????????????MariHallStriMist????Blue????????????Paso
????FlatCrea????????????Chrywwwradva????BricPhil????BaldChoi????????????TheoSile????????????
Scor????RobePete????????????????????VIIIEricYevg????Snak????????Spah????ChucdazzJohnJane????
????????????????????????????????????????????????Henn????????Vend????Jewe????????????EPLUEPLU
EPLU16,5Stev????????When????SticHick????????SoulWindtuchkas????????

GregoryUnubs:
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

GregoryUnubs:
????560PERFMONT????Wido????????Step????ArthEXPE????Geor????XXII????????????Wall????Sher????
????6298Xyla????AccaOreaAhavRock????????EdsoeasyWoodActiLinkAmraKeraKiss????????????SaltCime
????DolbSanjToddCott????ArktFran????RALL????????Jack????Hoga????????AlleSelaRoxyAdioViraHans
????LisbTarsaltaJame????Davi????YoshKenzNavj????????MorgZoneZoneZone????Miyo????125/????????
????????NasoWill????(194MichWarwWhitDeni????????FranGustDolb????JackPanpDisc????????????????
????????????micrComp????VestPrec????MeetGeomBook????Befl6418Gigl8973GiglNint????????????Ethn
????????????????????????????????WindWind????PhilWinxEuph????????????????WELL????????????????
Dark????????case????VIIIJohaXVIIBonuTheoSerg????????Trou????????????????Paul????????????????
????Roge????Inte????Matt????201-????????????????Phot????Edga????????Robe????Ross????micrmicr
micr????????????BrowAmbi????????????Musi????Lewi????tuchkasMaxiwwwr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version