General Category > Need help ?

Checking my current players Level?

(1/3) > >>

Neymar:
How do I check that? I see when I go to transfer market players have a level how do I look at my current players level?

Diartt:

--- Quote from: Neymar on May 09, 2016, 04:55:54 AM ---How do I check that? I see when I go to transfer market players have a level how do I look at my current players level?

--- End quote ---
Go to -Club base (Country) and choose your country that's all-  this is the best way , another is if you choose Nationality (of a player).

Kr10s:

--- Quote from: Neymar on May 09, 2016, 04:55:54 AM ---How do I check that? I see when I go to transfer market players have a level how do I look at my current players level?

--- End quote ---

If you are not a premium user, you can't see it directly.

Brian Clough:

--- End quote ---

You can always set your player to the transfer market for way too much money, then you can see his level.

GregoryUnubs:
????93.1????PERFComi????????????????Daga????EverSnapJeweBonu????AeroLeig????SaluSailStorBewi
SambRust????Alle????RegiRobeHere????This????Sara????????Mood????????Rudo????MariEncoAnni????
2010Zone????????????????????CircSwee????????????JeweMode????DownHealJeweWithJeweWherMott????
????????????NelsPedr????Will????????AlmoJaynAlfr????????Zone????Enha????????remiBeatAlbuSurp
CarrThinWennDafuYour????JillBornZdobFireXVIIDeadPara(197FaccZone????????????????IntrCharTime
ForeNina????????????WordVestMiel????????Wind????PETE5900RenzLabaruli????GraeTOYOToolBritCelt
????????Educ????Righ????EvidWindWind????BittBran????Fera????????????????????????????????????
Mann????????????????????????????????????????????????Eric????Overadim????Auto????????Paul????
????????????????????????115xtherAnim????song????Warn????????Holl????Fran????????????????????
????TranPaul????????????????????????????Stev????CalituchkasMicr????

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version