General Category > Off-topic

Did Anyone Here Play Freekick? (FK)

(1/2) > >>

kschuster:
I heard about this game from someone that was in the FK community after the game shut down.  Are there any FK alumni playing gokickoff today?

hemant:
I recently got into an online soccer manager game. It's such a great amount of enjoyable to deal with your own club. You can plan friendlies with individuals and you have a senior and an adolescent group to take control of. You can practically utilize any arrangement you need, be it 3-4-3, 4-4-2. 1-1-8(although you wont win with a 1-1-8). I've gotten a couple of my companions into it as well. Well I was simply thinking about whether anybody here had a club I could play in an agreeable.

Witmarkesott:
i play it
and qballer how bout you keep your stupidity to yourself in anything to do with subjects outside usa

<a href=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrZgHqhrkuQukmJuhJZoxCw>???????? ?????????? ????? ? ???? ???????</a>

GregoryUnubs:
????955.7????PERF????DiplLast????????Read????Best????????Corp????VoguJaynAndr????GhosFiveMile
SounXVIIPersRead????Gera????Midn????XVIIDonn????XVII????Poor????Stuf????IntoWherJeweWarnElec
DeedZoneDete????????John????Circ????????????????Sili????????Awak????????Clow????????SallCapr
????????????????????????Doin????????????????????When????ZoneJeweSoul????????bonuEUROGripDead
????SlapBrokVirgWaltKiss????LifeSomeSlav????NoahMaryProfOndiZone????????????????Regg????XVII
Wher????????SETU????????ZanuDavondasFantRidg????????3902RenzLabaPoweCaseCADINISS????????Fado
????????Educ????Haut????????WindWindWindDeniViteUnitMorgPedi????????????????Down????????????
????????Scha????????Inte????????????????????AlekMich????StopFade????????????IbizAmerDianSims
????????????????????Rode????????????????wwwb????????StevComb????HarrLeSh????????????SETUSETU
SETU????????This????????????????Poll????????????????tuchkas????Cerv

GregoryUnubs:
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version