Author Topic: cheater reporting  (Read 69896 times)

florin

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: cheater reporting
« Reply #175 on: June 29, 2019, 02:43:05 PM »
Administrator please check arrttessya fc (85413) and its multiple transfers with SSC Napoli, Atletico Cornitoiu, Viitorul Constanta, EM Foottball, Mortal Kombat, Barbateni fc, Barbarosa and other teams appearing in his transfer list with transfers multiple in favor of arrttessya fc team, thank you in advance

florin

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 29, 2019, 02:45:14 PM »
Administrator please will ask you to analyze the team matches FC Petrolul Ploiesti (132271) and Tiki Taka Barcelona (145197) last season (24) with the Black Boy CF teams (20348), Rupte boots (63680), Arrttessya fc (85413) 312410), magic (27400), games lost by the managers of the two teams with scores like 0-9, 0-8, 0-7 influencing in this way the final standings and I have the request to take the necessary measures for the two or if I\'m wrong please let me know, thank you in advance and I await your answer in their case if it\'s right what they did

florin

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2019, 03:53:44 PM »
arrttessya fc (85413) and its multiple transfers with SSC Napoli, Atletico Cornitoiu, Viitorul Constanta, EM Foottball, Mortal Kombat, Barbateni fc, Barbarosa and other teams appearing in his transfer list with transfers multiple in favor of arrttessya fc team,

Anticheater999

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 23, 2019, 04:41:34 AM »
FC golex(131510) the notorious cheater has done it again .Same IP Two worthless players have been sold over 2 million.7/3    Have a lot of team ,Quite profitable to cheat,Friendly ,Another.  Take a look at this shit!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 04:43:56 AM by Anticheater999 »

Anticheater999

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2019, 04:43:26 AM »
Let's see

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2019, 05:54:24 PM »
FC golex(131510) the notorious cheater has done it again .Same IP Two worthless players have been sold over 2 million.7/3    Have a lot of team ,Quite profitable to cheat,Friendly ,Another.  Take a look at this shit!

ATTENTION!
AntiCheater999(339992) from USA is a FAKE profile created by a real player from Croatia x??x (145742) and his team FC I N V I S I B L E(260654)

There is REALLY AND ONLY ONE AntiCheaters (187660) is  from Korea DPR, who is the true fighter in the GKO World, while FAKE AntiCheater999 (339992) from USA and made it a manager x??x (145742) from Croatia GKO,  just to continue the dirty war against me and my team.
How is x??x (145742) made by:
1. Created a fake profile in USA and uses a fair name of AntiCheater to disrupt everything in the GKO world (initially and me)
2. He made a release at the GKO Forum under the false nickname AntiCheater999 (339992) from the USA and assembled pictures (Photoshop for Stupid) and fictional story attempted to "prove" my team's admixture in dishonest actions
3. In a message to Croatia chat and Global Chat states the text:
  AntiCheater999: FC golex (131510) the notorious cheater has done it again. Sam IP, Quite profitable to cheat Take a look at this shit! http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=19929.175 [f_id] 19929.175 [/ f_id][/u]

You can notice the first mistake: the name of my team was written by FC golex(131510) , but FC Golex (131510) is correct  - it means that it has written my club name differently some is in the official version with the initial letter "g" instead of the big letter "G "!!

4. The actual AntiCheaters (187660) from Korea DPR publishes its bulletins extensions on Twiter profile and there is no mistake or cheating. FAKE AntiCheater999 (339992) from USA has taken the opportunity to create a new false profile on the GKO Forum and thus deceives all players in the GKO world with his "false truth"
5. With FAKE profile AntiCheater999 (339992) from USA made the following message: "... FC golex (131510) the notorious cheater has done it again. Same IP Two worthless players have been sold over 2 million. 7/3 Have a lot of team, Quite Profitable to Cheat, Friendly, Another. Take a look at this shit! ... "with a picture of my IP addresses and my underlying transactions

Finally
I contacted the TRUE AntiCheaters (187660) from Korea DPR and got his message and answer. I hope that they will also come to the GKO forum to confirm the truth of this message.
Message from TRUE AntiCheaters (187660) from Korea DPR is:
" ....Hello. I noticed that there is someone using the same name as mine. I have no connection with anyone who claims of fighting cheaters. I document myself all the time and i don\'t use other people\'s screenshots because they can be fake. So no, it\'s not me. I am only here! Best regards! ..."

This is a true story .... Manager from Croatia x??x (145742) and his team FC I N V I S I B L E(260654) is a sick lie and now you see how many problems I have in my league with this gambler and cheater, and their endless games with motivation, setting match results and deciding who will be the champion in Top level Croatia or in a cup of competitions. DISGUST ME !!

Thanks for your time and understanding!

My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

AntiCheaters

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2019, 09:08:27 PM »
Hello! This is true. I have no idea who 99 is. I don't work with anyone who uses another account on GKO. All the screenshots are taken by me and can easily be verified by anyone.
I don't know who he is. I notice you given the name of another user. I have no clue who he might be.
What's clear and i can strongly say that is not me. I don't use fake screenshots!

BAKH

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 29, 2019, 11:21:41 AM »

ATTENTION!
AntiCheater999(339992) from USA is a FAKE profile created by a real player from Croatia x??x (145742) and his team FC I N V I S I B L E(260654)

There is REALLY AND ONLY ONE AntiCheaters (187660) is  from Korea DPR, who is the true fighter in the GKO World, while FAKE AntiCheater999 (339992) from USA and made it a manager x??x (145742) from Croatia GKO,  just to continue the dirty war against me and my team.
How is x??x (145742) made by:
1. Created a fake profile in USA and uses a fair name of AntiCheater to disrupt everything in the GKO world (initially and me)
2. He made a release at the GKO Forum under the false nickname AntiCheater999 (339992) from the USA and assembled pictures (Photoshop for Stupid) and fictional story attempted to "prove" my team's admixture in dishonest actions
3. In a message to Croatia chat and Global Chat states the text:
  AntiCheater999: FC golex (131510) the notorious cheater has done it again. Sam IP, Quite profitable to cheat Take a look at this shit! http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=19929.175 [f_id] 19929.175 [/ f_id][/u]

You can notice the first mistake: the name of my team was written by FC golex(131510) , but FC Golex (131510) is correct  - it means that it has written my club name differently some is in the official version with the initial letter "g" instead of the big letter "G "!!

4. The actual AntiCheaters (187660) from Korea DPR publishes its bulletins extensions on Twiter profile and there is no mistake or cheating. FAKE AntiCheater999 (339992) from USA has taken the opportunity to create a new false profile on the GKO Forum and thus deceives all players in the GKO world with his "false truth"
5. With FAKE profile AntiCheater999 (339992) from USA made the following message: "... FC golex (131510) the notorious cheater has done it again. Same IP Two worthless players have been sold over 2 million. 7/3 Have a lot of team, Quite Profitable to Cheat, Friendly, Another. Take a look at this shit! ... "with a picture of my IP addresses and my underlying transactions

Finally
I contacted the TRUE AntiCheaters (187660) from Korea DPR and got his message and answer. I hope that they will also come to the GKO forum to confirm the truth of this message.
Message from TRUE AntiCheaters (187660) from Korea DPR is:
" ....Hello. I noticed that there is someone using the same name as mine. I have no connection with anyone who claims of fighting cheaters. I document myself all the time and i don\'t use other people\'s screenshots because they can be fake. So no, it\'s not me. I am only here! Best regards! ..."

This is a true story .... Manager from Croatia x??x (145742) and his team FC I N V I S I B L E(260654) is a sick lie and now you see how many problems I have in my league with this gambler and cheater, and their endless games with motivation, setting match results and deciding who will be the champion in Top level Croatia or in a cup of competitions. DISGUST ME !!

Thanks for your time and understanding!
Golex, that can't hide the truth that you're a cheater in his information...if you noticed the screenshots are in Thai. This is a Thai cheater USSM (149527) and Monrovia (221534) and many other teams, hundreds for sure. He is also appearing with nicknames terfaketeam when he has to disparage someone else. This is the biggest cheater in GKO but weirdly avoiding BAN so far...Maybe is admin's favorite. Now he is trying to help to original ''AntiCheater'', which is another Romanian cheater(ok, ''fixer'')  :) to observe other cheaters but not him for sure. So, the question is why GM and his helper AntiCheaters(mihut) don't ban or penalize all kind of cheaters? Also, they left unpunished very big cheaters like this one mentioned above but banned other ''small'' cheaters with minor cheats in past. Very strange and unfair if you ask me. Seems like someone is telling the GM which accounts have to be banned and he is doing it but I've seen some teams that might be innocent was banned without checking the details obviously. That's totally unfair. So, if the GM has to ban all cheaters, that are not less than of 90% of active teams and maybe 70% of active users, many of them sponsoring the game  buying premium and tokens. When I said cheaters that mean not only those with illegal transfers but those with fixed games, multiple accounts without premium, cheating NT managers with NT, borrowing friend's accounts and many other well known cheats here. So, if GM has to be fair, he has to ban all these teams. This will be end of the game but it won't happen, just GM and his snitch will make the game easier for other cheaters that will remain unpunished.

AntiCheaters

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 29, 2019, 03:15:37 PM »
Mister BAKH, i have two things to tell you :
First : you have no idea who i am and i can tell you for sure that you are very wrong about who i may be.
Second : I am not the one who bans cheaters on GKO. The admin does it. Once again, you are terribly wrong.
Good day!

Gabriel

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 29, 2019, 04:48:47 PM »
so bakh could just call people like Mihut cheaters without any kind of proof and no one will punish him, but if I call him stupid for doing that I`ll get punished? because if so, I won`t call him stupid :)
MANAGER OF " DINAMO BUCHAREST "

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 29, 2019, 09:13:40 PM »
I assume BAKH is short for florin+Undertaker49+zzocka=crying =)))

Rincewind

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: August 15, 2019, 12:25:56 PM »

::)

Please, deduct the money from this transfer and/or ban Maesot. The owner of this team is not Bulgarian anyway

Interesting is that cantonafc is already banned.

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2019, 02:41:09 AM »
My next transfer:

Name   F C   Abuna Aswad Asking price 650,000 G Bids average 113,908,843 G   Number of bids   1 bids Deadline 18/08/2019 09:04:59

Fradel Rovajar

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2019, 07:49:42 AM »
Mihut, this is a counter-attack of the cheaters.  They buy players from clubs who they hate with unreasonable prices so that the club is banned by admin.  Really sneaky.  Be careful all.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #189 on: August 23, 2019, 04:25:05 AM »
Mihut, this is a counter-attack of the cheaters.  They buy players from clubs who they hate with unreasonable prices so that the club is banned by admin.  Really sneaky.  Be careful all.

This should only result in money deducted  :o
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: August 23, 2019, 08:26:11 AM »
Yes, everything is fine.

Melyposcalice

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 28, 2019, 10:24:38 PM »
Who is this fucking anticheater ?

We played from a long time now with several because we are several people in the same house and now cause to this fucker guy we cannot play together. We played together, we spent a lot of money in this game and now just one account works. It is easy for you, probably you have more than one computer in your house, i have just one but now it is impossible for me to play with my family.
It is totally unfair

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: August 30, 2019, 06:32:07 AM »
Link to those teams, please, so we can form an opinion

Gabriel

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 03, 2019, 07:27:53 PM »
the number of computers doesn`t matter, it`s the IP that is the same for all the computers connected to the same network
MANAGER OF " DINAMO BUCHAREST "

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 17, 2019, 06:18:49 PM »

We played from a long time now with several because we are several people in the same house and now cause to this fucker guy we cannot play together. We played together, we spent a lot of money in this game and now just one account works. It is easy for you, probably you have more than one computer in your house, i have just one but now it is impossible for me to play with my family.
It is totally unfair

The guy is total idiot,anyway i don't want to play this stupid game anymore cause some spoiled kid wants to rule the game and ban teams without single evidence!
Ban the real cheaters if you dare you dickhead!

Kaiserz357

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 18, 2019, 12:45:53 AM »
????????????????????????????????????:P

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 18, 2019, 09:07:36 AM »

It is totally unfair

The guy is total idiot,anyway i don't want to play this stupid game anymore cause some spoiled kid wants to rule the game and ban teams without single evidence!
Ban the real cheaters if you dare you dickhead!

please show us the teams that were banned without a single piece of evidence. as we all know, once a cheated transfer is taken care of by Admin, that transfer gets deleted and no trace is left, so i'll ask Admin if anything that is portrayed as clean is really clean or has been cleaned.

until then, let's look at the original post, that claims he was playing fair and only got banned because of the ip.
that guy's team is: https://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=146899
judging by his loan history, he had a close relationship at least with  Jesuischarlie https://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=306729.
he even shares the same ip with Jesuischarlie, so this must be one of the teams from the same house.

he transferred several players between these 2 teams, even though the rules clearly state: A premium user may play multiple accounts but every accounts that he plays have to be premium accounts. However, trading players between these accounts is not allowed.

and he got banned, totally fair, good job, Admin, good job anticheater!

should we inquire into other teams, that seem to have been created to pump money to these 2 teams? here is one: https://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=327503
and another: https://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=322114
and another: https://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=312654
and another: https://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=327425
and another: https://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=315933

and some of those teams have multiple transfers with Clamart https://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=184103, a team in debt. is this the only account that still works? i would think so. but this account has different ip's. so there are more than one device in that house. and imagine, a french family so poor, that it cannot afford more than one device, does it sound believable? certainly not to me, i think it's the same person, a cheater and a liar.

panjcof, please prove me wrong.

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 18, 2019, 09:11:45 AM »
oh, wait, panjcof is also a cheater. i just found his banned team =)))))))

no wonder he is siding with the other cheater =))))

don't panic, people, we don't have a spoiled kid dictating to Admin what to do. instead, we have an Admin that is doing his job.

Good job, Admin!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 09:15:06 AM by mihut »

panjcof

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 18, 2019, 11:58:05 AM »
Yeah Mihut my dear frined,banned without any evidence,my account was hacked i wrote it to Admin but of course nobody cares... And now this IDIOT shows up and ban every fuckin team... Enjoy this stupid game i don't mind...

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 18, 2019, 06:11:59 PM »
I'm still waiting for you to show the cases of bans without evidence. As for your claim of being a victim of hacking, I find it convenient and hard to believe.

Of course, if your password was easy to guess, then you have only yourself to blame, but I still don't believe it.