Author Topic: Justice for all  (Read 11785 times)

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Justice for all
« on: February 22, 2016, 01:35:51 PM »
In this post, I will not go into the details of who is right and who is not, on the reallocation of the players who had not renewed the contract, the faults are both the Admin and both of the players, but I ask that those who had renewed his contract not be treated worse than those who had not renewals.
To ask everyone to support this proposal, I do not know if the Admin ever read, but, I ask you to have a fairness you face, or a fee for each player reinstated in 250K teams player, or you give an award a off to those who have paid in advance higher salaries to its players spending more G, with one-time fee of 2 million, which for some are walking and others are many. When we speak of justice we seek to see it all. even for those who did not have anyone errora and now finds himself with less money on hand of those who made mistakes.
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Justice for all
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 01:46:35 PM »
+1

I am fully agreed.

I am not against that managers having their players back (i consider it wrong, but i understand the side effect of leaving teams without players and probably, the game without actuve managers), but i believe it is time to penalize those who did something wrong or praise those who did things right.

Else, if somebody lose an important match during the season, people would be rightful to say "hey admin, i forgot to prepare the match, if you don't roll back i will leave the game".

A manager game is all about decisions, all the time, when my team was poorer, i had to fire a 120 credit coach once to keep my finances more or less controlled, i try to keep a small squad with all my income facilities maxed and i lose around 330k each week, watching people saving lots of money in wages and their players back without a penalty doesn't sound right at all!
My team: (95928)

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 03:08:29 PM »
+1

BUT ...

There are people who want to let the players leave, we have a case in Spain, and he is angry (he spoke about leave the game in spanish chat) because he has again those player in his team, now he must pay for fire them  (he paid their salaries all the time ...). Imagine if he must pay for every of those players +250K ... @J@ ...

So, the optimal solution  for me is, pay 250K for each player or lose it!!!.

In my case, I upgraded wage room, now I don't need it, so 5k every week to hell, and 2M less for the upgrade ... nice!!!.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 03:15:15 PM by Sopelana »
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 03:11:54 PM »

Admin did the better thing possibile for all that inattentive managers that risked their team's player.
It was not a fair thing according to the rules but very appropriate for the community from the Admin's part. Bravo!

Anyway I think that the Admin could do something for all that managers that were attentive and spend more G without getting the whole community in trouble. Dear Admin, why don't you reward them with a couple millions of G to spend in the market. More G=more transferts=more fun for the whole community=more game success after all.

Think about it.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2016, 03:16:01 PM »
+1

BUT ...

There are people who want to let the players leave, we have a case in Spain, and he is angry (he spoke about leave the game in spanish chat) because he has again those player in his team, now he must pay for fire them  (he paid their salaries all the time ...). Imagine if he must pay for every of those players +250K ... @J@ ...

So, the optimal solution  for me is, pay 250K for each player or lose it!!!.

A major issue just happened. It's obvious that some lesser problem could happens in solving a so huge problem.
This spanish guy could just keep calm and explain himself quitely in a reasonable polite way and then he could find a solution.

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2016, 03:17:29 PM »
There is no justice on gokickoff.  But I support an idea.

Shopichin

• Youth team
  • XeroX
    • View Profile
    • XeroX by Pichín !!!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2016, 03:22:57 PM »
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 03:23:09 PM »
There is no justice on gokickoff.  But I support an idea.

I can't find better way of say it!!.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2016, 03:58:32 PM »
I would like to see all that teams who lost all their players (or at least main players), all that team who were here complaining, I would like to see them now here fighting for that all small teams who did their job correctly and now they are suffering collateral damage, where are you?.

I support and accept the backup, but I would like see you apologizing with that teams. Till now, I can't find none of that ... just curious ...

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2016, 05:09:50 PM »
while i consider the fact of still having all users back into action, with all their players, as the only reward i need, i think that having them punished it's not such a bad idea.

let's see: the punishment should match the crime.

you asked:

you give an award a off to those who have paid in advance higher salaries to its players spending more G, with one-time fee of 2 million

why those who have paid in advance higher salaries? they made a mistake!

the best managerial decision was to wait until the league matches were over and only then renew contracts.

basically, you request a penalty, for a bad decision. but renewing at the beginning of the season is also a bad decision. therefore, those who renewed at the beginning of the season should be punished for making a bad choice, taking a bad decision. instead of penalizing those who made a bad decision, you request ''an award''. not consistent with your demands. you need to make a choice: penalty for mistake or award for mistake.

Nidzo91

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2016, 05:27:07 PM »
Well i think that those who didnt renew contrast of their players are only one to blame for this mess.First thing i do in start of season 15 were saleries of players and i notice they didnt have UNH if they are in last season of contract.If UNH didnt appear WTF? U have all othere stuffs working in game from its launch.If u spent 5 min everyday(average) thats 35 min a week.So that means that u spend for whole season 525min on this game(thats 8h and 45 min) and for that whole time u didnt notice or didnt look salaries of ur players  is hardly unbeliveble.Maybe there are players that didnt notice that for whole season but most of them did and they w8 for end of season and then "upgrade" sales of players but unfortunately for them they probably miss day or forget about it.I am not saying that people should lose players but dont blame anyone for that ,its ur own fault.

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2016, 05:59:50 PM »

It is true all knew there was to renew and we did, I page a lot of money x this, now appreciate what was done as many dts, are quality and this error leaves too bad, but I adhere to the rest and ask for justice same for everyone else to pay for a while, and as the adm came here to solve solutions algo..le I ask this great and serious problem of the teams that cheat and sige sige ... ..and no longer have 2 teams , otherwise 3-4-5 teams , because they know they will not be penalized never

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2016, 06:01:18 PM »
Mihut, let me see if i get your point right:

I update my team fees expecting GKO working properly? Yes you're right! I am the one to blame.

I am not expecting a few millions back, but i DO expect that those who ended the season with their duties done have some kind of advantage against those who didn't update a salary in 3 seasons and should've lost their players. Is that so crazy?

vasnov

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2016, 06:26:58 PM »
+1

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2016, 06:32:22 PM »
Mihut, let me see if i get your point right:

I update my team fees expecting GKO working properly? Yes you're right! I am the one to blame.

I am not expecting a few millions back, but i DO expect that those who ended the season with their duties done have some kind of advantage against those who didn't update a salary in 3 seasons and should've lost their players. Is that so crazy?

see? you have acted expecting the game to work properly and consider yourself not to be blamed. on the other hand, there is the point of view that all those users expecting the game to tell them to renew, as the game always did, are at fault for losing players.

one way or another! if you expected the game to work properly and are not to blame, then they are not to blame. if they have any blame, then you are to blame, too. which one is it?

yes, penalize those who lost the players, but also penalize those like you, because you also haven't made the perfect choice. it's all about being penalized for making a mistake, isn't it?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2016, 06:49:26 PM »
Sorry? The game only renewed loaned out player's contract, not other player contracts, (that was after some people let their players go in loan and forgot to renew,  in fact, the first season it happened people lost their players) so what are you talking about? Were i complaining when i renewed contracts and UNH status didn't happened last season? No i weren't, i felt sorry for acting based on a normal game situation, but this is a lot different, in som cases we are talking about people geting players worth millions for free!
Have you ever seen the game manual? It clearly says that when a contract expires, you lose the player.
If you feel superior because you did not updated your contract until last time go on, honestly i don't care (and as i pointed early, i am not expecting a few millions back), but i do expect that if those users didn't suffered the penalty they should (players lost), i expect some kind of penalty.

Once again, read the manual and the rules. If you are ok with things as they are now, you are no different than a cheater, because fairness OR rules doesn't seem to care you.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:12:48 PM by Kr10s »

vasnov

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2016, 07:02:43 PM »
          Due to the foolishness of some cheaters continue to play. Admin have to fix some of incompetence instead of decisions on other important problems with cheaters. All have forgotten that there are people with three or more teams. Admin should remove : "Playing more than one account is strictly prohibited." and to replace it with : "Be cheater!"
          This will be updates for season 16!

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2016, 07:12:49 PM »
Obviously , we forget the most importante..la number of players in this game is important for adm . because it sells advertising that goes % of the number of users at the expense of justice Game

why they are not eliminated accounts cheats

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2016, 07:21:58 PM »
Obviously , we forget the most importante..la number of players in this game is important for adm . because it sells advertising that goes % of the number of users at the expense of justice Game

why they are not eliminated accounts cheats

No Chuncho, nobody forgot that, but people is not requesting those players in market as free players again for a reason: The game exactly as it was early sunday was heading straight to its grave, but now we went to the oposite side: anarchy increases.
When somebody break the rules (let's say, you create a second account and trade players) you "normally" should have one account permanently banned and your main account banned for a while and then a fine (it was twice the money you cheated).
Now people skipped the rules (thebrule that says that when a player contract expires, you lose him) and they haven't lost anything: and in some situations things are even worst, i know some people that is now upgrading their player room because they can't afford those new wages, so what is the message people get?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 07:23:39 PM by Kr10s »

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2016, 07:58:32 PM »
carlos, your exact words were: expecting GKO working properly

what exactly does that mean? how did it work in previous seasons? it told every user what the situation is, concerning each and every single player! i don't know if the rules state anything about this matter and frankly, it doesn't matter what the rules say, anymore (i'm not talking about terms of service, i'm talking about game manual), because there are many, many things that are not covered or are incorrect, in the rules (the hotel income at the best level, for example).

therefore, if you acted expecting the game to work properly, they also acted expecting the game to post a clearly visible, red warning, for each player, not only in the player's page, but also in the tactics section. this is how the game works, properly.

based on this statement of yours, i consider the situations as being similar and if you agree with someone asking for a punishment for those players that were expecting the game to work properly, then i consider there should be a punishment for the other situation, where other users expected the game to work properly and renewed at the beginning of the season. it's all based on your 'expecting gko working properly'

and about me feeling superior: if you feel superior because you renewed contracts and had no players lost, then maybe i could feel superior, too. but frankly, right now i feel very happy that all those players are back and the users can still play.

and no, there should be absolutely no punishment to them, whatsoever! why? because i'm convinced, the vast majority of them, were expecting the game to work properly and had no idea the contracts are about to expire and the players about to be lost.

yes, there might be some that wanted to take advantage and pay less, but then forgot and got away with it. oh, well, it's for the greater good, deal with it. i'm fine with it.

let me tell you about a different situation: a romanian cheater, with many teams under his belt, lost almost all players from one of his teams (it just happened that i saw that team). given the fact that by losing his good players, he would have demoted at the end of this season, i was happy, because he is using that team against honest users, to influence promotion or demotion. now he has his players back. oh, well... it's more important for decent users to keep playing, so i'm ok with it
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:01:45 PM by mihut »

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 08:00:36 PM »
if I agree with you 100 % , but do not forget that, as has always happened , no solution to anything, the adm.penso that many users would leave the game that caused the change , not because it was more or less just ,
that's the only chance we have to achieve something ... we have to get things changed deacuerdo..70 post..y
Then there is the way to achieve something changes ..... think seriously about leaving here

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 08:03:11 PM »
 ;) Strangely, I agree with Kr10 here, as rare as that has been in the past. People who follow the rules should not face disadvantages for their actions. Admin will do what ever they decide, but I do see how this sends the wrong message. I don't agree that people who followed the rules should get funds either. I think if you are going to allow those players to have players who were not contracted, there should be a penalty to those teams. Let them take some fines or reduce their capital at some rate that will even out the costs other managers have had to spend on upgrading their facilities.
Hibury FC

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2016, 08:03:47 PM »
not consistent with your demands. you need to make a choice: penalty for mistake or award for mistake.

Reintegrate the fired player has been an award for bad decisions.

Now the ones that weren't unattentive could receive an award from admin. 2mlns is just an idea.

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2016, 08:04:55 PM »

as always we get nothing ... if we are not willing to let this game
that is the price to have a fairer and higher quality game

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2016, 08:13:01 PM »
not consistent with your demands. you need to make a choice: penalty for mistake or award for mistake.

Reintegrate the fired player has been an award for bad decisions.

Now the ones that weren't unattentive could receive an award from admin. 2mlns is just an idea.

that is the part i don't agree with (and because if this, i cannot support the award idea, even if i should receive the 2 mils, for paying attention).

there was no bad decision. there was a lack of taking the decision of renewing, that was triggered by admin's failure to update the unh status, last season.

the users are not to be blamed. it's like a traffic light: it failed to show red so everybody went on, as if there is no need to take any action, like, for example, push the brake pedal. the problem was that the traffic light was supposed to be red and let everybody know they are supposed to stop (and renew)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:15:50 PM by mihut »