Author Topic: Armagedon. Players without contract  (Read 18597 times)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Armagedon. Players without contract
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2016, 12:11:08 PM »
This really sucks.put lots of time and efford into this game,but im glad it happened ..... i was waiting a push to quit this nonsenss a long time ago.i would like to tell the admin what i think of him but he never read nothing and wont care a bit so ...
peace!

Matu out!

Farewell.
I hope you will find fun in something else.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: DISASTER! Admin at fault
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2016, 12:22:51 PM »
With all respect, admin is not the only guilty, we have the tools to realize that our player contract's are expiring. I have not been affected because when season 15 started, i updated all the contracts i needed, i paid higher wages during the season, but i kept my whole squad now.

If somebody tought that avoiding renewals during the season was a good idea, i might be a good one if he would have renewed the contracts during the 3 weeks postseason, nobody should blame admin for forgoting something like that.

The game is stuck? Yes
Admin have the game completely forgoten? Yes
Is the game turning more and more unfair? Sure!

But i don't think we should blame admin for some manager's mistakes.

yes, it's true, there are tools to see the players with 1 year contract, but you must consider that there are users that don't know the game in depth. or users that knew there will be unhappy players when the contracts are 2 years or less and had no idea this update didn't happen. or users that just forgot about renewal, because they were not remembered; they were used to be remembered about this issue. admin created a habit and then he left them high and dry.

while i think it's fair for those that knew and left it for the last minute and then forgot, i'm sure the vast majority are not in this situation.

i knew and i kept the wages low until the end of the season. only then, i renewed. but that's just me.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2016, 12:34:09 PM »

With all respect, admin is not the only guilty, we have the tools to realize that our player contract's are expiring. I have not been affected because when season 15 started, i updated all the contracts i needed, i paid higher wages during the season, but i kept my whole squad now.

If somebody tought that avoiding renewals during the season was a good idea, i might be a good one if he would have renewed the contracts during the 3 weeks postseason, nobody should blame admin for forgoting something like that.

The game is stuck? Yes
Admin have the game completely forgoten? Yes
Is the game turning more and more unfair? Sure!

But i don't think we should blame admin for some manager's mistakes.

I dont think that managers were avoiding paying more. I have lost half of my squad too but i have lost them for 2 reasons: i didn't check their contracts and first time ever the system didnt show unh players. Well, why would i check their contracts if the system is supposed to show when the contract is expiring?yet, its my mistake too, as a responsible manager i should have checked my players, and yet, if i see no unh players why i should check them?i have enought money to rebuild my team but saying that managers have lost some of their players only becouse of avoiding pay more..so far, i have seen 5 managers who were avoiding paying more in my league. 5x rest of the leagues and we should get a fancy number of managers who have lost some players (i saw one team with only 2 players) no offence 

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2016, 01:06:10 PM »
@gabrielis

Every team and every league are "a different world", i am really sorry if my comment offended somebody, i tried to be as polite as possible but it clearly is a complicated issue.

My main rival in Argentina Top Level (and also, the best friend that this game gave me) lost 5 players, 2 of them are NT players and he forgot the renewals. Many teams in my country lost many players, some teams here also have 2 or 3 players in their squad too and i wouldn't be surprised if the leave the game.

What happened today is a big mix of bad things:

* Admin have the game too abandoned for too long time, and his unability to fix really old issued placed us into this spot. A season ago, some of us said that "removing the UNH status was for a reason: avoiding UNH loaned players". Now we have a bigger problem.
* Some managers knew that their players's contract were 1 season left, but they decided to leave their contract at that point during the whole season and then forgot to renew (my friend's situation).
* Some managers knew about contracts, but forgot to renew them because they didn't see any UNH player? Really sorry, but as i said before, admin has a part of the blame, but not all of it.
* Some managers didn't knew about contracts? When a new manager start, all hisbplayers have a 3 season contract, so they had 3 seasons (more than a year) to find out about bit.

And the saddest part of it is that many people will leave the game (i wouldn't blame them, i woudln't start over in a dying game) and those who remain will have to deal with people who doesn't have any control on their finances (does somebody think about the posibility to grab a decent free player at a decent wage? Because i don't).

But in the end, we will all lose... "More people, more fun", that used to be GKO's motto, now it sounds like anbold dream... :(

EDIT: I forgot to say: in a different time, a warning between users in chat feed might happen, the lack of interaction among users is another proof of what's happening.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:08:53 PM by Kr10s »
My team: (95928)

Godball

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2016, 01:12:20 PM »
@gabrielis

Every team and every league are "a different world", i am really sorry if my comment offended somebody, i tried to be as polite as possible but it clearly is a complicated issue.

My main rival in Argentina Top Level (and also, the best friend that this game gave me) lost 5 players, 2 of them are NT players and he forgot the renewals. Many teams in my country lost many players, some teams here also have 2 or 3 players in their squad too and i wouldn't be surprised if the leave the game.

* Admin have the game too abandoned for too long time, and his unability to fix really old issued placed us into this spot. A season ago, some of us said that "removing the UNH status was for a reason: avoiding UNH loaned players". Now we have a bigger problem.
* Some managers knew that their players's contract were 1 season left, but they decided to leave their contract at that point during the whole season and then forgot to renew (my friend's situation).
* Some managers knew about contracts, but forgot to renew them because they didn't see any UNH player? Really sorry, but as i said before, admin has a part of the blame, but not all of it.
* Some managers didn't knew about contracts? When a new manager start, all hisbplayers have a 3 season contract, so they had 3 seasons (more than a year) to find out about bit.

And the saddest part of it is that many people will leave the game (i wouldn't blame them, i woudln't start over in a dying game) and those who remain will have to deal with people who doesn't have any control on their finances (does somebody think about the posibility to grab a decent free player at a decent wage? Because i don't).

But in the end, we will all lose... "More people, more fun", that used to be GKO's motto, now it sounds like anbold dream... :(

EDIT: I forgot to say: in a different time, a warning between users in chat feed might happen, the lack of interaction among users is another proof of what's happening.

I completely subscribe your words Kr10s.

gabrielis

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2016, 01:23:12 PM »
@gabrielis

none offence was taken ;) i agree with you 100%. as i said, as a responsible manager i should have checked the contracts. i am playing this game since season 1 and its first time unh players were not shown. And yes, it is sad that more managers will leave this game, and its day 1 in 16th season, a lot of managers didnt check their teams yet

matu84

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2016, 01:30:46 PM »
At the beginning last season,all my players was unhappy so i RENEWED they contract.minimum is 2 years so its impossible that i forgot it.explain this Kr10s!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:35:55 PM by matu84 »
FC Hangover

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2016, 01:37:56 PM »
At the beginning last season,all my players was unhappy so i RENEWED they contract.minimum is 2 years so its impossible that i forgot it.explain this Kr10s!

Congratulations, you are only manager who got UNH players during season 15....

Alex

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2016, 02:00:01 PM »
Thrown in the years cease to work and play! will 'certainly our fault, but the game today sees many squdre destroyed and angry players and no more' paying. CONGRATULATIONS!

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2016, 02:04:18 PM »
I blame only GKO team, when you run that kind of game you have to secure system. Simply code any contract as constant for next season with  possibility to fired a player if manager want to do that. Difficult?  But we all know they don't care at all :-X
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Harper

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2016, 02:13:52 PM »
Well i've been speaking to peapole on polish chat about contracts... and they still didn't renew them. So it's mostly your own fault.
The Magpies

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2016, 02:23:21 PM »
Well i've been speaking to peapole on polish chat about contracts... and they still didn't renew them. So it's mostly your own fault.

Game forum is kinda unnactive too, but people were also warned here: http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=19890.0

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2016, 03:12:36 PM »
i suggested to admin to run a backup of last season, extend all 1 year contracts and re-reset the season. i got an answer:

Please let me discuss with the technical team.

i hope it's possible

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2016, 03:16:33 PM »
and the UNHappy update just happened. too bad admin forgot about it, last season

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2016, 03:19:08 PM »
i suggested to admin to run a backup of last season, extend all 1 year contracts and re-reset the season. i got an answer:

i hope it's possible

He should do it.
Else, the active user database will drastically drop

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2016, 03:19:41 PM »

i hope it's possible

Technical team?

Do you really think this game has a technical team?   ::) ???

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2016, 03:22:18 PM »
Server is offline for maintenance.

good news?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 03:23:54 PM by mihut »

mathieu29

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2016, 03:22:36 PM »
Connection with GKO server has just been lost.
Something is happening...
 ::)
My team : La Rochelle FC
France National U21 Manager (S12-13)
France National Manager (S9-10 / S15-16)

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2016, 03:34:46 PM »

i hope it's possible

Technical team?

We all know it doesn't have it, but it sounds like the game has serious staff behind don't you think?

Seems like something is gonna happen.

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2016, 03:40:55 PM »
most likely, there is one guy contracted for the seasonal reset.

he obviously screwed up last season and now needs to repair the mistake.

or he had no idea about the update, maybe admin was supposed to tell him and admin forgot. in this case, admin should pay him extra to fix this situation, otherwise admin will lose a huge chunk of his clients and we will lose competitors, making the game less attractive, making us quit, making admin lose him source of income

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2016, 05:45:59 PM »

i hope it's possible

Technical team?

Of course it does  :P

Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2016, 06:14:22 PM »
Do really something going on???? ha haha Can't wait for it ,lol
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2016, 06:15:14 PM »
The site is off now...maybe they are restoring the "status quo"? :D
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2016, 04:53:13 AM »
I think the Admin is making the restore before the season change and then is making another season change.

He may be right but he's irritating with this silence.
Why the community have to picture what's going on and not knowing it?

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2016, 05:43:22 AM »
Admin trying to repair the damage, but I do not know whether it is considering a possible new problem. What happens with young players that we yesterday promoted from the academy. I've got three new youth players (MC,AMC,FC 3/10/4 ,DMR 5/9/3 and MC,AMC 3/9/3) and maybe they will disappear after a new restart. This would be a new craze.

Second problem  is that all managers have a loss because we could not make money from energy and as early as 2 days without training for young players.
I hope that my fears will not be really !!
This is getting crazy............
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)