Author Topic: Gokickoff Season 16 and Server maintenance  (Read 9710 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Gokickoff Season 16 and Server maintenance
« on: February 17, 2016, 10:59:29 AM »
Gokickoff server will be shutdown for maintenance and update season between 20/02/2016-21/02/2016.
During the maintenance the website may not be accessible.

Newcomers will be assigned to leagues at the new season.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 10:42:57 AM by admin »

???????

• All Star Team
  • ??????????????????????
    • View Profile
Re: Gokickoff Season 16 and Server maintenance
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 11:00:18 AM »
 8)

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 11:10:08 AM »
Thanks for info Admin.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Predo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 11:30:50 AM »
And now what?!? I should say thanks?!? No way. You will never get thanks from my side, my dear greedy Admin.

You make just one anoucment per season (when new season will start) which all of us already know.
You dont make no punishment for all kind of cheaters, you have stoped with developing GKO, dont care about premium or non premium users and many other major issues.
You only care about money and our payments for this wonderful game who stoped with development.

Probably, I never get answer from your side but you should be a shame of yourself and GKO stuff!

At the end, Admin you are the greatest bot of all time.

Kaiserz357

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 11:42:09 AM »
Admin disappear you complain. He appear more strong complain. Human have no limited requirement .  :P

Predo

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 12:08:07 PM »
Please, do not make stupid coment. Maybe, this thing that I wrote are not important for you.

Find my earlier complaints when he was apsent? I did make any complaints when he was apsent.

You are defending Admin in his name?! Ok, your right but he did not deserve a bit of my respect.

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 12:32:00 PM »
Please, admins, sell this game to someone who will actually work on it. And you take your money and enjoy. But this what you do, does not make any sense.

windlast

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 12:35:07 PM »
that's exactly what i wanna say,Pedro,i support you

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 12:42:17 PM »
 >:(   ADMIN~????  You must know that there are so many cheaters in GKO recently ???They must be punished ???They are destroying this game ???
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

princessq

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 02:06:06 PM »
this game is dying.
Team: Rossi
12    B-2   ?
11   C-8   #1          7   C-8   #4
10   C-8   #7          6   D-2   #1
  9   C-8   #6          5   D-2   #4
  8   C-8   #3          4   D-2   #6

smile

• Youth team
    • View Profile
    • Goodfellas
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 02:41:28 PM »
A long time ago

Kaiserz357

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 02:43:32 PM »
Ha ha ha complain angry and impolite  :P

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 09:49:09 PM »
Thank you for writing a little less than I wrote 17 days ago.

http://forum.gokickoff.com/index.php?topic=19867.msg135863;topicseen#new

:D ;D
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Ravachol

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 07:07:36 AM »
So now we know he isn't dead, he just don't give a shit.....

Cheaters have a rosy future, and it will soon be impossible for decent players to win anything

Such a shame.

Please, Premium users, stop giving this guy your money, at least....

Chuncho

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2016, 03:06:44 PM »

even no gain for the administrator creates and sells advertising robots teams wins Tolken at least once a season , doing nothing , that's life
but this game could give you even more money with minimal work
some publicity in some countries , a few dollars out there, and pay someone arrives and Answer 1 once a day and write however slight improvements in some surprise for users .
..if not understand even the option is only money, at least it does not better? maybe we are the problem that we settle for so little?
forgiveness occupy translator

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2016, 10:46:36 PM »
 ;) I believe that people should be free to present their opinions about admin and the climate of GKO. It is disappointing however that some critics complain regardless of the situation. I speak about the posts I read from many angry players seeking more involvement from the Admin. If I were the admin, I wouldn't say much either. Although many of the complaints about Admin are valid, the hostility in which they are presented as well as the disregard they do show towards any admin action is unacceptable. Make demands of admin and hold them accountable for things that happen in this game, but please try to present comments that are productive and not vindictive. I agree that admin has been relaxed in the past in their dealings with many issues. If we want this to change, it will not happen by further destroying any relationship we have left with admin.

Many people are angry and have deep passion for this game. Others could probably do a better job and would probably be more interested. Yet, we have what we have. Some may find what I have to say annoying but to me it seems that the way some are going about this will only make the situation worse. I am sure that admin doesn't read our posts much anymore. I wouldn't either if the tone was always as hostile as it is towards them.

Let me be clear. I am not satisfied with admin involvement in the game but I also don't think our hostile complaints help the situation either. We all have our opinions. I only ask you think about how we express them.

:-\
Hibury FC

Bankham

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 12:27:49 AM »
just one posted by admin is  better than nothing... just only once per season and then get back to the black hole again. :-X Is that the way you handle this game? huh!!

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 05:06:27 AM »
... but to me it seems that the way some are going about this will only make the situation worse...

Drifter this game is still here only because we as whole community  pay some money. Once we stop the server will be OFF forever. Belive me there will be no change at all doesn't matter how we deal wit this situation. That kind of game structure is working until new users come on board (if You have really a lot the party goes on much longer). When they don't the game will fall and this happend now, they simply know that true before. And there will be no MORE users but LESS  because they can't  catch teams which start this game 10-15 seasons before...as long as they can paid server and make some profit the game will be not shutting down.

Ps. When You have a business which is not growing up and the possibility is smaller every next month, You dont invest more money,  more time etc. You just cut your costs as much as You can and do something else.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 04:05:15 PM by Red »
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 01:04:29 AM »
... but to me it seems that the way some are going about this will only make the situation worse...

Drifter this game is still here only because we as whole community  pay some money. Once we stop the server will be OFF forever. Belive me there will be no change at all doesn't matter how we deal wit this situation. That kind of game structure is working until new users come on board (if You have really a lot the party goes on much longer). When they don't the game will fall and this happend now, they simply know that true before. And there will be no MORE users but LESS  because they can't  catch teams which start this game 10-15 seasons before...as long as they can paid server and make some profit the game will be not shutting down.

Ps. When You have a business which is not growing up and the possibility is smaller every next month, You dont invest more money,  more time etc. You just cut your costs as much as You can and do something else.

To be fair, the developers could easily run this game at a (small) profit purely from revenue from adverts. I think it's quite obvious they're not paying a development team, and they hardly do anything with the game. So their expenses are very close to NIL, and they're just collecting cheques and laughing all the way to the bank. For more information on how freemium games like this work, please see:
http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s18e06-freemium-isnt-free

There is no reason why a new team could not catch the older teams. Unlike the real world, there is a ceiling in GKO on how much things can be upgraded. In GKO, nothing is better than "the best". Sure it will take 10-15 seasons to catch up to another team that has played that long, maybe even 20. It's true in any game like this I think. This game just is a bit slow paced; 20 seasons would take almost 7 years to complete!

Last but not least,
When you have a business which is not growing up and the possibility is smaller every next month, You dont invest more money,  more time etc. You just cut your costs as much as You can and do something else.

Or, they could sell it ;) if the developers wanted it to grow, they'd be developing it
But really, we don't know their revenue is shrinking since it is based on premium fees and advert revenue, not the number or activity of users.
 :(
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

The Korean Football Club

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • The Korean Football Club
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2016, 01:34:07 AM »
Please, admins, sell this game to someone who will actually work on it. And you take your money and enjoy. But this what you do, does not make any sense.
Support you!

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2016, 11:12:08 AM »
Brian Im not so optimistic as You. Regarding selling the game, Im doubt anyone or any company would be Seriously  interesting about that.
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

webinchi

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 05:55:26 AM »
Anyone had thought how much this game it cost is someone want to buy it?
Season 6 - C9 Champion
Season 7 - B3 Champion
Season 8 - Top 9th Place
Season 9 - Top 8th Place
Season 10 - Top 6th Place
Season 11 - Top 3th Place
Season 12 - Top 4th Place
Season 13 - Top 10th Place
Season 14 - Top 7th Place
Necaxa: http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=134117

Sir Cristian

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 07:38:24 AM »
In Romania a lot of new teams with the same IP or with stupid names have been created since the last two weeks for election so our fuckheads can win it again and you say all newcomers will be assigned to leagues at the new season? Perfecte, exactly what they wanted to hear. Congratulations, admin! You made this game a big bullshit because you didn't take care of it!!!

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2016, 08:38:18 AM »
In Romania a lot of new teams with the same IP or with stupid names have been created since the last two weeks for election so our fuckheads can win it again and you say all newcomers will be assigned to leagues at the new season? Perfecte, exactly what they wanted to hear. Congratulations, admin! You made this game a big bullshit because you didn't take care of it!!!

Assigning the league to a newcomer should be made by default to the system and cheater should be banned without mercy.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

mihut

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2016, 08:43:14 AM »
unfortunately, it's the worst combination: the mew teams are assigned after weeks of waiting and nobody screens them, so the cheaters get their teams assigned anyway. nobody gets banned or fined anymore.

sad...