Author Topic: Mental Attributes?  (Read 1440 times)

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
Mental Attributes?
« on: September 24, 2015, 05:52:37 PM »
4. Developers have given no information about these mental skills, but my opinion is that determination has a significant effect on player performance. My theory is that defensive players (DM and D lines) with high determination will be more likely to be involved in attacking play than a low determination player, while it has the opposite effect on attacking players (high determination = more involvement in defending). Aggression seems to mainly affect bookings (yellow/red cards) and possibly injuries (for both the player and opponents) depending on tackling settings (easy tackling rarely results in injuries). However, this is only a theory! Finally, influence does not seem to affect player performance, it is mainly used to select your team captain.
 ;D

I have some number of players with high mental skills but I dont see some clear difference in games between them and players without godd mental skills.I think that mental skills can be not important at all... Is anybody know for sure about  benefits of high mental skills ? Im afraid mental skills are useless and thats why dont cost potential of a player.
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
Re: Mental Attributes?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 07:47:33 AM »
4. Developers have given no information about these mental skills, but my opinion is that determination has a significant effect on player performance. My theory is that defensive players (DM and D lines) with high determination will be more likely to be involved in attacking play than a low determination player, while it has the opposite effect on attacking players (high determination = more involvement in defending). Aggression seems to mainly affect bookings (yellow/red cards) and possibly injuries (for both the player and opponents) depending on tackling settings (easy tackling rarely results in injuries). However, this is only a theory! Finally, influence does not seem to affect player performance, it is mainly used to select your team captain.
 ;D

I have some number of players with high mental skills but I dont see some clear difference in games between them and players without godd mental skills.I think that mental skills can be not important at all... Is anybody know for sure about  benefits of high mental skills ? Im afraid mental skills are useless and thats why dont cost potential of a player.

Hard to say with certainty. At least mental training only costs time since mental training does not increase CA  ;)
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 12:39:22 PM »
Hard to say with certainty. At least mental training only costs time since mental training does not increase CA  ;)

Depends of open skills and PR it is about 1-2 seasons of training and mental training is random...sometimes improve not important skills and increase CA ;) I think mental training has a big impact to training plan of our players. Maybe we just waste a time and some of PA  :-\
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:03:39 PM by Red »
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2023, 10:33:05 AM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru