Author Topic: Limited avility combined points  (Read 6978 times)

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
Limited avility combined points
« on: April 20, 2015, 04:29:17 PM »
Does anyone knows what is the combined points number for each level of limited abilities my players (two players) with LA 7 has combined points of 275 (individually and not two players combined) so I guess for level 7 LA that is the number but do you know rough number of other levels ?? if yes can you share the information ??

I want to add that this current ability is strange as I said before I have two players that have CA 7 and combine points 275 however I have CA 6 players that have 280+ points

Thank you
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 04:41:56 PM by Levan »

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
Re: Limited avility combined points
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 05:13:06 PM »
You have to remember that mental skills don't  take ability. 2nd thing is that higher  value of skill take more from ability.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 05:28:11 PM »
You have to remember that mental skills don't  take ability.

To clarify, Ruta mean about skills that increases using mental training (Aggression, Determination and Influence). The other mental skills cost as any other skill.

2nd thing is that higher  value of skill take more from ability.

I don't remember how much each skill cost, but in outfield skills, skill points increases their value when they reach 13, and 18 (was there a midpoint too? I can't remember).
For goalkeeping skills, the first "jump" is when it reaches 11, i can't remember the other increase on their cost (too hard to find, using a smartphone, sorry).
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 05:45:48 PM by Kr10s »
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 06:02:13 PM »

To clarify, Ruta mean about skills that increases using mental training (Aggression, Determination and Influence). The other mental skills cost as any other skill.
Correct, for me mental skills are those from mental training not from players page, cause there skills are in more then one group i.e. pace is in Physical and Defence, Technique is in Attack and Technigue and so on .

PS. my best player has 319 skill points in total and only 272 without mental
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 06:11:36 PM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

Levan

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Digital Studio 9
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2015, 02:11:34 AM »
Thanks guys for the help

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2015, 03:18:46 PM »

Wait the minute. Does it means that if I set training for a player to "Mental", LA points of that player will not be spent? He can improve these skills to 20, and still be the same LA as before mental training? In another words, the only thing you lose when training mental skills is time? Please, did I understand correctly?
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Igecot

• All Star Team
  • Never GIVE UP !
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 03:21:57 PM »

Wait the minute. Does it means that if I set training for a player to "Mental", LA points of that player will not be spent? He can improve these skills to 20, and still be the same LA as before mental training? In another words, the only thing you lose when training mental skills is time? Please, did I understand correctly?

YES 
My Team : Coffe Shop      

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2015, 03:43:04 PM »
Are you sure about this? His value will increase with mental aswell, but not as much. ..

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2015, 03:53:58 PM »

Exactly.

That's why you can't use specific training to improve aggression, determination or influence.

Do a simple test: put any player to train mental, do not use him in matches and see if his est. value increases.
Est. value increases only if the experience increases or if his skill points are spent (in other words, if he improves attacking, defensive, physical, goalkeeping or tactical skills), but if you are lucky enough to have a player improving only mental skills, he can be a whole season improving, and no skill points would be lost.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 03:55:58 PM by Kr10s »

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2015, 04:08:42 PM »
Mental skills are improved player ability but dont decrase player potential for all other skills.This can explain some bot selections in national teams.Mental skills dont effect players/teams power as much as all other skills,Is anybody knows exactlly how player play or can play better with great mental skills ? In my experience it looks like it gives You something but not much and it can be random.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 04:30:09 PM by Red »
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

Riccardini

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2015, 05:03:11 PM »
Following this thread, I have a question regarding the use of potential ability points. What is the consensus preference regarding how to distribute any available points for key and secondary skills depending on each position?

For example, a DC player, is it maybe a good idea to grow some key skills (i.e. position, marking, tackling) beyond 15 (obviously, losing "growth" points) or stop training them when they reach to 15 and try to round up some other secondary skills (i.e. heading, jumping, strength, Pace/Speed)?

I have a MC that is still under training but not for much longer. Trying to decide if I should bump up some key skills (i.e. creativity, passing) beyond 15 or if I should focus on other secondary skills which are around 10-11.

Not sure if a skill on 10 is consider a low-rated skill...or 15 is the minimum level for a skill to be consider "he is good at" it.

shomyguca

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • Krivaca United
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2015, 05:04:01 PM »

Exactly.

That's why you can't use specific training to improve aggression, determination or influence.

Do a simple test: put any player to train mental, do not use him in matches and see if his est. value increases.
Est. value increases only if the experience increases or if his skill points are spent (in other words, if he improves attacking, defensive, physical, goalkeeping or tactical skills), but if you are lucky enough to have a player improving only mental skills, he can be a whole season improving, and no skill points would be lost.

This is very interesting. I didn't have a clue about it! Thanks! 8)
Team: Krivaca United
Manager: ser shomika
SERBIA EX U-21 Manager (season 8-9)

Riccardini

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2015, 01:07:29 PM »
Following this thread, I have a question regarding the use of potential ability points. What is the consensus preference regarding how to distribute any available points for key and secondary skills depending on each position?

For example, a DC player, is it maybe a good idea to grow some key skills (i.e. position, marking, tackling) beyond 15 (obviously, losing "growth" points) or stop training them when they reach to 15 and try to round up some other secondary skills (i.e. heading, jumping, strength, Pace/Speed)?

I have a MC that is still under training but not for much longer. Trying to decide if I should bump up some key skills (i.e. creativity, passing) beyond 15 or if I should focus on other secondary skills which are around 10-11.

Not sure if a skill on 10 is consider a low-rated skill...or 15 is the minimum level for a skill to be consider "he is good at" it.

Anyone? Any thoughts?

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2015, 09:18:07 PM »

Anyone? Any thoughts?

It depends on many factors, such as his LA, level of competition (10 might be Ok for national competition, but it's not enough at international level) , the tactic you use (it's not the same to play press more/zonal marking/more roaming than playing stand off more/man marking/stick to position). All i can tell you is that each position has some specific needs

Riccardini

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 03:47:57 PM »

Anyone? Any thoughts?

It depends on many factors, such as his LA, level of competition (10 might be Ok for national competition, but it's not enough at international level) , the tactic you use (it's not the same to play press more/zonal marking/more roaming than playing stand off more/man marking/stick to position). All i can tell you is that each position has some specific needs

Gracias Carlos!

webinchi

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2015, 05:10:10 AM »
Season 6 - C9 Champion
Season 7 - B3 Champion
Season 8 - Top 9th Place
Season 9 - Top 8th Place
Season 10 - Top 6th Place
Season 11 - Top 3th Place