Author Topic: Red Card n Injuries in this new season, Worsen?  (Read 5351 times)

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
Red Card n Injuries in this new season, Worsen?
« on: September 22, 2014, 06:30:50 AM »
is it me or someone of u readers felt that this seasons injury and red cards happen more often?  today my club had a double training injury (Heavy both) and todays friendly match (Hard Tack) ended in another rare dbl Red. While last League match ended in match injury and Red again....while last season seems nothing serious with same tactics

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
Re: Red Card n Injuries in this new season, Worsen?
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 08:23:34 AM »
OMG...Friendly match with hard tackling?? ..... I'm glad you did not have a match with my team!  ::)
Very heavy  training increases the chances of injury and depends on the propensity of players to injury,  the truth increases the level of training but the greater the chance of injury to players. Great risk !
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:26:32 AM by Golex »
My team: FC Golex (131510)
GKO MODERATOR of Croatia*****
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 08:30:07 AM »
Friendly match with hard tackling?? ..... I'm glad you did not have a match with my team!  ::)
ha ha ha ha excellent point.

Back to topic . It is strange but looks true, in GKO if team walk on path of injuries it looks neverending :( . In each season there is some victims. Like injuries are random for teams not players!!! No one who didin't face it before can't understand. We were talking about this issue, no answers found.
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 08:46:52 AM »
I m much often in hard matchs in the past and its very seldom to screw up at it, but guess i have to set to normal for this rest of season even in important matchs then .... maybe this is some early warning omen or something. Sometimes ill too lazy to care to set tacking lv since one upon a time my player got sielined for 32 days in an easy vs easy match....
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 08:48:24 AM by LieCheatNsteal »

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
    • http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q649/Dinko_ri/nogometna_reprezentacija_manja.jpg
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 09:30:30 AM »
Recommendations, it is desirable to have friendly matches  with easy tackling (It's best for your and the opposing team), at least the chances of injury and less red or yelow cards (though it happens differently)
Nickname - Golex (66825)

Drahcir

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 09:52:36 AM »
Haven't noticed anything this season, but got some long injuries last season..

Golex

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 10:01:49 AM »
On the injury to a player that has influence team Physio with high skills (max. level 5) significant influence on duration of injuries and are rarely long term !
Nickname - Golex (66825)

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 05:19:11 PM »
I see no big differences with the other seasons.

I just had 1 injury in this season for a total of 2 days.

Yellow/Red card levels are normal.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2014, 06:26:51 PM »
I would recommended always play with easy tackling (friendlies and normal matches).
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2014, 08:05:17 PM »
I would recommended always play with easy tackling (friendlies and normal matches).

i recommend the same. i haven't played hard since season 4, i think. and i play normal maybe a couple of times per season. or even less, because i think the risk is too high. last season i set normal in a match and i was leading 2-0 and in the 60th minute i was hit with a red card and barely managed to get a 2-2 in the end.

always easy. always!

of course, some teams play hard against my easy and they don't get even 1 yellow card, while i get a few... so it's gotta be about luck, too.

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 08:29:25 PM »

i recommend the same. i haven't played hard since season 4, i think. and i play normal maybe a couple of times per season. or even less, because i think the risk is too high. last season i set normal in a match and i was leading 2-0 and in the 60th minute i was hit with a red card and barely managed to get a 2-2 in the end.

always easy. always!

of course, some teams play hard against my easy and they don't get even 1 yellow card, while i get a few... so it's gotta be about luck, too.

I play all of my friendly or custom easy tackling but almost all of my league and cup lineup has hard tackling. I invested on fiseoteraphy and I don't get too much injuries or too much days of injury. The last one I had (the only one in this season) was 2 days long.

Not too much after all.
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 09:03:22 PM »
i guess that was just pure luck. i also have the physio maxed out, but i've got worse, even the dailies. they normally are no longer than 8 days, i get 3-4 days. i don't think that maxing your physio will save you more than half the injury time. i don't know how much of the likeliness will save, if any.

the thing is, when you play in championship, cup, wcc and have a few players in the national teams, even 15-20 days of injury will hurt you, bot as team strength and player training and experience.

yes, having valuable subs will help you, but the expense on salaries will be pretty big, not to mention the money you lose because you're not selling those players. on the other hand, if you have valuable subs, you'll be able to surprise your opponent and also you won't need to use credits to heal an injured player, so you'll be able to get special coaches that will help you on the long run.

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 01:49:19 AM »
usually i dont care tackings until recent matchs it really backfired more. will take note more often.

Btw... is it really worth that getting lv 5 physio for 700,000G, to make a player to get back in the field 1 week before the original? (if that player get injured for the max injury time for a month). i rather use token to directly resurrect him back since i dont have the need to use token to get the best coach already. plz advise

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 05:40:13 AM »
Too early to say this....

In argentinian top level, 2 league rounds played, 4 injuries (a bit high number, considering nobody plays hard tacking), but 2 injuries were really minor (2 and 3 days).
Team physio doesn't save you from injuries, it only reduces them to half at most, so unless your player is supposed to be injured for 1 day, his injury will happen, no matter how good your physio is.

About the tackling stuff.... Easy tackling helps, but only a little bit. I always had the feelling that injuries in this game are similar than quality from academy, some seasons are good, other seasons are bad. If you are in a bad seasons, you will have MANY injuries, no matter how much you care your players (in a season, i had 16, most of them long, despite i played easy tackling in all matches). In the other hand, if you are in a good season, you might play hard tackling in most matches and yoy will probaboy have 4 or 5 medium injuries. That's the feelling i have about injuries now.

About the card stuff, i think it's somehow related with the injury stuff and another random element that i think that exist in matches: how rough they are. I have seen many matches that teams playing easy tackling receives more cards than others using normal/hard tackling, it usually happens when a team is in a bad season (in injury terms) and try to care his players. I always had the feelling that those teams who played easy tackling and got many cards would probably have more injuries if their tackling set would be harder, it's all related i believe.
My team: (95928)

Ruta

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 06:48:05 AM »
usually i dont care tackings until recent matchs it really backfired more. will take note more often.

Btw... is it really worth that getting lv 5 physio for 700,000G, to make a player to get back in the field 1 week before the original? (if that player get injured for the max injury time for a month). i rather use token to directly resurrect him back since i dont have the need to use token to get the best coach already. plz advise
You answered yourself. When you use tokens you don't need physio at all.
 5lvl physio costs 4,8 mln not 700 k and shorten injury lenght by half. I paid this cash and I am very happy. But I don't buy million tokens :P
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 06:54:18 AM by Ruta »
My team Ruta Best (21685)
Winner of World Cup season 5 and season 29
Winner World Club Champions Cup
  season 18

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2014, 07:18:14 AM »
srry not token, credit the earn from match betting instead lol. still undecided how to spend cash next since TB academy was done... fearing to suffer from return inequality haunts me

back to normal at todays match since using normal tack

LieCheatNsteal

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2014, 08:29:50 AM »
a side question thought: does max scout guarantee 100% correct data? 

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2014, 08:49:13 AM »
a side question thought: does max scout guarantee 100% correct data? 

CA/LA/PR levels yes, they are 100% acurate.
It is not 100% acurate on player skill points. There's usually 1 or 2 skills with a +1 -1 error. When a skill is maxed at 20, it usually displays 21. Maybe the scout uses a different method when it need to calculate decimals, not sure of it.

EDIT: I forgot, when scout's analysis skill is maxed (level 5) it also show the CA level expected in the next 3 seasons (with same rules than own player's report, doesn't show predictions when CA>LA).
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 12:23:49 PM by Kr10s »
My team: (95928)

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2023, 03:26:37 PM »
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? 
???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2023, 07:09:32 PM »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

GregoryUnubs

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2023, 11:08:05 PM »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting