Author Topic: Disparity between big and small GKO nations  (Read 23193 times)

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
Disparity between big and small GKO nations
« on: September 20, 2014, 12:27:51 PM »
 ;) Personally, I don't care anymore about peoples complaints about the Nat. Team or coaching. Nobody cares what happens to the Bermuda team so I laugh and cheer when I see everyone else complaining about such things. Ha ha ha! You are still the lucky ones. We don't get a say about our national team and the bot takes LA5 players over the best in Bermuda. Suck it up folks. I know you'll like to do nothing but complain but there are others with far more to complain about that gets brushed aside as unimportant that I am almost happy to see others getting this unfair treatment. As far as I am concerned these days, I could care less. I care as much as Admin does basically. We aren't treated fairly in Bermuda and nobody cares.... Why should we care that others who have it better are complaining. Maybe I am just venting, but seriously, I have a small violin for all the cry babies who complain about minor concerns when there is so much more unfairness that everyone seems to accept and appreciate at the Bermuda league (and other small countries) expense.

I can't wait to hear the next episode of "Lets complain about GKO." It always warms my heart to know that I am not the only one getting screwed by the GKO world and unfair practice that you all say is the only way. I don't believe it and I also hope more unfair things come your way cause unfair is a part of life in my league. It should be a part of life for everyone. Yes... I am bitter and I hope you all get everything you all deserve... which is nothing.
Fairness is as fairness does... Face it... you are all hypocrites. You only care about what benefits you and your own teams.

When it comes to real fairness, I have seen and heard few who truly are concerned about bringing parity to this game.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
Re: Disparity between big and small GKO nations
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 02:38:57 PM »
How ironic, the "i play top level since the very beginning, i had the chance to play WCC in my second season" user speak about unfairness and call hypocrite to others, just because he receive 500k less when he wins a league and his NT is a bot team.... Just curious: did you ever used a mirror? You have not the slightest idea about unfairness in this game, when you start to learn how hard are things are for others, you'll probably keep your mouth shut, in the meantime we have to deal with your childish behavior, too bad  :(
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 02:42:33 PM by Kr10s »
My team: (95928)

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 03:04:19 PM »
drifter, why do you complain about bermuda's national teams, but don't train all the bermuda players you get from academy???

you only have 7 bermuda players in your team, yet, this is your 7th season and your youth facility is only good. on top of it, you want to run the national team! stop moaning, since you're not willing to DO anything for bermuda's national teams!

YOU are to blame, not the game.

besides, if you really wanted to have a player in a bot national team, you would have trained it accordingly. i have some players playing in various bot national teams and i had to give them some training that i considered useless, just to have them play. you need to sacrifice some, in order to get some.

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 03:21:19 PM »
You are right, top level. Bermuda is not the only bot country in the game, but their player's level doesn't seem to grow, and that is not only because "they get less prize money to improve academy". Other countries eventually did the jump, but their users did something to improve the NT level, Malta is a good example of it, their NT still have a lot to learn but i saw users in the forum analizing the situation and working on it, stefan (who sometimes post here) is a good proof, he had all the cons to deal, but he (and his countrymen) worked on improving their user database and their teams started to get national talent investing money on national talent. That's the way a country must improve.

But playing as victim is a lot easier
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 03:31:45 PM by Kr10s »

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, 05:40:16 AM »
You are right, top level. Bermuda is not the only bot country in the game, but their player's level doesn't seem to grow, and that is not only because "they get less prize money to improve academy". Other countries eventually did the jump, but their users did something to improve the NT level, Malta is a good example of it, their NT still have a lot to learn but i saw users in the forum analizing the situation and working on it, stefan (who sometimes post here) is a good proof, he had all the cons to deal, but he (and his countrymen) worked on improving their user database and their teams started to get national talent investing money on national talent. That's the way a country must improve.
drifter, why do you complain about bermuda's national teams, but don't train all the bermuda players you get from academy???

you only have 7 bermuda players in your team, yet, this is your 7th season and your youth facility is only good. on top of it, you want to run the national team! stop moaning, since you're not willing to DO anything for bermuda's national teams!

YOU are to blame, not the game.

besides, if you really wanted to have a player in a bot national team, you would have trained it accordingly. i have some players playing in various bot national teams and i had to give them some training that i considered useless, just to have them play. you need to sacrifice some, in order to get some.
How ironic, the "i play top level since the very beginning, i had the chance to play WCC in my second season" user speak about unfairness and call hypocrite to others, just because he receive 500k less when he wins a league and his NT is a bot team.... Just curious: did you ever used a mirror? You have not the slightest idea about unfairness in this game, when you start to learn how hard are things are for others, you'll probably keep your mouth shut, in the meantime we have to deal with your childish behavior, too bad  :(
But playing as victim is a lot easier

;) Just to respond to all of those who are accusing Bermuda to be a bot league, let me inform you all that I live in Bermuda... born in Bermuda. Most of the people in the league I know personally and also are Bermudians. All this crap you all speak about fairness and bot teams is probably the reason admin doesn't listen to you anymore.
Seriously, the fact that you all are calling bermuda a bot league makes me believe that the real cheaters in this game are most likely the ones who are pointing fingers at my league. Seems strange to me that whenever I read this forum I hear the complaining... all I ask for is parity but apparently I am the one who is the hypocrite because I want what you all have... the same thing everyone in my league wants... to get the same money as you all get. We want to compete in the WCL too. So maybe we should, like you say, train only bermuda players? Really? That BS from the guy who calls LA7 trash. Take a look at the list of players in Bermuda? Really... lets stop talking a lot of BS and call a spade a spade. Fairness demands that we get the same money as other leagues. Seriously, our league is almost ready to have two spots in the WCL but stil we get 300K to compete with league champions who are getting 1 million. This from the same people who complain about closing the gap. I say this... If you know it all, do what you have done with your teams in Bermuda. Go Premium and prove me wrong... Probably not gonna happen cause even with all your talk, it amounts to nothing to me.
At the end of the day, most only care about themselves I am finding... Its to the benefit of all the leagues getting real money for championships or even placement in the league to keep leagues like bermuda down. Why should the small countries get fair treatment. Yeah, I get it. The game will die... because of things like this. There will never be new markets or any new countries and eventually... players in leagues like Bermuda will disappear. When that happens, you all can play with yourselves and compete in the farce that is the WCL and the world cup.
Hibury FC

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, 05:46:56 AM »
 ;) And don't let me forget to add this. As far as I can tell, it makes no sense to train anything that is less than LA7. Perhaps my critics wish to mire Bermuda in a swamp of trash players. Perhaps I should train those low levels in my team... the same team you say has too many players... Really? And perhaps you would like me to fill my team with LA less than 7 trash... and throw that trash into the national team. Let me make this clear. I train any and everything that is Bermudian regardless of age if they have LA7 or higher regardless of the growth rate. I buy them from people who don't want them as well... give them careers. The reality is you don't have a clue what you are talking about and don't care except to open your mouth  to keep everyone that isn't from your country down. Lets face it. If you cared about the game really, you would care about developing countries where the game is loved. There is so much passion in the Bermuda... small and still more exciting than most I visit. I'll accept the challenge, but if my team should ever defeat any team from those who criticize why I ask for fairness for my league, I will laugh at you and know that I did it as an underdog while you did it with the continuous help of your GKO sponsors. Go Go Little countries.
Hibury FC

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, 05:54:58 AM »
 ;) Strange, how the most vocal person against giving small leagues fairness is from the country that has two of the four world cup victories. Coincidence?  Doubtful... there is a real invested interest in keeping the status quo.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2014, 06:37:57 AM »
Drifter, you don't have an idea how pathetic you sound....

First of all, who said that Bermuda LEAGUE is bot? I said Bermuda NT is bot, is that wrong?
 you are putting in our mouth words that none of us said.

Secondly, now Bermuda have low quality players because our fault? Is our fault that you decided to buy players to develop them avoiding to improve your academy? Good academy level after 7 seasons playing is... Well, you can't expect more than LA7 players with it.
Now,  what is you big problem? You only get 500k after winning your league? Do you have any idea how many users get 500k or more each season in my country? I'll tell you, only 5: top level champion, top level runner up and the 3 B level champions, of course, you can't win B level twice in a row so you must be really good if you want to get 500k in 2 consecutive seasons.
But okay, 500k is a big concern for you, well.... 500k is the money that a D/E level team get from matches in A WHOLE SEASON, how much money from matches did you get in your first or second season?
You say that you will laugh at us if you ever beat us, right? Well you will have far more chances than any lower level team worldwide, because only 6 teams can reach top level, and unless they become national cup champion (close to impossible) they won't play WCC either, a new user in Bermuda needs to win the league on their first season and... Tada! WCC is there for you, but of course, things are hard for you.
Just to add, any Argentinian top level team who never won top level (so, get less prize money than you) is stronger than your miserable squad, same words could be used if you compare your squad with thai, polish, serbian, italian, spanish top level teams (and i am forgetting many for sure), by the way, did i menction that most of them had to do a maaaany seasons long road before reaching the top? You have almost everything handed over from the very beggining, and want more and more? Do you want to play WCC final directly too? Do you need more mots too?

Just one more thing: you said "go little countries", i don't think of Bermuda as a little country, it's a small country but not a little country, the only little thing here is your attitude, it completely sucks!

EDIT: So, i am afraid of Bermuda and small countries now? I don't think i should menction wich teams we beat before reaching the top, but i wouldn't be afraid of Bermuda NT even if your database would be 100 times bigger, do you know why? Because in order to win 4 cups we had to beat countries 10.000 times bigger than yours, so your comment has no sense at all....
If that makes you happy, i don't manage on any NT anymore, so the status quo might be broken from now on, or maybe not, who knows....?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 06:54:16 AM by Kr10s »

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 06:49:31 AM »
Can you feel the love?  ::)

I think we can all agree that Bermuda needs a 2nd level already! How does a nation with 25 users only have one league? I can't seem to remember, does having a 2nd level instate normal prizes? Well it should.
Then there are nations like Georgia with 72 users and still no NT manager. I thought 50 was the threshold? Who's fault is it? The developers, of course.

As far as NTs go, how many really have elected managers? 40? C'mon now, bot teams are easy prey, but I'd rather face a human manager, victory is not as sweet when there is virtually no chance of defeat.

In all fairness, my league (USA) has never had more than a dozen active managers (active in chat and/or forum, active in voting...last election we had 16 votes cast in total, a new record) yet we have 3 levels and a subforum! Is it fair that we get big prizes while others don't? I'm not so sure....

I don't know about the rest of you, but I think it is vital for any game like this to have active and healthy leagues in small nations like Bermuda. If the developers continue to neglect them, these managers will get bored and leave the game, or simply join one of the bigger nations. Let's give them the relevance they deserve.

Last but not least, the 25 Bermudan managers represents 4% of 1% of the total national population (0.04%). If Argentina had that level of involvement, it would have 16,411 managers in GKO rather than the 690 it currently has. I think only Thailand has this level of involvement, with its amazing 7 levels of competition. As a proportion of its national population, Bermuda actually has a level of involvement in GKO that is ~25 times higher than for Argentina. My point is that national population should be taken into account in all these matters.
 ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:02:35 AM by Brian Clough »
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2014, 07:14:59 AM »
Brian, sorry i can't do multi-quote (stupid smartphone's touch screen). I agree in some points with you (in most of them to be honest),  i think many things in the NT stuff should change but most important: the. GKO staff should be far more involved on the game, else, i'd rather choose to leave things as they are now. I see too many dirty things right now and i don't want more, Bermuda might be an interesting small team to face, but if any small country would he human controlled, then the game would be filled with Nt farms, i had enough with clubs working as farms.

Just to add, i am not against Bermuda would receive same money than others, BUT i think they should have same (or close) difficulties than most of us have: if Bermuda league would have C level or lower and new teams would be allocated at the very botton, if they would need to waste SEASONS playing with bot teams or few humans before reaching the top i would accept it, but now everything is easy for them, their only "problem" is that they get half prize money at the end of the season, but let's be honest, 500k for a top level team is an insignificant amount of money.
And before somebody say that "it would be ridiculous to play against bot teams if there are empty places free in higher levels", let me tell them that all of us had to deal with it, so if somebody wants all the money, he should do all the way to the top, then we would be in "fair" circumstances, right now i only see people getting far more advantage in lower level leagues than newbies in bigger countries, complaining and asking for more, and i don't think it's fair at all.

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2014, 10:24:39 AM »
I could agree woth the idea of decrese experience and training from NT matches, BUT, in that case to maximize high LA players it would be neccesary to rise the age when PR decrease from 21 to 22 or 23.

In that way, a idea to do it could be that when a player is called for NT, that age could rise a little bit. Maybe for this, we need that players have years and DAYS, not all rising 1 year at the end of the season.

About small countries where the price is halved, I agree with Carlos. In spite of the price is less, the probabilty of win is higher. In Thai, for example, to win the cup is too hard, they have too much rounds than us, and againist strong teams from begining. In fact, there are many thai in other leagues due to this.

Cheers.
Nombre del club : Sopelana C.F. (50354)

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2014, 01:08:47 PM »
 ;) Just to clarify... we don't get half.. League listed prize for winning is 1 million... we get 300K. I'm not sure about you, but 700K is a lot of G. If you don't think so, try to buy a LA8 player for less. The reality is... every year, as champion, I fall further behind than the person who finishes 5 is the third and forth divisions of most countries. At that rate, what will it take for a team from a small country to win the WCL. Everyone is so concerned about cheating all the time but then support a general condition that not only encourages cheating, but makes the possibility of success seem impossible without cheating. I totally understand the allure of clubs to cheat. Let face it, the possibility of a club doing it the right way from an established league is hard... what chance to the fringe nations have of competing. We are at this point of mass cheating because of the massive discrepancy between players. I do not believe that just because you are from Argentina or some other big country that you should get more money.
If we get less, we should also pay less in proportion... less salaries, less expenses... less for everything... but this doesn't happen.

As far as the national situation goes, I think the selection for the teams should be made by the Bots for all countries... Managers shouldn't get the choice. Right there you remove that problem from the coaching situation. I don't disagree with training for all, especially since it benifits about 9 of my players, but don't think its that big a concern really. National teams in reality are a headache for club managers and are really solely for the patriots. It seems a natural condition for managers of clubs to but heads with Nat managers due to different goals for players. I say let the Bots choose the players and let them get experience when they play. If they are to get extra training from Nat team selection, it should be minimal at best. I don't agree that selection for the national team should mean you get a place there. I prefer the system as it is now making managers improve the quality of their players to insure they are selected for play rather than just a free card for Nat training. Its unfortunate that some positions are not selected by the bot, but this should be the focus and not whether players should get training for sitting on the bench or handing out water to players who are actually doing work on the field.
Hibury FC

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2014, 01:42:52 PM »
;) Just to clarify... we don't get half.. League listed prize for winning is 1 million... we get 300K. I'm not sure about you, but 700K is a lot of G. If you don't think so, try to buy a LA8 player for less. The reality is... every year, as champion, I fall further behind than the person who finishes 5 is the third and forth divisions of most countries. At that rate, what will it take for a team from a small country to win the WCL. Everyone is so concerned about cheating all the time but then support a general condition that not only encourages cheating, but makes the possibility of success seem impossible without cheating. I totally understand the allure of clubs to cheat. Let face it, the possibility of a club doing it the right way from an established league is hard... what chance to the fringe nations have of competing. We are at this point of mass cheating because of the massive discrepancy between players. I do not believe that just because you are from Argentina or some other big country that you should get more money.
If we get less, we should also pay less in proportion... less salaries, less expenses... less for everything... but this doesn't happen.

As far as the national situation goes, I think the selection for the teams should be made by the Bots for all countries... Managers shouldn't get the choice. Right there you remove that problem from the coaching situation. I don't disagree with training for all, especially since it benifits about 9 of my players, but don't think its that big a concern really. National teams in reality are a headache for club managers and are really solely for the patriots. It seems a natural condition for managers of clubs to but heads with Nat managers due to different goals for players. I say let the Bots choose the players and let them get experience when they play. If they are to get extra training from Nat team selection, it should be minimal at best. I don't agree that selection for the national team should mean you get a place there. I prefer the system as it is now making managers improve the quality of their players to insure they are selected for play rather than just a free card for Nat training. Its unfortunate that some positions are not selected by the bot, but this should be the focus and not whether players should get training for sitting on the bench or handing out water to players who are actually doing work on the field.

Just to clarify too I began on 5th division, with 7.000 seats, my incomes first two seasons until I get 3rd division were incomes of 7.000 seats. While you where getting incomes of 20.000 seats. Do you know how much money is that diference in a season? So much more than you are crying for (the different between 1M and 300k). I was punished last season with 10M less, and I not crying (and you can trust whatever you want, but it was not just the punishment). Now I have 10M on cash.

My philosophy is quite clear, I do my best, even all the difficulties I will have, trying too improve my team, without excuses. I'm quite sure, if I were you I would have better facilities and team in spite of less price, be sure of that. I have rise more than teams who began in TOP LEVEL, in my country, and other countries. They won more money than me in prices, and I didn't cry, and I did the best to catch them. Nowadays, I have one WCL, more facilities, and best team than they.

Do you really think you couldn't if others did it?. Maybe you should think about what you did and what you should did. Now you can't do nothing to change it, but if you find where you failed you could change your future.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 01:51:07 PM by Sopelana »

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2014, 01:55:33 PM »
Please, do not put the wages stuff into this, none of you need 40 players in your squad, if you are paying high wages it's because you picked to have a large squad, and wages are same for all, according to player quality, my squad is shorter than yours and my wages are higher than yours, but i understand that there is a balance that must be kept, my team rating is stuck (more or less) since season 9, do you see me complaining because we can't get higher rating to improve our matches attendance? I don't think i did...

So, you don't get 500k, you get 300k, too bad, still, for a top level team is not that much, tell me Drifter: how much people does teams from Bermuda bring to their matches? As far as i see, only few teams crossed the 20.000 people barrier, that means you are getting lots of extra money more than others. You are getting more money there, but you never admitted that advantage....

You say its unfair that winning the league you get 700k extra.

Let me show you how things are outside Bermuda:

New user in D lever or below: they bring 7.000 people each match (or less, if opponent is bot team), playing 15 home matches and getting 8G per seat (incomes only, i haven't considered those seats maintenance fees): 7.000x15x8=840.000 on incomes!
How about a C level team? 12.000x8x15=1.440.000g.
And a B level team? 15.000x8x15=1.800.000g.
How much would you guys get each season without min attendance rates? Right now any newbie gets 20.000x15x8=2.400.000, improve stadium capacity might take you "some" time, but it's a safe bet, you don't know what it feels to improve stadium capacity blindly to 10.000, and bring to matches only 6.500 people, improving stadium capacity is risky here, there it isn't.... Reaching top level rarely happens in 3 seasons for those teams, it usually takes more time, so who is in dissadvantage? Are your 700k less really a dissadvantage?

Would you accept to get all the prize money in exchange of removing minimum attendance rates? Would you accept that new teams in your country receive less money from matches, just for getting those 700k extra each season? I am absolutely sure that you guys would improve at a slower rate than now, am i wrong?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 02:05:04 PM by Kr10s »

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2014, 02:33:46 PM »
If I hear one more manager talking about how easy it is in the Bermda league I will smash my computer into bits. >:( ??? :o I'm so tired of hearing about people saying they are not complaining but.... (for the record, your but is a complaint.) Lets make this clear for the GKO world of babies who think because they were born in the third tier that somehow they have in unfair and its better in Bermuda.... Bring your busted philosophies and warped ideas about fairness into our league. We welcome you here if just to hear you cry when you realize the situation you will find yourself in. Please please all those managers who love to be vocal towards us here in Bermuda, set up your premium team here so that the managers here can step all over your so call philosophies and watch you wallow at the bottom with your 2 cents league money prizes. Lets see you build your seats... do what needs to be done instead of blasting a lot of hot air out the holes in your heads.
I do what needs to be done to compete in the WCL as best I can. I train the players I can for the national team and must train them so that a Bot selects them. I deal with these things like so many other managers from small countries so when some manager from an over sized country says to me that I have the better situation, I say that person is an idiot with no real vision beyond their own league and with no concern about fairness in GKO at all. The only reason to not give everyone the same money is so that people from these larger countries have an unfair advantage. My critics like the fact that they have a one up on the small countries. They don't want us to get better facilities... who will buy their trashy players at stupid prices. Who will listen to their crap if we get better? Some claim to know more about the game than anyone else or claim some higher moral ground when they are, in truth, in a swamp of shady values and compromised ideas. I could care less about being polite at this point. Your crap excuse about some league attendance is simply that... CRAP. Took me this long to get the rating my club has... my whole time in GKO... I guess that means you need to play 6-8 seasons before your theory of us having it better even goes into effect considering we don't start with 20K seats or ever see the money to build them anywhere in the near future. Your excuses for keeping us out of the prize money holds no water with me. The whole deal about limiting cheaters is also a crock of BS...  As far as I can tell, premium users can join anywhere they want and might I add, we have GKO police making sure that anyone who has any success will be scrutinized by the GKO police, AKA, the most vocal people in this forum who love to chase the corruption ghost.
 :-X So Please Please Please bring your busted ideas, warped philosophies, crap assumptions and erroneous beliefs to Bermuda and prove us wrong here. I dare anyone to either treat us fairly... or prove that what I am saying is not right by joining the league and proving me wrong. I welcome you... for I know that when you come you will see that indeed, words are not just falling from my face and I don't talk out of my a$$.
Hibury FC

Sopelana

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 02:45:45 PM »
If I hear one more manager talking about how easy it is in the Bermda league I will smash my computer into bits. >:( ??? :o I'm so tired of hearing about people saying they are not complaining but.... (for the record, your but is a complaint.) Lets make this clear for the GKO world of babies who think because they were born in the third tier that somehow they have in unfair and its better in Bermuda.... Bring your busted philosophies and warped ideas about fairness into our league. We welcome you here if just to hear you cry when you realize the situation you will find yourself in. Please please all those managers who love to be vocal towards us here in Bermuda, set up your premium team here so that the managers here can step all over your so call philosophies and watch you wallow at the bottom with your 2 cents league money prizes. Lets see you build your seats... do what needs to be done instead of blasting a lot of hot air out the holes in your heads.
I do what needs to be done to compete in the WCL as best I can. I train the players I can for the national team and must train them so that a Bot selects them. I deal with these things like so many other managers from small countries so when some manager from an over sized country says to me that I have the better situation, I say that person is an idiot with no real vision beyond their own league and with no concern about fairness in GKO at all. The only reason to not give everyone the same money is so that people from these larger countries have an unfair advantage. My critics like the fact that they have a one up on the small countries. They don't want us to get better facilities... who will buy their trashy players at stupid prices. Who will listen to their crap if we get better? Some claim to know more about the game than anyone else or claim some higher moral ground when they are, in truth, in a swamp of shady values and compromised ideas. I could care less about being polite at this point. Your crap excuse about some league attendance is simply that... CRAP. Took me this long to get the rating my club has... my whole time in GKO... I guess that means you need to play 6-8 seasons before your theory of us having it better even goes into effect considering we don't start with 20K seats or ever see the money to build them anywhere in the near future. Your excuses for keeping us out of the prize money holds no water with me. The whole deal about limiting cheaters is also a crock of BS...  As far as I can tell, premium users can join anywhere they want and might I add, we have GKO police making sure that anyone who has any success will be scrutinized by the GKO police, AKA, the most vocal people in this forum who love to chase the corruption ghost.
:-X So Please Please Please bring your busted ideas, warped philosophies, crap assumptions and erroneous beliefs to Bermuda and prove us wrong here. I dare anyone to either treat us fairly... or prove that what I am saying is not right by joining the league and proving me wrong. I welcome you... for I know that when you come you will see that indeed, words are not just falling from my face and I don't talk out of my a$$.

I invite you to our legue, begin on E level, and compare if we were wrong... or go to thai league...

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 03:01:45 PM »
I thought of doing that, but for me, even though I enjoy playing against the world in the WCL and really want parity to compete, to do it as a Thai manager or one from another country isn't as attractive. I am terribly patriotic and wear the BDA flag with pride on my team. It makes me feel good when a Bermuda team beats teams from all over the world. That is the allure for me. How do you think it makes me feel to know my league is handicapped. There is a glass ceiling here. The only reason I would do that is so that I could one day stomp on some of my critics... the same thing I ask them to try to do to us in Bermuda, since we don't seem to know what we are talking about here according to some sources. I don't just want the chance to be on par with the best in the world... I want that for everyone in Bermuda. I'm fighting a cause... not for myself. The fact is... crap prize money works in my favor in my league just as it works against all Bermuda in the WCL. If winning my league was what was important to me, leaving things as they are now makes perfect sense. Look outside my team at the other teams in Bermuda. I consider my practices to be frugal and think I have made wise investments with focused goals. Yet, after almost 6 seasons, the best level facility in Bermuda is only very good and the average facility in Bermuda is still Bad at best. With all things considered, giving up fair prize money does little to impact other countries outside the one team that competes in the WCL and the fact is, if the champions of other countries are afraid to compete with one from Bermuda because they make the same league money, then they don't deserve to be playing in that competition anyway.
Hibury FC

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 03:04:07 PM »
 ;) Also, this conversation would be better suited to another discussion all together. I made my jab about fairness but lets remember this is about changing the training in the national team... which I state my opinion again... I think players that play should get the experience. No experience on the bench and they should get more for being on the Nat team when they play. (Sucks for those players on the bench but it makes their managers commit to training prospects rather than letting the NAT team do it.)
Hibury FC

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 03:13:12 PM »
 ;) And I would accept removing the standing attendance rates.. not just for my country but for the world. Why should anything be guaranteed. I can agree that it would be fair to do that, but only if we all got the same league money as well. There is no restriction on building club rating and the standard league attendance never really made sense to me at all.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 03:16:04 PM »
What's up Drifter? You have no more valid points to show so now you don't need to be polite anymore? Why don't you come here and start playing without any safe bet,come on, bring your philosophy and see if you can improve your squad with real competition amd lower incomes each week, then we will see how good you really are. Right now i only see somebody with a pathetic squad after 7 seasons playing, getting far more money each week than thousand of users.

In my country, there is a word that says "perro que ladra no muerde", wich means "dog that barks, doesn't bite". We are tired to read your complains and your threats, but the few times i saw your team in action outside your country, never saw your teeths, only a 7 seasons old team, playing to contain most of matches. Go on, keep on barking! I am done here, i tried to be polite and gave my point as polite as i could last time, but it seems you are too blinded and pissed off to analyse something, so there's no point for me to post something more here, Sopelana were clair enough, if you want more money each week, you are welcome to find more prizes, real competition and real difficulties outside your country. Or maybe we should get rid of minimum attendance rates for all divisions and all countries giving same prize money for all, that would be really "fair for all", but i have the feelling that such change would give bigger countries even more advantange, only a few of you guys have enough rating to bring more than 15.000 peaople each week after all... Then you might realize how easy are things for you.

EDIT: It seems you posted many things while i wrote only few words here (i really hate posting using a smartphone).  sorry for any unproper word i posted last time, we have different points of view, for me the minimum attendance rate is an advantage for you guys, it seems you don't see it in that way. If you ask for changing min attendance rates for same prizes you will have my support, but something tells me that new teams in Bermuda won't have a real chance to reach you anymore, i am absolutely sure of it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 03:24:17 PM by Kr10s »

Red

• National Team
  • Red Devils 21 (278068)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 03:28:11 PM »
Structure of this game is not perfect and probably will never be...In my opinion all country's should start this game in
continental league's (exept big ones from very begining) with same rights,once reach 30-50 active users their national league start next season but now is too late...
I will buy young players with PR 5 and higher,send me your offer.

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2014, 03:54:36 PM »

Currently 208 countries access each year to continental league. Of course the more you win the more clubs will be from a same country, like in real world. Maybe the solution would be to re-arrange a sort of second continental competition (like UEFA League concept) including loser teams from the three qualifying WCL rounds. There will be more season incomes helping weaker clubs to grow faster.

Of course to make a strong team you must invest into him...and after several seasons you will get the results.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Drifter

• All Star Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2014, 04:16:40 PM »
 ;) Don't we just love our fans. We would love to come to your country if only to help other teams crush your dreams of WCL. You are the most vocal advocate against Bermuda getting fair prize money and claim to be champion of all those players in the lower leagues, yet, you are not subject to the same concerns as they are. You do no fovours for those members in lower leagues and discriminate on them as much as you do use here in Bermuda and other small countries. As far as I am concerned, I don't think the lower leagues should get less money either... Lets throw this hat into the ring. I say the same discrimination we get here in small countries is the same discrimination that allows those new people in your country to accept the crap deal they get in their lower leagues. At what point do they get a chance to challenge for the WCL when teams like those of my chief critics have clubs and finances that will not in ten seasons be equaled by their new clubs in the low leagues. The same selfish ideas that keep us from getting fair prize money is the same selfish ideals that keep lower league teams in lower leagues. Punishment by late entry... that is what I call it. Punishment for being from a small country... real talk.

;) And since you seem so keen to think you are making less, why not submit your finances here before claiming to know what others are getting. I dare you to post your yearly earning for those in your lower leagues to see. Let them know the financial mountain they will have to climb to compete in their top leagues and then tell them that is fair as well. Face it... I have heard you talk a lot, but mostly I hear you protecting your own interest always.
Hibury FC

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2014, 04:46:13 PM »
I think you should look where i started, that is all i can say.

As GKO manager, i received a 15th placed team in  D level, so it took me 2 seasons to be promoted, then i won C level, B level, Top Level, National Cup, World Chapions Cup and U 21 World Cup so i know all the way, nobody game me nothing in this game, and that includes the number of people i bring to my matches, the difference between you and me is that every thing i have i have earned it, and that includes the money i generate now. You may like it or not, but that's the truth, if you want more ingame advantage go ahead, ask for it, i don't mind (and off the record, i lost my interest on WCC since season 9, i have played subs/youth in most matches since then) but stop using me as your target, because i don't care about your pathetic team, but your continous complains are a different story, i am tired of them, grow up Drifter, leave the nest, see how hard is the GKO life outside your "paradise league" and then come at us claiming for more, in the meantime, you are an user who got far more advantages than most of us, claiming for even more, and you don't have an idea how pathetic you sound.

I'm done here, good luck, with your squad, with your full league filled with ingame advantage for newbies and your dream of crush us in WCC, don't worry if we ever meet in WCC, i will use subs against you (same than against others) so you might have a chance to make your dream true  8)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 04:57:12 PM by Kr10s »

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2014, 04:52:28 PM »
Drifter, i understand the feeling of be discriminated belonging to small country. But i don't see it like a punishment. Why arabian petroleum lords buy Manchester City, Malaga, PSG etc...etc...and do not invest money in their country? It is the real life and here it is happening the same less or more.
Again,  if i create a new team in the Spanish LIGA (for example), where would i begin? In the bottom league, of course. And maybe i will be still there 20 years after. Or not? Or i deserve a 80000 seat stadium and 400 euro million each year, like Real Madrid?
You need to be patient, invest all your money in your club structures, carry out the best youngs for your academy and grow them the best you can.

Beside that, ALL country should need a human NT coach, i am with You.

ps
You are attacking one the best GKO managers. Kr10 has been active since the beginning of times and i learnt a lot about this game by reading his posts in the forum. I think he deserves all the respect from the GKO community, but it is just my opinion.

---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----