Author Topic: Training outcome is wrong FOR 4 days???ADMIN appeared??  (Read 27047 times)

BirthSuper4

• Youth team
    • View Profile
Re: Training outcome is wrong FOR 2 days???
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2014, 03:52:02 AM »
If you (admin) not resolve this problem all players will be going out!!!  :-X

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2014, 05:25:16 AM »
FFS

first I sold my best players to upgrade my academy and devs change the season start time, so I cannot upgrade in time
then I use some of the money to upgrade my training facilities and this happens...
BOLLOCKS!!!
 >:(

Admin, please tell us if this is a bug or not!

If this is NOT a bug, we need an explanation...and more! If this is a new feature, existing players still in training (CA<LA) should enjoy the same rate of training progress!

Meanwhile, we need advance notification of changes! NO MORE SURPRISES! ???
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

spamrulez

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2014, 05:30:51 AM »
What a pity.

How shall be possibile to fully train players with LA >10?

This way we'll have to let them play every single match and we'll have less players.

Dear Admin, what do you want to obtain for the game?
Spam Rulez manager of Astronomy Domine
an italian team since season 1

JohnTerry

• Professional team
  • Moderator of Serbia GKO Forum
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2014, 06:09:11 AM »
GKO R.I.P.
Forever trust in who you are - and nothing else matters!

Ziva

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2014, 06:20:17 AM »
Well...I this could be a good thing after all. Making good player out of great talent is a long process that takes years not 2-3 seasons.And off course he has to play a lot of games to get there besides training.So this should lead us to players of 13 years of age (in search there was always this option and youngest was 15 years).In age of 17-19 years he would be accomplished player , depending on his PR.

In situation that is now you can make player PR 6-7 in 2 seasons...not real in RL. That lead us to flood of players in TL, low prices for great players and these days everybody want`s to buy cheap...

This then leaves us with problem of transition to this.First it was NOT announced by game developers which is NOT OK , but....that is the way they do things and we accept it or you can leave...your choice. Second what about players already here and training....the ones that are CA 5-6 and at least 19 years OK, but other players , especially high LA and low PR, are FUCK*D!!! Same thing happened with change of engine and teamwork impact.

So IMHO if this is not a BUG it might be good thing (if implemented properly) after all. If it`s not a bug when they fix it we`ll all be happy.

JohnTerry

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2014, 06:29:24 AM »
Maybe tomorrow they may reset all players and facilities to zero so we all can start again from same point - that "sounds good as well" and thats how it works in real life, isn`t it.

I mean, this particular change don`t affect me at all cause i am buying finished players but how things are working here, without plan, without announcement, without consulting users especially paying ones - it is unbelivable and it is untolerable.

This way game is walking towards suicide.

Karand United

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2014, 06:34:50 AM »
GKO Programmer stop working on SAT and SUN. Admin too. OK ??????????????!!

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2014, 08:26:17 AM »
If from now this is the training rate, it is a big shit..how long time it will take to develop players with PR3/PR4 older than 16?? All the plans we made up to yesterday...to the bush bin.
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

?????????

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2014, 08:34:50 AM »
?Bug or not? if it isn't bug i will quit from GKO.

Psihoooo

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2014, 09:12:06 AM »
?Bug or not? if it isn't bug i will quit from GKO.

a lot of times it happened that my players would not get the training altogether. without any explanation and compensation. This needs to be addressed right now! whether or not BUG? I extended the premium a month ago. 1 year! would not do it if I knew that they would reduce training for a half!! if not an error I sell my club! Starting price 40 Euro...

marctiello

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2014, 09:13:56 AM »
Yeah...a bug is when the script doesn't run and we got no training....but getting the half....i suppose that some (unwanted or not) modification has been made in the script...no??

That's incredible....i don't understand why developers are trying to definitively kill this game...
---- Proud Member of Portugal Top Level League ----

Kr10s

• Legendary Team
  • Out of service :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2014, 09:30:57 AM »
Anyone got good training rate these days? Some friends are squeezing their players using very heavy as training workload and they didn't got a single good one...

To be honest i am not that affected with this "bug", my players in development are CA5 or CA6, so they will stop improving anyway, i have only one player affected (a 3/10/3 GK) but keepers stop improving earlier than outfield players (.and i have a good keeper alrrady), so his development will be delayed a season at most, gladly he is still young so i have no rush with him.

But what about those teams who decided to farm many CA3 players this season? What about players from youth camp? I a sure that many people wil quit playing with this scenario, and i understand how they must be feeling right now...
My team: (95928)

Psihoooo

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2014, 10:06:19 AM »
I've got one good workout, but mostly bad the last two days.
 my PR 2 players have fallen from 0.07 to 0.03 it is unacceptable for me.
 If this is change in the game, not a BUG then this should be announced before!
 If a bug then they must fix it quickly, and compensated with at least two days good training to all.
 I have only one player over PR3 I had no luck with the Academy.
 I got two players 3/8/3 this season (the best I ever got) 17y. and 19y.
 and when will they fulfill potential? the last two days they are learning 0.05
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:10:00 AM by Psihoooo »

Vozdovac

• Professional team
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gokickoff.com/team_overviews.php?club_id=35503
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2014, 11:43:49 AM »
If you do not fix the problem 80% of the managers from Macedonia leaving game!

>:( >:( >:( :o :o :o :o ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:48:27 AM by Vozdovac »

Andy

• National Team
    • View Profile
    • leeds utd
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2014, 12:10:13 PM »
Well I'm not worried about 'compensation' I just want it fixed as so as possible.

My fear is it will take 2 weeks or more to even notice the issue and then ,bases on past form, they will deny its a problem for another 2 weeks. So, we could easily be stuck with this for 4-6 weeks and that really would ruin our development plans   

:(
leeds utd (114207)

English League: Top League - Winners s10, s11, s13, s15
Trophies: National Cup s8,s9,s10,s14,  4 minor league titles.

tucko89

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2014, 12:23:07 AM »
3 days in row, its getting to be annoying and disturbing. If this continues will be the last drip into the glass, and from there the game will starting to lose its meaning and will shut, clearly that is the goal of admins.

Drifter

• All Star Team
  • We promote the beautiful game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2014, 01:06:30 AM »
It is frustrating to see how changes only seem to make the situation for managers worse. There is a real problem when changes of this magnitude are introduced into a long term game like this without warning. I had hoped that this was maybe a bug that could be fixed easily but as this crisis continues, it appears that those managers who were building for the future are the ones who will have the worst futures. This change makes a frustratingly long game longer and will further inflate the market for those players who will still be competitive in GKO. I've always been a fan of adaption but this seems like a game killer to me. The game is fun, but how interested will managers continue to be if progress is so slow you could go without checking your team for a week and notice no changes in player a players growth.

We need to hear something fast.  ::)
Hibury FC

firecloud0102

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: Training outcome is wrong FOR 3 days???
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2014, 02:51:01 AM »
 >:(  admin,where are you? Are you dead????  Fix this bug ASAP!!!
?????????~
??Wanaka???????????E???TOP??????????TOP???
????????????????????

Brian Clough

• Legendary Team
  • GKO Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Coolsport.tv - free live streaming football and other sports with great English chat...join us!
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2014, 04:28:00 AM »
Anyone got good training rate these days? Some friends are squeezing their players using very heavy as training workload and they didn't got a single good one...

I got my first good training form today (3rd day since the change); I have 9 players training hard and 1 very hard...something seems amiss  :-\
Never sacrifice passion for glory!

spoletino

• Legendary Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2014, 05:24:03 AM »

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
SPOLETO CAPUT MUNDI
Season 5 - winner D-21
Season 6 - Runner up C-5
U21 Italian coach season 8 - 9
Season 10 - Runner up B3
Season 14 - Runner Top Italia - Runner Cup Italia
Italian coach season 15 - 16
Season 15 - TOP LEVEL[/co

top level

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2014, 07:00:35 AM »
this cannot possibly be anything else but a bug.
admin has showed that he can announce major changes well in advance. this would have been a huge change, so he would have said something about it a season ago.

therefore, the only explanation for this disaster would be the fact that admin lets the game unattended for long periods of time. and, most likely, in spite of anything he might say, he is the only person taking care (once in a while) of the game. should a second person had been entrusted with helping him, admin would have found out already about what's going on and would have made some sort of a statement to let us know how things are.
and, probably, the bug would've been fixed already.

my suggestion to ALL of you reading this: please write him an e-mail expressing your thoughts on this matter. he needs to know we care about this game and needs to really take his job seriously.

to ADMIN: you have some explaining to do, mister! and some compensation to all of us, such as running trainings in manual mode, to make up for the trainings we lost this season. this is not the first time we lost training this season!

senka-

• Youth team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2014, 07:41:53 AM »
ADMIN explanation for this ???  ???  ???  ???

dantes

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2014, 09:18:17 AM »
I blame premium managers for all bad things in this game. If they would stop to pay to irresponsible admins, those guys would listen more what we propose here. However, they will continue to pay, let us be honest, in this game, premium brings victories. And admins will continue with their rude behavior to managers. That is a circle and no way out. One season past since they launch new engine and still no official explanation, so we will not get any for this too. They do what they like and do not listen or read what we propose at all.

Hijau Kuning Fan

• Youth team
  • Born To Win
    • View Profile
    • Malaysia Gokickoff(facebook.com)
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2014, 09:19:58 AM »
RIP GKO RIP GKO RIP GKO

>:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 09:21:56 AM by Hijau Kuning Fan »

JohnTerry

• Professional team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2014, 09:30:08 AM »
I blame premium managers for all bad things in this game. If they would stop to pay to irresponsible admins, those guys would listen more what we propose here. However, they will continue to pay, let us be honest, in this game, premium brings victories. And admins will continue with their rude behavior to managers. That is a circle and no way out. One season past since they launch new engine and still no official explanation, so we will not get any for this too. They do what they like and do not listen or read what we propose at all.

This post makes a lots of sence with one small correction - premium managers are expecting something good to happen out of their payments and not this load of bullshit over and over again.

Unfortunately, and you are right there, so far they were in position to see many times that things in GKO don`t work according to plan but instead according to chaos and they should really quit paying for this in the future.

At least until admins change their attitude towards this game from highly irresponisible to full comitment.