General Category > ARCHIVE

GKO Cancer

(1/5) > >>

Jansen:
You're very idiot. Team loan player because wanna be strong or training and we need token cause promote youth from academy or do somethings and support game. It's give and take. If you don't loan, I don't mind.

Kr10s:
Your player gains skill and experience, isn't that enough payment?
The only idiots are those who ask somebody else to give money to developers. Support the game? That is the biggest idiocy i have seen in the last months, why would you support somebody who doesn't care about this game at all? Say you want to keep buying ingame advantage through token and you want to avoid spending money, that is the main reason behind your request.

Good luck with your request, you will eventually find another rat willing to pay.

Jansen:
Carlos, If you think that is payment, Why you don't give all loan your full LA9+?

Why you don't make game online for free?

h_007bond:

--- Quote from: CarlosT on May 01, 2014, 11:38:55 AM ---Your player gains skill and experience, isn't that enough payment?
The only idiots are those who ask somebody else to give money to developers. Support the game? That is the biggest idiocy i have seen in the last months, why would you support somebody who doesn't care about this game at all? Say you want to keep buying ingame advantage through token and you want to avoid spending money, that is the main reason behind your request.

Good luck with your request, you will eventually find another rat willing to pay.

--- End quote ---
I totally agree with you Carlos!  8)

@Jansen you are proposing a player to be loaned, in exchange, the other manager will pay his salary and will help your player to developp! This is a fair payment! I don't understand qhy you are calling this stupid! Anyway, this is how it happens in real life... ;)

Kr10s:

--- Quote from: Jansen on May 01, 2014, 11:54:02 AM ---Carlos, If you think that is payment, Why you don't give all loan your full LA9+?

--- End quote ---

Because i don't want to let them go, but i do send my CA7/8 players for free, after 2 or 3 seasons, their experience is enough to play in my squad, that is a long term plan, but you seem to use token for everything (even now, you have some as i can see), you have no idea about it, token are the easiest shorcut for rats who can't spend 300k to pull extra youth, wait 8 weeks to get reports and play hard tackling without any concern about long term injuries.

--- Quote from: Jansen on May 01, 2014, 11:54:02 AM ---Why you don't make game online for free?

--- End quote ---

Non premium users have banners everywhere, that is their payment to play GKO. MOST MANAGING MMO GAMES ARE FREE, then any user is free to spend his money to improve his gaming experience or get ingame money.

BUT

Other online managers have people involved on his development/maintenance, spending money on them is a deserved payment for developer's job. GKO is a game with many old bugs, such as:

UNH loaned out players (6 season old)
Players injured without a substitute taking his place (as old as GKO engine 2.0, it didn't change in the "new" engine)
Matches are can be predicted in Cup/WCC/WC competitions, because they are simulated 40 minutes before each match, and their new URL is displayed inmediately, people only need to find them (i don't know how old it is, but it became public in WC Semi final, season 8 )
"Cannot connect db" error

And i can't forget:

Sometimes, new users need to wait MONTHS to get a league.
There's no feedback at all
Cheaters without punishment at all
Not a single improvement in the last 2 season (and last improvement were an unfinished graphical thing)

If you think "that" deserves your money on support, you are REALLY stupid.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version